Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Vagrant Hearts Zero

Re: New RPG: Vagrant Hearts Zero

Postby Ruby » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:10 pm

poor value?? Has anyone actually watched the credits to see how many people are involved in this game making????
I can guess what the answer is! Like someone had posted once before games like this one use to go for upwards of
30 or more american dollars. This is cheap compared to 50 and so many involved!! Also someone posted that del
uses people who buy the game to beta test the ones he puts out but guess what?? ALOT of games from OTHER developers have similar problems when they FIRST come out so its NOT just del. So now what excuse is there to use????
NONE!!!! No i'm not getting angry I'm just emphasizing a few words there's nothing wrong with doing that at all.
Everybody has a right to capitalize wordsto get the point across. Alot of people need to learn what is actually being said when another posts.
Ruby
Peasant

Postby bclouds » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:29 am

His games are always buggy and often quite mediocre. It doesn't matter how many people are involved in the creations of his games if they kinda suck the big one.
bclouds
Mercenary

Postby kjanz » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:58 am

del: i sent you an email 3 days ago still nothing!!!! how long will i wait for my refund? plimus has not answered ether!!!
kjanz
Wanderer

Re: Vagrant Hearts Zero

Postby feyone2 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:23 pm

Hi Del,
Can I have some help please? I'm stuck in Crowley Keep and would really like a suggested path as I've tried many times & always end up dead. Can't seem to find the right combination to get through +::sos Thanks feyone2
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Re: Vagrant Hearts Zero

Postby anoldguy » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:07 pm

Well, I have finished all three vagrant hearts!! thanks to all for the help..
anoldguy
Wanderer

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers