Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

The Forgotten Journey

The Forgotten Journey

Postby Indinera » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:12 pm

8-BIT ADVENTURES: THE FORGOTTEN JOURNEY

$7.5 only!!

Image Image

As the name implies, it is a homage to the classic 8-Bit Role-Playing Games (RPGs) of the '80s and '90s. As the game begins, we find that colour has been drained from the world. The player must find the three orbs and restore life to the world - but this is only the beginning.

Features:

- 8-Bit Style Graphics Inspired by the Classics
- Over 7 Hours of Gameplay
- Robust 'New Game Plus' Mode almost Doubles Playtime
- Element System adds an extra layer of Complexity to Battles
- Music with Retro Charm composed by Carfonu
- Plenty of Fun References for those that know their 8-Bit Games

Screenshots:

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :)
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: The Forgotten Journey

Postby OniLink » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:53 am

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for your interest in 8-Bit Adventures: The Forgotten Journey, and your feedback. I would like to announce the release of Patch v1.01.

After hearing complaints from numerous players that the first dungeon in the game is too difficult, I decided to re-balance that section of the game to reduce the difficulty and hopefully ease players into the game a bit more gently. That is not to say that the game is now easy, but players should have a much simpler time entering the world of 8-Bit Adventures than they previously did.

The changes in Patch v1.01 are as follows:

- Re-balanced the first dungeon to reduce difficulty due to player feedback.
- Enemies in the first dungeon are now slower, have less defense and deal less damage.
- Escape chance is now 100% inside the first dungeon.
- EXP given by enemies in the first dungeon has been increased, reducing the length of time between level ups.
- One additional Potion has been added to the first dungeon, for the player to find and use.

I hope that this first patch improves the game experience for some users, and if anyone ever needs help or wants to ask a question, simply post your query here on Aldorlea Games and I'll try to respond as soon as possible.

Thanks!
OniLink
Wanderer

Postby GrannyC » Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:03 pm

Interesting game. I am going in the dust room now. 2 things are bothering me. I got the key from the sunken ship but when I got to the tower I had NO key and couldn't get in. The other thing is the save files. I can save but nothing shows up. It is there but quite invisable. Is there a fix for these 2 bloopsI
GrannyC
Bounty Hunter

Postby OniLink » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:38 pm

Hi GrannyC,

I've just responded to your email =)

To everyone:

Patch v1.02 has been released, and brings with it some minor additions to the opening of the game. These changes have been suggested by multiple players, so I hope they improve the opening of the game for everyone.

Firstly, a new cutscene has been added at the beginning of the game to better introduce the game's storyline.

And secondly, additional dialogue has been added to the opening section of the game to give players a better idea of where to go.

If you have already purchased the game and wish to access this patch, simply use the download link that was sent to you when you first bought 8-Bit Adventures. If there are any troubles, please contact me at criticalgames@tpg.com.au

Thank you,
Joshua Hallaran
Critical Games
OniLink
Wanderer

Postby FROST » Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:40 pm

I have supposedly beaten the dust, what is suppose to happen next. I end up with a blank white screen? Is this the way the game is suppose to end? +::Thumbup
FROST
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:48 pm

You probably fixed the cartridge so all is fine again. +::biggrin
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby FROST » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:41 pm

Indinera wrote:You probably fixed the cartridge so all is fine again. +::biggrin

thanks Indinera, that was a quick response...wasn't expecting an answer that fast +::O_o
FROST
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:52 pm

especially since i'm not the author of the game lol but i think this is how it is supposed to be +::Dunno
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to Games from other Developers