Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Twilight of the Gods

Re: New RPG: Twilight of the Gods

Postby bgamer » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:42 pm

I am enjoying playing this game so far. But I am stuck now and need help.
Spoiler: show
1. I have permission to enter the palace, but I cant see the caliph until I cheer the Tabirs, how do I do that?
2. I got a Pirate Treasure Map that I don't know where to use?
3. Also, Is Dave a recruitable character? All he does is play cow songs and doesn't join the party?
4. There is a chest outside the gate of Darnis city that I can't access?

Thanks. :)
bgamer
Wanderer

Postby sven » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:48 pm

2, 3 and 4 will become obvious a bit later in the game. As for question 1,
have you talked to the zoo keeper? You need to find out what the tapirs like to eat, which is best researched using a computer. The attorneys have offered to let you use their computer for research, so go there - from there on, things should be rather straightforward.
http://defaultgames.de - home of Twilight of the Gods / Götterdämmerung RPG
http://www.youtube.com/user/defaultgamesdotde - video walkthroughs and trailers
sven
Bard

Postby bgamer » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:54 pm

sven wrote:2, 3 and 4 will become obvious a bit later in the game. As for question 1,
have you talked to the zoo keeper? You need to find out what the tapirs like to eat, which is best researched using a computer. The attorneys have offered to let you use their computer for research, so go there - from there on, things should be rather straightforward.

Actually, as soon as I posted the question about the tapirs I remembered the computer and figured out the rest. Thanks. :)
bgamer
Wanderer

Postby sven » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:03 pm

Have a look at the renegades from up on the ledge - then you'll need to find something to throw at them. There may be something suitable in the library.
sven
Bard

Postby bgamer » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:46 pm

Well, I am stuck again.
1.I decided to go to the pyramids, I have opened the door in the beginning and got the Pharaoh's death mask. But I cant seem to find the key to the room in the right area of the pyramids? I have looked everywhere for it and the only thing that I missed is the blue chest which is locked and I just cant open it? Where is the key located?
2. I got a quest to steal a Star of India and I am given the option of stealing it or not. Does picking either choice have an impact on the game/or its ending? I do remember the same choice given when I was about to assassinate the arms dealer and I choose not to.
3. I am assuming that for the quest to understand Dharmsala people that I need to win the lottery- this is just so random, is there any other option to get the money or solve this quest?

Sorry for asking so many questions. +::Dunno
bgamer
Wanderer

Postby sven » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:08 am

1. The pyramids are a pure sidequest/bonus area. I assume you have already found the key for the blue chest? Otherwise, see answer 2. The key for the little door in the temple to the right is hidden very well, search around the room where you found the death mask (but you don't really need it, you can get another bonus item from there)

2. You'll have to steal the star if you want to get the key for the blue chests. There's no real reason not to steal it. To get the star, pull on that open crate sitting on top of a shelf in the palace's cellar.

3. The lottery is practically impossible to win (just like a real-life lottery :) ), but maybe you met someone on the way who offered to look into the future for you? (there was a fortune teller back in Darnis).

Strictly speaking, you don't have to win the lottery to get the money, but from a rough calculation, you'd have to fight tigers for about 3 years, playing 12 hours a day - so going back to Darnis and asking the fortune teller is definitely the easier solution 8)
sven
Bard

Postby liliford » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:23 pm

sven wrote:
1. The pyramids are a pure sidequest/bonus area. I assume you have already found the key for the blue chest? Otherwise, see answer 2. The key for the little door in the temple to the right is hidden very well, search around the room where you found the death mask (but you don't really need it, you can get another bonus item from there)

2. You'll have to steal the star if you want to get the key for the blue chests. There's no real reason not to steal it. To get the star, pull on that open crate sitting on top of a shelf in the palace's cellar.

3. The lottery is practically impossible to win (just like a real-life lottery :) ), but maybe you met someone on the way who offered to look into the future for you? (there was a fortune teller back in Darnis).

Strictly speaking, you don't have to win the lottery to get the money, but from a rough calculation, you'd have to fight tigers for about 3 years, playing 12 hours a day - so going back to Darnis and asking the fortune teller is definitely the easier solution 8)

How to return to Darnis and asking the fortune teller all the way to get inside the village are block ?
liliford
Wanderer

Postby sven » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:33 pm

Enter Darnis through the throne room. Then you'll have to find a way of repelling the renegades' attack.

Look at the renegades from up on the ledge, then find something to throw at them. There might be something suitable in the library.
sven
Bard

Postby liliford » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:50 pm

Thank you so much for the solution sven +::YAY
liliford
Wanderer

Postby bgamer » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:47 pm

sven wrote:

Thank you so much for your help. I am enjoying the game immensely and I find it very addicting. The story is getting interesting. For the stealing quest, I thought this was a morality choice and it might give good/bad ending. I am assuming from now on in the game that there is no such choices and essentially to do all quests. +::Thumbup
bgamer
Wanderer

Postby guppies143 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:53 pm

I'm having the same problem ( game freezes ) when diving for the pearl. I sent you an e-mail with my save file and was wondering if you would help me get past this point, please?
guppies143
Wanderer

Postby sven » Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:02 pm

Important update - what to do when the game hangs or crashes on any of the underwater maps:

On slower computers, the game may hang with a "Script hanging " error or even crash when trying to access any of the underwater maps.

I have released a patch that disables some of the underwater animations - this should make the diving sequences playable for everyone. Download it from here: http://defaultgames.de/data/totg_nodivepatch.exe

You only need to use this patch if you have the hang/crash issue on the underwater maps.
sven
Bard

Postby epsilon10 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:05 am

awesome game...but am stuck. have to look for a spoon at darnis, have beaten the high score at rabbit run, as posted here, but no spoon. is there someone i need to talk to before? please help. +::sos +::Dunno
epsilon10
Peasant

Postby bgamer » Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:51 am

Hi,
1.I met Martine at the airbase and I am offered a choice to take her or Dave, is there a way that I can keep both or must I choose? Whats the difference between picking either of them? Or which choice is better? +::Dunno
2.How can I explore the crashed ship in Northern India? I need a protective suit but I haven't found one.
3. After I steal the jeep for one of the quest I have to do a mini game that involves shooting jeeps/planes? I hope I don't have to win this to get the fuel for the plane as I haven't been able to win this game and I am getting frustrated? Is there a way you could make a skip option for these mini games as they can be hard for those not use to them?

epsilon10: to get the spoon
you have to get a ticket from the renegades in the mountains and then enter the concert place and someone will give it to you for beating the high score.
bgamer
Wanderer

Postby epsilon10 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:36 am

super thanks bgamer!
another question.....where/how do i find the renegades? i have searched everywhere from the port exit...and the garage door remains closed!
epsilon10
Peasant

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers