Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Valcarta I: Rise of the Demon

Re: Valcarta I - Dark Side

Postby richmond » Tue May 07, 2013 11:54 am

Hi. Am playing the dark side.

Very very stuck now. Cannot get through the gates of tigress tower. Dont know where to find the kitty claws. have spoken to the guy in the pyramids and he has told mileiu to taalk to someone - have got all tunes and have anwered the second part. Who do I need to go and talk to? Cannot get in the castle anymore (Sleemburg). Have been to volcano area and fought the grey haired guy then ended up back at bedroom with maria, logan and valek.
Cannot get through the gates of the rigged cave or snowfist cave gates.
Cannot find any better armour for Maria, Mikala. Have got champion armour + helmet + varporal balde and immortality box for valek.
Have found gigas mantle for krogen but nothing else. Have got Ancient phyloctery for Maria.
I am now going around in circles at level 40. Really need a breakdown of this game. By the way, i think you have done brilliantly with both these games. Just a little confusing as to what do do in the right order. Please help. Sorry for the long list. +::sos
richmond
Bard

Re: Valcarta I - Dark Side

Postby Talon » Tue May 07, 2013 1:05 pm

richmond wrote:Hi. Am playing the dark side.

Very very stuck now. Cannot get through the gates of tigress tower. Dont know where to find the kitty claws. have spoken to the guy in the pyramids and he has told mileiu to taalk to someone - have got all tunes and have anwered the second part. Who do I need to go and talk to? Cannot get in the castle anymore (Sleemburg). Have been to volcano area and fought the grey haired guy then ended up back at bedroom with maria, logan and valek.
Cannot get through the gates of the rigged cave or snowfist cave gates.
Cannot find any better armour for Maria, Mikala. Have got champion armour + helmet + varporal balde and immortality box for valek.
Have found gigas mantle for krogen but nothing else. Have got Ancient phyloctery for Maria.
I am now going around in circles at level 40. Really need a breakdown of this game. By the way, i think you have done brilliantly with both these games. Just a little confusing as to what do do in the right order. Please help. Sorry for the long list. +::sos

Although I PM'd you already, I will post here as well for anyone with the same issue(s). Below is a small breakdown of end-game things you can partake in.

Spoiler: show
Legendary Gear:
Legendary gear is bonus gear for players who want to explore and speak with everyone to uncover the secrets of their Party members and of Drachell itself.

Krogan: - The Frostwind Shaman
Leviathan's Scale - Found right near where you got Leviathan's Crystal within his shrine
Gigas' Mantle - Found in Janton at the same spot in which the Crystal was placed
Shu's Guise - Found on the Floating Island, at the top of the tower (to gain access you must speak with the Reflected Moon Shaman again - found in the South Western house)
Shiva's Spike - Travel to Shiva's Shrine once you have all of the other legendary gear for Krogan.

Maria: - The Doomvoid Witch
Speak with the Shadowsoul Seer, the NPC which you have had previous interaction with to start her quest.

Mikheli: - The Martial Bardist!
Speak with the Master Bard in the Tigeress Pyramid when you have all of the songs (listed above). He will set you on a quest - this is normally easily completed based on which part of the story you are in, as it requires you to have finished Ifrit's Domain and Awaken Synkale. Keep talking to the Bard and Mikheli will keep telling him which things she has done, we will reward you gear. (you've already done this!)
Her second part, for her weapon, can be started by talking to the Mayor of Crix-Cilus (the Tigeress Clan resort town) after she has finished her Bard quest line. This opens up the gates in the tower.

Doomvoid Prisons:
There is a member within each Clan hold that will give you a quest relating to a Doomvoid Prison. This will lead to you following the clue(s) to find it. Optional quests with lore in them! Most uncommonly found: Crumbling Earth Clan, which can be found near Sleemonburg (just off to the West, only accessible by air).
These quests were meant to build up some lore, and also to close and EXP gap you have have before then end of the game!
I hope this helps a bit

Direct answers to the questions asked:
To open Tigeress Tower, you must have completed all the quests that the Bard in the Pyramid has given you for Mikheli. At that point, return to Crix-Cilus (the town in the desert area) and speak with the Mayor. She will give you access to the tower.

You can find gear for Krogan by visiting the Shrines of certain elemental lords that you have already been too (listed above)

For Maria, her quest line starts with the Shadowsoul Clan, and carries through to the other Demon Lord Clans (Shadowsoul, Night's Shadow, Stalker) If you have completed the first bit, try speaking to the head lady at the Shadowsoul Clan again. She should give you some insight as to the next direction for you.
Talon
Wanderer

Re: Valcarta I: Rise of the Demon

Postby gkayde » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:17 pm

+::sos I think I goofed big time. Can you help me? I really don't want to start a new game. +::cry I took down the Bulguresh in the Deathroot Tree in Everlush. The crystal is beating away. Seraphim, who flew us here, is in her place on the grass. I couldn't make my team do anything else so I used a stone to go to safety. I thought it would move us to the place where Seraphim was waiting to fly us away. Well, it didn't. It put us in the desert and there seems to be no way out except to fly. Can't fly; no Seraphim! I've been very good to save but I didn't save to seperate files. That was dumb! Is there any way possible you can put me back in front of the red crystal? I would be so happy. +::Dance I promise to save better and buy more games (which I love). By the way I love the Valcarta Loremen's Guide. What a great new world!!! gkayde
gkayde
Peasant

Postby Talon » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:42 pm

gkayde wrote:+::sos I think I goofed big time. Can you help me? I really don't want to start a new game. +::cry I took down the Bulguresh in the Deathroot Tree in Everlush. The crystal is beating away. Seraphim, who flew us here, is in her place on the grass. I couldn't make my team do anything else so I used a stone to go to safety. I thought it would move us to the place where Seraphim was waiting to fly us away. Well, it didn't. It put us in the desert and there seems to be no way out except to fly. Can't fly; no Seraphim! I've been very good to save but I didn't save to seperate files. That was dumb! Is there any way possible you can put me back in front of the red crystal? I would be so happy. +::Dance I promise to save better and buy more games (which I love). By the way I love the Valcarta Loremen's Guide. What a great new world!!! gkayde

Oi this sounds like you may be stuck. The only way I can see this working out is if you were to send me your save file, me fix your position and send it back. PM me here so that we can set this up

Sorry for the inconvenience
Talon
Talon
Wanderer

Postby johnboy412000 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:36 pm

Have just bought the full version but the unlock code etc hasnt been sent yet.BMT send email saying Your order has been received and will be reviewed by a BMT Micro representative shortly.
How long do they need to review it ????
johnboy412000
Bounty Hunter

Postby johnboy412000 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:18 pm

How do i get in to Abardean +::sos +::sos
johnboy412000
Bounty Hunter

Postby johnboy412000 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:39 pm

I am trying to get to the Castle but my party keeps getting killed.Nothing i throw at the monsters seems to beat them.Ive tried to Parlay them with Carter and also tried to use Tekka's fairy sparkle on them to try and stun them but alas they dont work on them.Have i missed sonething my charactars are

Valak Level 5
Carter Level 23
Tekka Level 23

+::sos +::sos +::sos
johnboy412000
Bounty Hunter

Postby johnboy412000 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:17 pm

I managed to get to the castle i kept re loading after being beaten and the monsters were the ones similar to those in the first part of the forest.I was told in the story to head to the castle.I wasnt sure if id get there as that path was locked off at first.Anyways ive gone back to the Abardean region now.I cant understand why Valak should only be at Level 5 either cos they have all been levelling up pretty fast.
johnboy412000
Bounty Hunter

Postby Kyndig » Thu May 01, 2014 7:36 pm

hey talon I am at the fight for leviathan's shrine crystal with carter valak ,and tekka, light side. I can get past the 20 or so rabble and then the 3 death knight trainees, but dark champion enzo usually kills or blinds my party, although I can get him down to between 5/6k hp, but he usually kills me before I can kill him. what level or items and stuff or a strategy do I need to kill that bum? after dying a few times I went back and gave the prison to the riptide clan member andgot a quest to look for a doomvoid demon in snow country abaareen or something? still haven't beaten enzo though lol.
No matter what your level of skill, there is always room for improvement.
Kyndig
Wanderer

Postby Bluerose » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:19 am

I need some help on this, really confused. I am playing Dark Path and I just brought back the 3 items so Astrid can perform the ritual. After the ritual is done and I get the sycth, I notice that my HP keeps draining when I am just walking around. Is this supposed to happen? +::sos
Bluerose
Mercenary

Witch and the Dark and Light Orbs

Postby Nyx » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:44 pm

I broke down and bought this game.
I started in Normal mode and switched to Easy becuz I cannot beat the Witch in the Forlone Caves.
Can anyone give me a tip on how to do this?

+::Annoyed
NYX
Nyx
DreamLord of Myst

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers