Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Twilight of the Gods

Re: New RPG: Twilight of the Gods

Postby rappunzel » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:31 am

+::sos
1.where is the freaking testament??? +::fear
2where can i finde the protective suits?
3.where do i find the key for the blue chest???? ty in advance +:::|
rappunzel
Peasant

Postby greentken » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:07 pm

Blitzen,
Spoiler: show
In the avalanch section I would go one section at a time and save. If you do this at least you don't have to start over each time.

Rappunzel,
1) need the oar for the boat. Get in India from the guy with the sick cow. 2) fix the pipes inthe electrical plant in Stromfels. 3) steal the star of india for the thief outside the Palace.
greentken
Bard

Postby CINDY712 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:21 pm

Hello my VOZ password will not work...what do I do???
my BUF password worked...
Cindy
CINDY712
Bard

Postby rappunzel » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:43 pm

@grentken
thank you very much!
only think i needed was to distract the guard +::Annoyed
ty anywayz!~ ;)
rappunzel
Peasant

Postby sven » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:59 pm

rappunzel:
The testament is in the blue chest. You get the key for the blue chests for stealing the diamond for the thief.

Cindy:
You'll have to deactivate BUF first before you can do anything on VOZ - if you enter the password for VOZ and BUF is still active, BUF will instantly deactivate VOZ and trigger an alarm. To deactivate BUF, select "Disable security monitor" from its menu after entering its password.

blitzen:
The avalanches are less about reaction speed and more about careful timing - the avalanches always come in waves with a short pause between the waves. Use that pause to advance to the next safe spot to the left or right of the path, and save often. If you're completely frustrated, send me a PM, and I'll find a solution :)
http://defaultgames.de - home of Twilight of the Gods / Götterdämmerung RPG
http://www.youtube.com/user/defaultgamesdotde - video walkthroughs and trailers
sven
Bard

Postby disneath » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:49 pm

What an amazing game. I spent 70+ hours of fun and finished it yesterday. It was so well thought out and quite unique compared to other games. I would like to give Sven a BIG THANK YOU for monitoring this board so closely and responding to all questions so quickly. Also for making adjustments (for others like myself who couldn't handle the racing games) by inserting the 'skip' option. I purchased the guide and it was the most comprehensive I have ever read. With it I was able to complete all the side quests which just increased the challenge and 'fun' level.
Sven, I hope this is only the first of many more to come from you. I won't even have to try the demo before purchasing.
Thank you again for such a terrific game.
disneath
Bard

Postby Indinera » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:58 pm

More people need to play this game. +::Thumbup
I'm glad I was able to help spread the word out a bit via my forum. You don't often get a 50+ hour game.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby CINDY712 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:10 pm

Thanks sven got it to work...again love the game and thanks a bunch for getting back to me so fast and no bugs...hope you are making another one soon....:):)
Cindy :)
CINDY712
Bard

Postby blitzen » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:42 am

sven wrote:blitzen:
The avalanches are less about reaction speed and more about careful timing - the avalanches always come in waves with a short pause between the waves. Use that pause to advance to the next safe spot to the left or right of the path, and save often. If you're completely frustrated, send me a PM, and I'll find a solution :)

It took me a while but I did manage to get through it. I took your advice and saved at every "safe" spot in that tricky section. That allowed me to relax knowing I wouldn't have to start over every time. Thanks!

Now if I could just figure out where that stamp is in the Gobi desert! I'm sure I have covered every square inch of that place. +::Dunno
blitzen
Bard

Postby petland » Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:45 pm

Hi, does anyone know how to find the missing page of the desert comic book? And I found for the cleaning dishes game it's best to soak your sponge to the max for every plate. Thanks +::Dance
petland
Peasant

Postby sven » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:48 pm

blitzen:
If you're still looking for the stamp, I think it might be time to check on the mine again (the one right below the small parking lot in the desert).

petland:
Have you been to the forsaken inn in Eastern Europe yet? The one where you're
abducted by bandits and Haruka has to dress up? There are 2 chests in the bandit hideout you can only reach after the boss fight. If you've already been there and missed the chests, just reenter the bandit cave - the chests are right at the entrance.

Everyone else:
Thank you so much for all the positive feedback, I'm feeling all giddy inside every time I come to the forum and read all your comments +::heart Seriously, it's wonderful to hear so many of you liked the game!
sven
Bard

Postby petland » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:18 pm

hi, thanks for the quick reply, I did go to the bandit hideout and I was thrown in the cell. i couldn't get out of the door because it said it was locked. i did all the other quests but i can't get in the castle in sbrodj.
petland
Peasant

Postby petland » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:20 pm

+::clap Oh and definitely love the game!!! Even though on some minigames I wanted to throw the screen out of the window for losing them +::biggrin
petland
Peasant

Postby sven » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:33 am

There's a guard patrolling outside the locked door in the bandit hideout - have you tried talking to him? (you can only talk to him when he's right at the door).
sven
Bard

Postby petland » Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:53 am

Thanks a lot!! I feel crunchy...now my big problem is im at the computers in the castle and Im not sure if that is the library computer. I went to one of the computers and it said tech priest adventure with a black screen and it was hard for me to get out of...I'm not sure if there is a glitch or I am in the wrong place... +:::|
petland
Peasant

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers