Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Genesis

Re: New RPG: Genesis

Postby Quimby » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:22 am

I bought the game and have not received the version to fix the stair problem. When may I recieve it? Thanks
Quimby
Wanderer

Postby Nyx » Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:02 pm

I have a question
Below is a pic from the game (South Aleph). The stairs are not accessable. Is this a bug?

I got this on 9/30/12. If it has been fixed could I get a link to the fixed file plz !!

Love this game. Author is a genius basing this on the bible. +::clap +::clap
NYX
Nyx
DreamLord of Myst

Postby vitaliy » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:27 pm

I was wondering why I didn't see any new comments. I forget to click on next page! :(
If you haven't gotten the fix then please pm me (or I'll pm you if you let me know on this forum).

P.S. You need at least Windows XP for this game to run from my understanding. I've received a notification from someone that they couldn't play the game.
vitaliy
Peasant

Postby Nyx » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:01 pm

Another spot where I hit a dead end. Is this bridge going no-where? I can go no further !!! +::grrr +::Dunno

NYX
Nyx
DreamLord of Myst

Postby vitaliy » Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:28 pm

Nyx wrote:Another spot where I hit a dead end. Is this bridge going no-where? I can go no further !!! +::grrr +::Dunno

Did you talk to Azer and get all 7 animals? There is no way you should be able to walk on that bridge otherwise. Azer should be standing near the bridge and you should probably save before you talk to him...
vitaliy
Peasant

Postby Nyx » Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:58 pm

I spoke with Azer and am in the process of findingthe animals
NYX
Nyx
DreamLord of Myst

Postby GrannyC » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:00 pm

Azer will be at the bridge after you find all of the animals. +::heart
GrannyC
Bounty Hunter

Postby CINDY712 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:20 pm

Hello I just bought and d/l this game but can't find it...there is no desktop icon to click on to start....what do I do??
Thanks
Cindy :)
CINDY712
Bard

Postby vitaliy » Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:51 pm

CINDY712 wrote:Hello I just bought and d/l this game but can't find it...there is no desktop icon to click on to start....what do I do??
Thanks
Cindy :)

It should have asked you to specify where you're downloading it to (just like with any other download). It's usually a "downloads" folder.
vitaliy
Peasant

Postby littlebro » Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:34 pm

If you've got Windows 7 I think it is automatically saved to c:\Program Files (x86)
littlebro
Ranger

Postby CINDY712 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:06 pm

I couldn't get the demo to come up either..I just went ahead and bought the game....I bought the game through Aldorlea with paypal...they sent me the full link through mediafire...when i click the folder to put it in and then check the folder alls there is to click on is AUDIO, FONTS, GRAPHICS OR SYSTEM...when i click on one of these in my folder it does nothing...there was never anything that came up that asks the part if i agree or disgree or if i wanted it on desktop...i don't think i have the full d/l link...it doesn't show up in my folder to ununstall either...i have all the games on Aldorlea site and this has never happened to me...not sure wants up....i hope you can understand what i am saying and can help me..
Thanks for your time and help,
Cindy
CINDY712
Bard

Postby Indinera » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:43 pm

I'll look it up.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby vitaliy » Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:28 am

You should get a blue icon that says "Genesis 1.1". You need to extract all the files from that (double clicking will do that). There should be a "horse icon" that says "game" after you've finished extracting. There is no desktop shortcut and no installer/uninstaller. It's a lot simpler than that.

edit: Sorry, it should be a dragon-like icon. horse icon is for vx games if I remember right.
vitaliy
Peasant

Postby CINDY712 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:58 pm

The d/l goes like normal until it says EXTRACTION STATUS....That's it....nothing else....not like all the other games...do you want me to send what they sent me in my email so you can look at it???? I don't know what to do it's not working for some reason i have d/l tons of these games....my desktop is full of the desktop icons for these games....
CINDY712
Bard

Postby CINDY712 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:04 pm

When I put it in my folder it says GENESIS 1.1 [1]...but when i click on the folder where all my other games are its says AUDIO,FONTS,GRAPHICS,& SYSTEM...Thats all...when i click on one of those it does nothing...I have VISTA
CINDY712
Bard

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers