Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Valcarta I: Rise of the Demon

Re: Valcarta I: Rise of the Demon

Postby Talon » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:15 am

Monipsych wrote:Tried redownloading from BMT and its saving password expired hoping it might help the glitches with the relics? Can the link be resent?

yeah it can be resent, PM me the e-mail you used for the purchase
Talon
Wanderer

Postby mamabear » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:12 pm

I cannot get in the upper cave near the imperial deadwood outpost. Valak says :we cannot go there without Durnas which is already in the party. Please help +::sos
mamabear
Bard

Postby briony » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:06 am

I DID IT - I DEFEATED THE DOOMVOID STALKER!!+:: +::YAY +::YAY - I have now finished the game in both light and dark and will wait for the next episode - as there were no save points at the end of each section I take it we will not be able to import data to Valcarta 2- thanks for all your help Talon+:: +::Thumbup

Spoiler: show
This game was alright once you got into it - quite interesting but would have been better with a quest book, less hidden fights and maybe a more detailed storyline and maps but overall it was not too bad- quite a long saga which was much better than some other short games out there. Good luck with the next game.
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby CindyF » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:44 pm

I have played the game twice and cannot trigger the mother spider. I am playing this with Windows 8 is that a problem?

I also have completed the Gold Mine request a couple of times, and when I go back to interact with the requester, he just keeps asking me how it is going in the mines. Am I missing something? As I said, this is the second time for me. I finished the game the first time. I am playing in Light Mode both times.
CindyF
Peasant

Postby briony » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:17 pm

If I remember correctly you can only get the spider queen in Dark mode
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby nicholas » Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:00 am

Where do I find Seraphem? Am playing in Light Mode. Really like the game so far and find I got two games in one being able to play in two different modes. thanks
nicholas
Bard

Postby briony » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:34 am

You will get her from Hyperion's shrine
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby mamabear » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:45 am

I cannot get in the upper cave near the imperial deadwood outpost. Valak says :we cannot go there without Durnas which is already in the party. Is it a bug or else, help me this this issue
Thanks
mamabear
Bard

Postby Talon » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:02 pm

mamabear wrote:I cannot get in the upper cave near the imperial deadwood outpost. Valak says :we cannot go there without Durnas which is already in the party. Is it a bug or else, help me this this issue
Thanks

Hmm. You may need to speak with the head-hancho at the Deadwood Camp for a brief on your newest mission, which Durnas tells you about. Text seems to relay improper information.

nicholas wrote:Where do I find Seraphem? Am playing in Light Mode. Really like the game so far and find I got two games in one being able to play in two different modes. thanks

Thanks!
briony wrote:I DID IT - I DEFEATED THE DOOMVOID STALKER!!+:: +::YAY +::YAY - I have now finished the game in both light and dark and will wait for the next episode - as there were no save points at the end of each section I take it we will not be able to import data to Valcarta 2- thanks for all your help Talon+:: +::Thumbup

Spoiler: show
This game was alright once you got into it - quite interesting but would have been better with a quest book, less hidden fights and maybe a more detailed storyline and maps but overall it was not too bad- quite a long saga which was much better than some other short games out there. Good luck with the next game.

Glad you finished it! Hope you are looking forward to the next one!
Talon
Wanderer

Postby bluej12 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:46 pm

Hello Talon and everyone im stuck and don't know exactly what 2do (im on dark side fyi ) so idk what 2do exactly after Valak and Astrid's spirits join and combined. something about crypt i think ? what next quest ? PLEASE HELP!! ASAP TY.
bluej12
Peasant

Postby briony » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:19 pm

bluej12 wrote:Hello Talon and everyone im stuck and don't know exactly what 2do (im on dark side fyi ) so idk what 2do exactly after Valak and Astrid's spirits join and combined. something about crypt i think ? what next quest ? PLEASE HELP!! ASAP TY.

Where are you exactly in the game? are you in the sky area?
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Talon » Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:22 am

bluej12 wrote:Hello Talon and everyone im stuck and don't know exactly what 2do (im on dark side fyi ) so idk what 2do exactly after Valak and Astrid's spirits join and combined. something about crypt i think ? what next quest ? PLEASE HELP!! ASAP TY.

PM'd you back:
You received a "Lorebook" with the purchased version of the game. Look for a file, on your desktop called "The Loresmen's Guide to..." In there you will find the map you are looking for within the book itself.
There are 8 seals you need to unlock, each within that room. You will need to explore and de-activate them. On the map in the Lorebook, these seals will be found on the Red Carpet areas.

Note: Everyone that has purchased the game will have this file on their desktop! It's not a strategy guide per-say, but it is a useful tool for dungeon maps and small hints into game details along with overall background for the world.
Talon
Wanderer

Postby pretzl » Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:40 pm

I am playing in light mode. I am trying to fight the last batch of soldiers in the Leviathan Shrine but they just keep re spawning . I have tried various tactics and spell combinations

I cannot work out what i have to do. Completely stuck.

Please help +::surrender
pretzl
Bard

Postby Talon » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:03 pm

pretzl wrote:I am playing in light mode. I am trying to fight the last batch of soldiers in the Leviathan Shrine but they just keep re spawning . I have tried various tactics and spell combinations

I cannot work out what i have to do. Completely stuck.

Please help +::surrender

There is a total number of soldiers you need to kill (20 I think) before the battle ends. Keep fighting, and once all 20 are dead the battle will end.

Good Luck!
Talon
Wanderer

Postby pretzl » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:53 pm

thanks for quick reply.
pretzl
Bard

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers