Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Vagrant Hearts Zero

Re: New RPG: Vagrant Hearts Zero

Postby Del » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:24 pm

Can anyone please send me a save file in that crashing so I can try to see why it's crashing with you guys, I can't seem to reproduce that myself...
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby CINDY712 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:30 pm

Del I would but I don't know how..sorry...can you tell me how??
CINDY712
Bard

Postby kjanz » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:13 pm

Del wrote:Can anyone please send me a save file in that crashing so I can try to see why it's crashing with you guys, I can't seem to reproduce that myself...

i wish i could but i don,t know how. maybe you guys should stop selling warfare games, it seems i have these problems every time i buy there games! this will be my last ! they don,t even bother to respond, they let you guys take all the blame and fix there screwups! i would like to thank del for all the help. kjanz
kjanz
Wanderer

Postby blumyst » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:22 pm

I cant get past those 4 gates or whatever they are at the top of the dungeon just under the tower east of the town. Where is scylla anyway? I have the ruins key but cant get anywhere even in the new game I started?
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby Del » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:27 am

@Kjanz
I'm the Owner of Warfare Studios, VHZ is my game and bugs are my fault, I'm not running away from it.
I'm working on the last and final version which will come out tomorrow, I'll let everyone know when it's up.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby kjanz » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:16 pm

Del wrote:@Kjanz
I'm the Owner of Warfare Studios, VHZ is my game and bugs are my fault, I'm not running away from it.
I'm working on the last and final version which will come out tomorrow, I'll let everyone know when it's up.

that,s nice to know! i have emailed you 4 times and have not gotten any response! if you would have at least answered my email i would not be so upset with you! i live on social security and when i buy a game i have to really budget for it and the only thing i ask is for you to at least respond! kjanz
kjanz
Wanderer

Postby Del » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:44 pm

I did not receive any of your e-mails... to which adress have you sent them?
Now, new version is up, fixed for good now, at least on my end here, let me know if you run into any more trouble.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby blumyst » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:50 pm

kjanz wrote:

that,s nice to know! i have emailed you 4 times and have not gotten any response! if you would have at least answered my email i would not be so upset with you! i live on social security and when i buy a game i have to really budget for it and the only thing i ask is for you to at least respond! kjanz

Kjanz you migh take into consideration that del has said and I quote "He owns the warfare studios" what dies that tell you??? Do you NOT knowwhatit means to own a company and that he has been busy trying to get this game straightened
out for you and all of usotherpeople who bought the game. Maybe you need to havea bit more patience. He seems to be working hard on straightening it out.PLUS he has to deal with other things within thecompany and also life!! Maybe you need to experience what its like to do ALL that he's doing then you can understand cause you can't right now. Theres others that are on a limited budget as well be it ssi or thru working it can still be limited BUT the big difference is they
are more patient!!
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby leighbandy » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:10 pm

I would like to tell you how much I enjoy your game and apprecite your efforts. I too ran into problems, but was patient for you to correct the bugs. I think that this is a wonderful game and am very glad to have purchased it.

Thank you so much for continuing to create these rpg games...I really enjoy them and apprecite the challenge they create to complete. Leigh
leighbandy
Peasant

Postby Nyx » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:48 pm

I may have griped but I DO like the game. +::Thumbup

TY for your continued efforts in repairing the issues.
NYX
Nyx
DreamLord of Myst

Postby disneath » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:19 pm

blumyst wrote:
kjanz wrote:

Kjanz you migh take into consideration that del has said and I quote "He owns the warfare studios" what dies that tell you??? Do you NOT knowwhatit means to own a company and that he has been busy trying to get this game straightened
out for you and all of usotherpeople who bought the game. Maybe you need to havea bit more patience. He seems to be working hard on straightening it out.PLUS he has to deal with other things within thecompany and also life!! Maybe you need to experience what its like to do ALL that he's doing then you can understand cause you can't right now. Theres others that are on a limited budget as well be it ssi or thru working it can still be limited BUT the big difference is they
are more patient!!

blumyst: you don't have to be so snippy. Try to show a little respect, not only for age and financial circumstances, but for the frustration we all have experienced with all of Warfare games. With this one Del is a little more on top of it than in the past. I assume English is your second language as parts of your post are unreadable. Enjoy the game!
disneath
Bard

Postby grammy » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:25 pm

Hello,

I am in need of some help with the game.
I have been to the caves and gotten items in chests. Picked up Lynch in Party, but as of now I have no clue as to where to go or what to do.
Mayor said tunnels...think I've been in and out of sewers and tunnels a dozen times and STILL can not figure out where to go from here. +::Dunno
I sure would appreciate any help.
And thanks for trying to fix all the bugs Del. +::Thumbup I know how hard it must be to figure everything out.
But maybe the games should not be released until all the bugs have been ironed out.
Other places have members do the Beta testing before the Official Release of their games. And the Games cost are less expensive. Just sayin :)
grammy
Bard

Postby leighbandy » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:38 pm

tunnels are over on the northeast...you'll see a tower and the entrance is near there if I remrmber correctly
leighbandy
Peasant

Postby nicholas » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:23 pm

You have got to be kidding!!! After Garganta blows up, that's the end of the game???. I just finished Twilight of the Gods and it took me hours and hours to play, which I felt like I got my moneys worth, but this game from beginning to end was just a couple hours. Once the finally bug was fixed it just took a few minutes.. Did I miss something??? :(
nicholas
Bard

Postby blumyst » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:49 pm

are more patient!![/quote]

blumyst: you don't have to be so snippy. Try to show a little respect, not only for age and financial circumstances, but for the frustration we all have experienced with all of Warfare games. With this one Del is a little more on top of it than in the past. I assume English is your second language as parts of your post are unreadable. Enjoy the game![/quote]

Disneath YOU dont have to be so judgemental YOU should try to show respect for age disability and financial circumstances. I WAS showing respect. I wasnt being snippy You dont have to jump on my case when you DONT know
the circumstance. I TOO am on soc sec BUT the difference is i wait!!! I have not received a reply from any on why I cant get anwhere and i'm NOT in here whining about it.. HAHAHA all of my post was readable and NO its NOT my second language so dont go asssuming you know something. I assume you dont know what your talking about which is true.
Just cause I cant type well does NOT mean english is my second language and does NOT mean i do NOT know how to spell
since you dont know me and dont know what you are talking about back off and that post WAS READABLE just that you need glasses

YOU ENJOY THE GAME hehehehe! evil laugh
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers