Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Vagrant Hearts Zero

Re: New RPG: Vagrant Hearts Zero

Postby blumyst » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:58 pm

WoW! Glad to see that aldorlea has the ignore feature in its forum.
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby kjanz » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:30 pm

blumyst wrote:Kjanz you migh take into consideration that del has said and I quote "He owns the warfare studios" what dies that tell you??? Do you NOT knowwhatit means to own a company and that he has been busy trying to get this game straightened
out for you and all of usotherpeople who bought the game. Maybe you need to havea bit more patience. He seems to be working hard on straightening it out.PLUS he has to deal with other things within thecompany and also life!! Maybe you need to experience what its like to do ALL that he's doing then you can understand cause you can't right now. Theres others that are on a limited budget as well be it ssi or thru working it can still be limited BUT the big difference is they
are more patient!!

blumyst: you don't have to be so snippy. Try to show a little respect, not only for age and financial circumstances, but for the frustration we all have experienced with all of Warfare games. With this one Del is a little more on top of it than in the past. I assume English is your second language as parts of your post are unreadable. Enjoy the game![/quote]

Disneath YOU dont have to be so judgemental YOU should try to show respect for age disability and financial circumstances. I WAS showing respect. I wasnt being snippy You dont have to jump on my case when you DONT know
the circumstance. I TOO am on soc sec BUT the difference is i wait!!! I have not received a reply from any on why I cant get anwhere and i'm NOT in here whining about it.. HAHAHA all of my post was readable and NO its NOT my second language so dont go asssuming you know something. I assume you dont know what your talking about which is true.
Just cause I cant type well does NOT mean english is my second language and does NOT mean i do NOT know how to spell
since you dont know me and dont know what you are talking about back off and that post WAS READABLE just that you need glasses

YOU ENJOY THE GAME hehehehe! evil laugh[/quote]
yes i have run a business of my own! and when people paid for my service i made sure i got it right before i sold it! maybe the games need more testing before they go on the market!!!! i sent my emails through the websight i bought the game from, if thats not the correct one then you should change it! kjanz
kjanz
Wanderer

Postby Nyx » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:36 pm

I have no room to talk as I also spoke vented my frustration, BUT, this is getting out of hand.
I TOO am on a limited budget but I just had to wait..Eventually is got fixed. Meantime I played a diff game.

Hopefuly this taught Del a good lesson. BETA TEST - BETA TEST.

Aldorlea has always been a fair, supportive, co-operative and friendly place to visit/talk/play games from. Do not let one game take away the atmosphere that Indi has established.

Remember, WE ARE GUESTS.

TY
NYX
Nyx
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Indinera » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:46 pm

Nyx wrote:I have no room to talk as I also spoke vented my frustration, BUT, this is getting out of hand.
I TOO am on a limited budget but I just had to wait..Eventually is got fixed. Meantime I played a diff game.

Aldorlea has always been a fair, supportive, co-operative and friendly place to visit/talk/play games from. Do not let one game take away the atmosphere that Indi has established.

Remember, WE ARE GUESTS.

TY

Thank you very much, great message.

Del makes cool games that a lot of you from this community enjoy, but it's not the first time there are bug issues with them. If you do not want to be patient with him, maybe examine the game's topic first messages and see how it goes. Hopefully his next one will take into account your reactions this time.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby liliford » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:55 pm

Nyx wrote:

Remember, WE ARE GUESTS.

TY

Yes BETA TEST - BETA TEST is the key to regain people trust and buy is future games that he will make.
And also i do agree with what you said about Aldorlea and Indinera.
liliford
Wanderer

Postby kjanz » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:32 pm

Nyx wrote:I have no room to talk as I also spoke vented my frustration, BUT, this is getting out of hand.

Remember, WE ARE GUESTS.

TY

your right this has gone to far! this was between del and i, hopefully i will settle it privatley. thankyou kjanz
kjanz
Wanderer

Postby bclouds » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:05 am

People have the right to be angry when they are paying top dollar for a bug-riddled experience, regardless of the attempt of support after-wards. It happens with every single one of his games too, he does not seem to be learning from his mistakes and that is beginning to get on many people's nerves. Another thing is some of his games only last for a couple of hours and yet he has the nerve to charge 20 bucks. He comes across as a bit shifty....
bclouds
Mercenary

Postby bclouds » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:25 am

Just checked http://www.amaranthia.com/modules/oledr ... uct_id=282
Vagrant Hearts Zero there is being given away for free. Looks like Del has done a backflip and realized it just wasn't up to a commercial standard and will hopefully be refunding those who have bought the game already.
bclouds
Mercenary

Postby disneath » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:07 pm

bclouds wrote:Just checked http://www.amaranthia.com/modules/oledr ... uct_id=282
Vagrant Hearts Zero there is being given away for free. Looks like Del has done a backflip and realized it just wasn't up to a commercial standard and will hopefully be refunding those who have bought the game already.

Just checked Amarnthia and sure enough it is FREE as it should be. After Del's final post that all bugs were fixed, I bought the game. It took me 6 hours and 20 minutes to complete and was a great disappointment compared to his other games. At $20.00 that means it cost me just over $3.00 per minute. Completed AshesBB in only 7 hours. He games are getting shorter, not better. A refund would be appreciated.
disneath
Bard

Postby Indinera » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:51 pm

Maybe they made a mistake at Amaranthia... don't see Del doing this. Maybe he can clear our doubts if he sees this?
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Nyx » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:05 pm

disneath wrote:Just checked Amarnthia and sure enough it is FREE as it should be. After Del's final post that all bugs were fixed, I bought the game. It took me 6 hours and 20 minutes to complete and was a great disappointment compared to his other games. At $20.00 that means it cost me just over $3.00 per minute. Completed AshesBB in only 7 hours. He games are getting shorter, not better. A refund would be appreciated.

Maybe after this your discussion belongs in a private message to Del !!!
NYX
Nyx
DreamLord of Myst

Postby blumyst » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:45 pm

It does say free at Amaranthia.
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby blumyst » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:48 pm

Del,
Is that tower just to the right of the first town and then theres the sparklies right under it on the mountain??
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby littlebro » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:38 pm

It's not free on Amaranth anymore. Showing up with the full $19.99 price tag
littlebro
Ranger

Postby blumyst » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:47 pm

sure is, they must've fixed it. Nice Avatar littlebro
blumyst
Bounty Hunter