Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Genesis

Re: New RPG: Genesis

Postby phineus2020 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:23 pm

I bought the game and was directed to 3 links to download. When the download is complete, a box pops up wanting to extract to folder. When I click OK, I get an extraction failed error and no game. What do I need to do to get this game? None of the many other Aldorlea games I bought and downloaded require an extraction to folder.
phineus2020
Wanderer

Postby Alikamou » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:26 pm

+:::| Got the game, trying to find out what direction I need to go to get to South Aleph +:oops:
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby vitaliy » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:26 pm

phineus2020 wrote:I bought the game and was directed to 3 links to download. When the download is complete, a box pops up wanting to extract to folder. When I click OK, I get an extraction failed error and no game. What do I need to do to get this game? None of the many other Aldorlea games I bought and downloaded require an extraction to folder.

Did you go through BMT Micro? Someone tried paypal so, I sent them a file through mediafire and it's still not working.
vitaliy
Peasant

Postby nicholas » Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:57 pm

LOVE, LOVE this game. Can't find all five mushrooms at the tower of Babel. Just found 4 of them. Help.. thanks :(
nicholas
Bard

Postby vitaliy » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:41 pm

nicholas wrote:LOVE, LOVE this game. Can't find all five mushrooms at the tower of Babel. Just found 4 of them. Help.. thanks :(

The Desert has a lot of treasure chests...
vitaliy
Peasant

Re: Genesis

Postby meezs » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:29 pm

I love the biblical based story line in this game! I can not stress how long I have been waiting to see someone develop a christian based rpg. But the one thing that for me that messes up the game is putting a limit other than the game maker software limit on a game. I love searching the maps to find hidden objects and even the cheats when they apply. I use these searches to help build up my characters I love fighting the bosses after I built up my characters but with a game that maxes the character at the level 30 it takes away from the game. I however did love playing up to that point but still have been unable to get by nimrod and without the option of simply over powering him by building up the characters I have just lost interest in the game now. I am sure others are loving the challenge and thats cool but that limit is what causes me to lose interest.
meezs
Peasant

Postby vitaliy » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:29 pm

I put a limit of 30 because I assumed you would get to him at level 23 or so. He's hard at level 23 so I set the cap at 30 so by then he wouldn't be so bad. I would have set it at level 40 if I knew people would still find him difficult. lol.

edit: I would suggest you buff your characters during battle. You can raise stats twice and get a 50% bonus to your attack, defense, etc. You can also try lowering Nimrod's stats as well. It really makes a difference. I'm assuming you are using the best equipment possible.
vitaliy
Peasant

Postby meezs » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:40 pm

LOL Vitality I'm just lazy ha! The game is awesome and I am sure there is a much higher percentage that like the game just as it is. With me its this way I believe the average time to complete the game was in the 5-7 hour range, when I have the option to max out my characters to 99 I really stretch out the game, again thats the way I like to play it. Some or maybe even most like the challenge of going after the bosses at the minimum and I just figure even if the games are set at the max 99 those people always have the option of going after them much earlier. Remember Im lazy ha!!! Super game I dont want to take away from that fact.
meezs
Peasant

Postby vitaliy » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:15 am

Correct. I assumed it would be 5-6 hours long for most people but, it ends up being longer in reality because people playing it don't know everything I know about my own game! lol. Glad to hear that you enjoy it at least. I wish there were other sites that I could advertise my game as effectively as Aldorlea.

My next project will be much larger. Hopefully it gets some recognition at those other places.
vitaliy
Peasant

Where to buy AP

Postby Eva » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:33 pm

Cannot beat Nimrod.keep running out of AP for spells and was fun up to this point but now is just frustrating..
am leveled up to 24 but every few steps have to fight.. :(
No longer fun, +::fear
Eva
Bard

Postby pretzl » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:50 pm

Is there somewhere to get potions. Too many encounters in the tower to get through without ap.

Also have been round and round desert looking for Babil mushrooms. Only found 2 in desert and 1 in town. Are they anywhere else?

I see you have not replied to Eva. Have you abandoned this game and forum?
pretzl
Bard

Postby vitaliy » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:59 am

The other two mushrooms can be found in the desert I believe. They are in chests.

You cannot buy potions in stores. If the encounter rate is too high you might want to run. Sometimes multiple trips through the tower are necessary.

Tips for finishing Tower of Babel have been stated earlier. Level 24 should be sufficient for final boss. You can level all the way to 30 if you feel that you need to. Status/Parameter buffs are very useful.
vitaliy
Peasant

Postby pretzl » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:22 am

Thank you for quick reply.

Will definitely buy your new game
pretzl
Bard

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers