Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Twilight of the Gods

Re: New RPG: Twilight of the Gods

Postby liliford » Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:23 pm

I am stuck.

Spoiler: show
I am looking for the blood diamond in darnis but can't find it anywhere i supposed its in the pyramid where the door is lock but can't figure out how to unlock the door

Help will be appreciated +::sos
liliford
Wanderer

Postby Monipsych » Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:58 pm

Where or how do I get the key for the locked pyramid? Already went through the unlocked one?
Monipsych
Wanderer

Postby sven » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:16 pm

liliford:
Where exactly in the game are you? Since you've already seen the pyramids, I assume you have found the blood diamond the first time and are now looking for the six gemstones, correct? In that case, just go to the throne room and see what happens there.

If you're still a Marauder and are looking for the blood diamond because the marauder officer told you to, he also tells you that it was stolen by the renegades - you've already visited them when buying the concert ticket.

...and see my answer to Monipsych below for how to unlock the pyramids :)

Monipsych:
Have you found the treasure map on the pirate island? It's in the chest that washes up on shore after you sink the sub. There are a couple hidden switches in the upper pyramid, these have to be pressed in the correct order toopen the lower pyramid.
http://defaultgames.de - home of Twilight of the Gods / Götterdämmerung RPG
http://www.youtube.com/user/defaultgamesdotde - video walkthroughs and trailers
sven
Bard

Postby liliford » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:27 pm

Thanks sven talking to uncle did the trick in the trone room. +::YAY
liliford
Wanderer

Postby bgamer » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:29 am

I am having a problem,
I am in the third floor trying to get in the computer room of the priest castle. I have input the password for BUF system and it was granted. However, but the VOZ system even though I enter the right password of “KNOCKKNOCK” and I get the same message of granted. As soon as I click the space button to go to exit the computer and go open the door, the alarm system is triggered. Is this a bug or what should I do?
+::Dunno
bgamer
Wanderer

Postby sven » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:12 am

You'll have to
enter the supervisor password, the disable the security system (there's a menu item for that). Disable the left computer first, then you can disable the right one.
sven
Bard

Postby sarahp » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:15 pm

i have d/l this game and every time i go into and win a fight it crashes with the msg :- gd_rpg.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. the game looks good but i wont buy it if i cant resolve this problem please help
sarahp
Bard

Postby bgamer » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:07 pm

sven wrote:You'll have to
enter the supervisor password, the disable the security system (there's a menu item for that). Disable the left computer first, then you can disable the right one.

I only got two passwords. Where can I get the third one?
bgamer
Wanderer

Postby karenks » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:00 pm

I am a little lost here

I am supposed to get to Darnis to talk to the Calypso (or something) and i cannot enter through the main entrance because i am not a member.. so how can i get into the town?
karenks
Peasant

Postby sven » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:23 pm

Hi sarahp,
that's very strange - haven't heard about that happening before. Can you give me some details about your computer? What Windows version are you using, how fast is your computer, how much memory do you have? And when exactly does the error happen? Does the music file that plays after the battle still play, or does it crash before that?

bgamer:
You only need two passwords for the two computers to the left and to the right. If you deactivate them both, the door in the middle should open when you push the switch next to it.

karenks:
You'll have to find a way through the port. There is a path leading to to port through the cliffs - go back to the cliffs from the entrance to Darnis and take the stairs up the cliff directly at the entrance. There is still a bt of stuff to do in the port before you're able to enter the city - let me know if you need more help with that :)
sven
Bard

Postby sarahp » Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:09 pm

[quote="sven"]Hi sarahp,
that's very strange - haven't heard about that happening before. Can you give me some details about your computer? What Windows version are you using, how fast is your computer, how much memory do you have? And when exactly does the error happen? Does the music file that plays after the battle still play, or does it crash before that?

im using windows xp 1 gig of memory and it happens just as the music starts, not every fight but most of them
sarahp
Bard

Postby bgamer » Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:29 pm

sven wrote:
bgamer:
You only need two passwords for the two computers to the left and to the right. If you deactivate them both, the door in the middle should open when you push the switch next to it.

Well,
Actually I do disable the left computer just fine, but when I go to the right computer after I disable it and access granted when I try to exit the options menu for the computer the alarm is immediately set off so I cant even go to the middle door because the right computer immediately trigger the alarm even when I enter the right password.
bgamer
Wanderer

Postby CINDY712 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:38 pm

I beat the rabbit game got new high score but got nothing in return...I am needing the spoon...what do I do next??
Thanks,
Cindy
CINDY712
Bard

Postby sarahp » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:44 pm

this is annoying its still crashing so i cant level up and cant outrun every battle
was enjoying the plot but thats it for me sorry
sarahp
Bard

Postby sven » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:31 pm

Sarahp,
I'm really sorry to hear it's still crashing for you, I can understand that that's pretty annoying. Where did you download the game from? If you're willing to give it another go, could you try downloading it again from http://defaultgames.de/data/totg_rpg_setup.exe and try installing it once again? I suspect the problem is that for some reason your copy of the game doesn't display the scorpion stinger graphic correctly, that would explain why it doesn't crash after every battle.

Cindy712,
you need to enter the other bar (the Kitty Twister club) and find someone to talk to who's interested in your highscore. The last ticket has been bought by a renegade, and the renegades are hiding up in the mountains (take the stairs up the cliff directly next to the Darnis/Azrak roadsign on the coastal road) - maybe someone there is willing to give you a ticket :)

bgamer: Hmm. I just tested that episode and checked all the code, if you deactivated both computers, it should definitely work. Here's a step-by-step guide on what to do:
*Go to the left computer (BUF)
*Enter the supervisor password
*Select "security override" from the computer's menu (then it should stop monitoring the other computer)
*Go to the right computer (VOZ)
*Enter its supervisor password
*Select "Disable Door Security" from the menu
*Then you should be able to open the door

If that doesn't work, can you send me your savefile? I'll have to look if maybe there's a bug in there somewhere I can't find...
sven
Bard

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers