Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Twilight of the Gods

Stuck in Ghehenna

Postby jigartg » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:15 am

Hi..i'm stuck in ghehenna...dont know what to do....i've rescued the worker in the caves...and i even found the rope....but now i'm totally clueless as to what to do ahead....how do i find the ninja????is there an alternate exit to the caves???
Thank u soo much in advance...

EDIT : Nevermind..i got it ....there is an exit thru the fire caves via east
Last edited by jigartg on Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
jigartg
Peasant

Re: Twilight of the Gods

Postby leep » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:35 am

Spoiler: show
the comic book in the library
, i cant get it! they are to fast +::surrender and ive installed the patch. help please :D
leep
Peasant

Postby haggis » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:47 am

I have played rabbits and foxes for over one hour with no result (ie spoon) also tried turning off mini games which doesn't help it is getting boring any suggestions :(
haggis
Peasant

Postby sven » Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:50 pm

Hammie:
You need to try playing the lottery in India first - then when you return to the fortune teller, you can get the numbers for the next drawing (this will only work if you don't have a lottery ticket with you - so what you have to do is play the lottery, check if you've won, then go to the fortune teller to get the numbers, then return to India and play those numbers)

leep:
The library is not about speed but about carefully walking past the librarians without being spotted - the best strategy is to move ahead in single steps and always make sure the next librarian is looking the other way before moving ahead. There's a video on my youtube channel, see my signature for the link.

haggis:
If you activate the "skip minigames" option, you'll have to play the fox game one more time - after you lose, there will be a text box asking "Skip this minigame?". Select "Yes", and you'll get the highscore. For the textbox to appear, you'll have to play the minigame until the "game over" screen appears - quitting from the console will not work.
http://defaultgames.de - home of Twilight of the Gods / Götterdämmerung RPG
http://www.youtube.com/user/defaultgamesdotde - video walkthroughs and trailers
sven
Bard

Postby aneres » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:24 am

My quest log did not work. Any way to fix it? Even with that, managed to the central computer room, but somehow again has could not see the content in each pop-up window from the computers. Please help. +::cry
aneres
Peasant

Postby sven » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:25 am

As this issue is coming up again a lot and as probably not everyone has read the whole thread from the beginning, let me just say that unfortunately I am not able to fix that issue...see here for the answer why.
sven
Bard

Postby aneres » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:32 am

sven wrote:As this issue is coming up again a lot and as probably not everyone has read the whole thread from the beginning, let me just say that unfortunately I am not able to fix that issue...see here for the answer why.

Thank you. Somehow passed the computer room. Funny to try out all combinations. Its such a great game so does not want to get stuck like this. +::Thumbup
aneres
Peasant

Postby aneres » Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:07 am

I got stuck...donno where is the crashed spaceship. Help, plz! +::fear
aneres
Peasant

Postby kjanz » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:05 pm

i am stuck on the riddle in sbrodi the guide does not show the answers, i know i sound dumb, but please help!!!! kjanz
kjanz
Wanderer

Postby kjanz » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:23 pm

just finished !!!!! best game i've played in a long time!!!! worth the money!!! thanks for doing it so well, i did not have one problem!!!! thankyou again kjanz
kjanz
Wanderer

Postby wildorchid7 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:01 pm

How do you get into the castle in Sbrodj? Is there a quest to be activated that in order to do so? If so +::sos ...getting frustrated. Thanx in advance :)
wildorchid7
Wanderer

Postby haggis » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:51 am

Is there a secret to complete the pipe repair in the power station I am just not quick enough +::sos
haggis
Peasant

Stuck in Stromfels and Sbrodj

Postby wildorchid7 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:06 pm

Grrr...I am unable to get into the castle in Sbrodj or into the castle in Stromfels. The last quest completed was Making the Old Man feel young again quest in Stromfels. Did I miss a quest that would enable to proceed into the castle in Sbrodj? (I need to get to the cook so that the Hedgehog quest can be completed?...Also, how can I get into the sewer in Stromfels so that I can complete the Monkey Wrench quest??? +::sos PLEASE HELP +::sos (Thanx in advance!)
wildorchid7
Wanderer

Postby sven » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:18 am

haggis:
There is a walkthrough video on my youtube channel for the power station labyrinth, you'll have plenty of time for completing it if you follow the walkthrough video's order for fixing the leaks - see the link in my signature.

wildorchid7:
You'll have to enter the Stromfels castle first to be able to continue in Sbrodj - to get into the Stromfels castle, find all the missing comic books for the comics merchant, then enter the ceremony at the cathedral once you have the fake armor. Here's a list of where to find all the comic books:
* In the Stromfels library (on the shelf in the small chamber in the lower right)

* As a reward for helping the little girl in Spain (meet her again in the cave to the right after she's lured you into the Visor ambush)

* In the bandit cave in Eastern Europe (where Haruka dresses up as a woman to infiltrate the bandits' lair)

* As a reward for helping Leonid in Sbrodj sell himself into slavery

* Asa reward for finishing the Dave/Martine quest in Stromfels (with Dave, go to the brewery in Stromfels, then plant the hop seeds in the ruinied city in the swamps in Eastern Europe - with Martine, meet Martine's brother in the ruined city in the swamps, then go back to Stromfels and meet him again in the little building to the left of the castle)

The entrance to the sewers is in the castle.
sven
Bard

Postby wildorchid7 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:42 pm

sven wrote:haggis:
There is a walkthrough video on my youtube channel for the power station labyrinth, you'll have plenty of time for completing it if you follow the walkthrough video's order for fixing the leaks - see the link in my signature.

wildorchid7:
You'll have to enter the Stromfels castle first to be able to continue in Sbrodj - to get into the Stromfels castle, find all the missing comic books for the comics merchant, then enter the ceremony at the cathedral once you have the fake armor. Here's a list of where to find all the comic books:
* In the Stromfels library (on the shelf in the small chamber in the lower right)

* As a reward for helping the little girl in Spain (meet her again in the cave to the right after she's lured you into the Visor ambush)

* In the bandit cave in Eastern Europe (where Haruka dresses up as a woman to infiltrate the bandits' lair)

* As a reward for helping Leonid in Sbrodj sell himself into slavery

* Asa reward for finishing the Dave/Martine quest in Stromfels (with Dave, go to the brewery in Stromfels, then plant the hop seeds in the ruinied city in the swamps in Eastern Europe - with Martine, meet Martine's brother in the ruined city in the swamps, then go back to Stromfels and meet him again in the little building to the left of the castle)

The entrance to the sewers is in the castle.

Sven thanx for the pointers! The problem I think I am having is that I have talked to the comic book merchant several times and I don't believe his quest was activated, I have all the comic book pages, sooo...what needs to be done to activate that quest?
wildorchid7
Wanderer

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers