Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

After

Re: After missions

Postby tlc » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:46 pm

Hi! Love the game!!!! Only wish there was a quest list especially for the sidequests as I lost track.

I am on the mission to create a nest in the system. I figured out the first few levels and symbols but am now on the level where there are "periods" after some of the symbols and am completely lost. Please help.

As a side note...how extensive is your guide book? Some only give hints and are not thorough.
tlc
Peasant

Re: After

Postby Pegasus » Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:25 am

I know I already got back to you via email, but I figured I'd put the solution to your problem here in case anyone else had issues with it.

Spoiler: show
A period in that particular mission means to double the value of whatever symbol comes in front of it. For example, %. (I don't have the symbols I used in game available right here) might mean up twice, whereas %.. would mean up four times (up twice, doubled).

I hope that helps! And keep the questions coming!
Pegasus
Peasant

Postby Keksich » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:06 pm

Where are the mushrooms located?
Keksich
Peasant

Postby Pegasus » Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:57 am

Someone asked the same question on our forums, so I'm just going to link you there if that's okay! Let me know if you still have problems, and I can upload some pics for you.

http://www.awkwardpegasus.com/forums.html#/20121122/mushrooms-2056735/
Pegasus
Peasant

Postby Keksich » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:47 pm

That was me ^.^ Thanks!
Keksich
Peasant

Postby feyone2 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:16 pm

Hi, I'm having a real problem trying to win the battles in Mission #3 The Revelation - my team don't have enough grunt and I never have enough money to buy more items for them. Do you have any suggestions please?
I stopped playing the game because of it, although I was enjoying it up till then. Thanks feyone2
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby Pegasus » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:16 pm

I know I got back to you already, but I wanted to let you know I'm having some internet issues. Email is the best way to get to me, as I can't check the forums from my home for the next week or so, but I can answer email from my phone. Thanks!
Pegasus
Peasant

Postby susie » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:57 pm

I am in the dungeon with the fire and ice crystals and need some help.

Spoiler: show
I have managed to get the iron key which I think is to open the door on the fire level but can not get rid of the fire in front of the door to get to it. I have not been able to get to the special ice crystal yet. Thanks
susie
Wanderer

Full screen issue--possible solution

Postby Phiste » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:46 pm

If anyone is having a problem displaying After in Full screen mode +::sos, Awkward Pegasus had me try something that worked for me, though I'm not promising it would work for you necessarily. +::Annoyed

Set the game to Windowed mode, and the game will load in Full screen mode. I'm running Windows XP on an HP Compaq tc4200 (and couldn't set the screen resolution low enough to accomodate the game's own resolution), and it worked for me. +::shhhh
Phantasy Star's Dark Falz. Final Fantasy IX's Necron. Ar tonelico's Mir. Mana Khemia 2's Light Mana King. Persona 4's Izanami-no-Okami. Final Fantasy Legend's Creator. They are but a few of the pround members of the Confraternity of The Secret Final Bosses.
Phiste
Peasant

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers