Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Twilight of the Gods

Re: New RPG: Twilight of the Gods

Postby sweetlove » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:18 pm

blitzen wrote:How do you get the jeep to jump the chasm in the Gobi desert? I skipped it and moved on but I would like to go back!

Finally,i finished the game...wow it was a great game +::biggrin
Blitzen:you need to get the Zeppelin in Stromfels,and you can fly to Darnis and take the car,so your car enough fast to jump ;)
sweetlove
Wanderer

Postby feyone2 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:07 pm

Hi Sven,
I've been having a fabulous time playing Gotterdammerung and I'm up to where Martine is looking for a cure for the General but I now have a "Window_Savefile line 32 Argument Error" and I can't open the LOAD option to access my saved games. Is there anything I can do? Would uninstalling and re installing the game help? All advice welcome! If I have to start over then I'll have to but I'm not sure that will work either. Please help if you can.
Thanks feyone2
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby sven » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:57 am

It looks like one of your savegames got corrupted for some reason - if you send it to me, I can have a look at it, although I cannot promise I'll be able to fix it. First we need to find out which save file is corrupted:

*Open up Windows Explorer and type %appdata% into the address bar up on top, then find the subfolder called GD_RPG and open it
*Inside, you'll find a number of files called Autosave.rxdata, Save1.rxdata, Save2.rxdata etc. Make backup copies of these files (by copying them to your desktop or somewhere)
*Then, delete the files one by one and try starting the game after you deleted each file. If you're able to start the game without the error message, the last one you deleted was the corrupted file. That's the one you want to send to me (from the backup copies), send it to support@defaultgames.de, and I'll see what I can do.

If you're lucky, it may be the autosave file that was corrupted, and you'll be able to continue from your regular savegame after deleting the autosave file. Even if your main savegame is corrupted, you should still have a working autosave file from the city entrance of Sbrodj, so you won't have to start over from the beginning. (you'll have to copy the backup files from your desktop (or wherever you put them) back to the GD_RPG folder first, of course)

If all else fails, I created a savegame with all quests and sidequests finished directly after the boss fight on the Russian Airbase - see here: http://defaultgames.de/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?p=624#p624
I created that savegame so people have a chance of playing through Europe with either Dave or Martine and see all the different sidequests for each character withotu having to start over - it's a bit of a distance from where you are in Sbrodj, but at least you wouldn't have to start over from the beginning.
http://defaultgames.de - home of Twilight of the Gods / Götterdämmerung RPG
http://www.youtube.com/user/defaultgamesdotde - video walkthroughs and trailers
sven
Bard

Finished after 64 hours play!

Postby Treya » Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:03 pm

Totally AWESOME game +::clap . The greatest song is a real killer! +::music . Marduk was level 74 and the rest of the team were level 72. I'm off to the arcade now to solve another murder mystery. I was really bad at most other games +::whistle . Look forward to another game someday from default games, thanks Sven for all your help.
Treya
Peasant

Postby feyone2 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:49 pm

Hi Sven,
Thanks so much for the help you gave me. It worked and I only had to replay a small part so I'm so pleased. It's a fantastic game and I love the characters, I'm going to do Europe again with Dave, as he's one of my favourites. Hope you plan to make more games in the same style, I'll certainly buy them. Cheers feyone2
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby feyone2 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:02 am

Hi Sven, I hate to say it but I have another problem, I can't talk to Ben to give him the CD and I've downloaded the right patch I think. Maybe I'm missing a newer one. Help please.
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby the sim » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:30 am

i cannot jump the bride in bakan cave....(use pogo stick)
help me pls +::sos
the sim
Peasant

Postby feyone2 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:26 am

Hi Sim, you need to position Marduk on the left side, he needs to step back and then run forward jumping over the fallen barrel that appears to be in his way. Then he can press the button to activate the bridge for the others.
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby the sim » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:06 am

to...feyone2

thank you ...but it difficult for jumping +::fear
(oh i want to see video about to playing ) not found (Sadddd)
will try again +::grrr +::grrr
the sim
Peasant

Postby sven » Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:55 pm

Hi feyone,
You're one of the lucky few who downloaded the patch before I fixed a bug in the dishwashing minigame - see my "dang, i messed up" post a couple pages back: viewtopic.php?f=135&t=8051&start=210#p276361

Re-downloading and re-installing the patch will fix the issue for the next time you play the dishwashing minigame - however, the patch can't fix the problem you have (if you've already tried skipping the minigame and Ben is already in a state where he doesn't talk in your savegame, you're stuck). I can fix that problem for you if you send me your savegame.
sven
Bard

Postby nicholas » Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:13 pm

Finished the game!!! GREAT GAME and worth every penny!!!!! +::YAY Looking forward to another one.... soon?? ;) ;)
nicholas
Bard

Postby sven » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:17 pm

the sim:
If you're still stuck at the pogostick jump, here's a screenshot:

Maneuver Marduk to the corner you see on the screenshot, then just keep the up key pressed, and he'll jump across.
sven
Bard

Postby CINDY712 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:13 pm

Hello my VOZ password will not work...what do I do???
my BUF password worked...
Cindy
CINDY712
Bard

Postby blitzen » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:32 pm

Hi Sven!
First of all, let me just say, this is a fantastic game! Best rpg-type game I have played since the last installment of Millennium. I am really enjoying it, and am planning to post a review once I finish it. +::Thumbup

IF I finish it. +::sos

I am in the Himalayas and having a terrible time with the avalanche section. My old arthritic fingers just aren't quick enough to get me through that section. There doesn't seem to be any "skip" option for this part, either. Can you help? Is there any "cheat" I could use? I hate doing that, but I really want to finish this game!

Thanks.
blitzen
Bard

Postby the sim » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:16 am

thank you sven

for a screenshot (...great game... )

+::heart +::Dance +::YAY
the sim
Peasant

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers