Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Valcarta I: Rise of the Demon

Re: Valcarta I: Rise of the Demon

Postby Talon » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:56 pm

briony wrote:Have found most of the special gear but have a small problem - cannot talk to the shaman at Shu - he only asks if I need shop or sleep - is this a bug- also where do I find the Everlush people that need help - quest from the mage in the web wood castle for Maria - I tried the tree the shine and the ritual caves but I am lost - thanks
also cannot finish quest for carter as there are no claws in chest and cannot get into the night shadow's castle due to bug.+" +::cry +::cry

Dark Path:
Everlush People are just Northeast of Synkale's Shrine, no visual to show their camp just need to look around in the wooded area within the Everlush on the World Map.
The Shaman for Shu only offers this before:
Spoiler: show
Valak becomes Immortal

If you've already gone that far ahead, he won't feel overly compelled to even hear you out.
Spoiler: show
Although this piece is good, Krogan is a strong enough character where it shouldn't matter -_-;

Light Path:
Patched the game yesterday to fix the bug that wouldn't allow you into the secondary part of the Web Wood. Will need to copy your saves, re-download, and load saves up again for it to take effect.
As for the Claws for Carter's Quest. Everything looks like it should be working, did nothing happen when you got up there?
Talon
Wanderer

Postby briony » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:53 am

Able to get into the web wood castle thanks - now for the claws - re did the scene again - still said empty but when I went back to the guy in Sleemonburg the quest was done? also could not find the person in web wood castle to give the parts to- not really important now will finish Light path- thanks for all your help
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Monipsych » Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:37 pm

Am able to get in the Web Wood castle now and I had previously gotten the 3 shards no one seems to want them. Am I missing something or is it too late? Txs.
Monipsych
Wanderer

Postby Talon » Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:02 pm

Monipsych wrote:Am able to get in the Web Wood castle now and I had previously gotten the 3 shards no one seems to want them. Am I missing something or is it too late? Txs.

Same bug as when you were unable to enter the secondary part of the woods. Just didn't get fixed before :|
Talon
Wanderer

Postby Monipsych » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:30 pm

Is it fixed now and will I be resent the new download?
Monipsych
Wanderer

Postby Talon » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:02 am

Monipsych wrote:Is it fixed now and will I be resent the new download?

Bug Fix should be ready within the hour for the fix. Any BMT customer should have access to the download right away where Plimus customers will be dealt with differently.
Talon
Wanderer

Postby Monipsych » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:48 pm

Having trouble finding relics for light path. Can't remember where Tekkas house is? Went to the shrine nothing is there? Went to the pub for Carter and can't find anyone that furthers/gives a quest. Help!
Monipsych
Wanderer

Postby Talon » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:54 pm

Monipsych wrote:Having trouble finding relics for light path. Can't remember where Tekkas house is? Went to the shrine nothing is there? Went to the pub for Carter and can't find anyone that furthers/gives a quest. Help!

These relic quests are only available at the end of the game, before the final fight essentially. Might need to finish up other events before these become available.
Tekka's House is in the Fairy Forest.
Talon
Wanderer

Postby Monipsych » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:18 am

I found 2 relics and I am at the point to get them I do believe. How many are their? Do I have to trigger something else?
Txs!
Monipsych
Wanderer

Postby briony » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:22 am

Light Path -
Carter - need to speak to guy in corner near door in Sleemonburg bar to get quest for relics
Tekka - her house in fairy forest look for book - gives quest to do
Seraphim - go to Hyperion's shrine for her gear
Valak- shield in his house; headgear in Malvern - house where he chose Light path; armour - in the hidden armory place( I think outside); weapon - in the High Summoner's crypt and ACC in Hyperion shrine
I hope this helps you
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby briony » Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:43 am

Talon - have all the dark gear but still having trouble killing doomvoid stalker - any help would be appreciated - many thanks+:: +::surrender
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby CindyF » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:46 pm

I have looked all over. Would someone tell me where I can find the Bard?
CindyF
Peasant

Postby Talon » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:52 pm

CindyF wrote:I have looked all over. Would someone tell me where I can find the Bard?

The bard is inside the Tigeress Pyramid found in the South Western corner of the world map.
Hope that helps.

briony wrote:Talon - have all the dark gear but still having trouble killing doomvoid stalker - any help would be appreciated - many thanks+:: +::surrender

Hmmm. Don't know what else to tell you, what is the issue you are having in particular? The tricky part about this guy is his ability to force-confuse everyone in the party. This however is triggered based on how many turns have gone by so far. The more upfront damage (after the first confuse) the better!
Talon
Wanderer

Postby Monipsych » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:27 am

I still cannot get certain relics nobody at the pub for Carter nothing in the shrine? Am I missing some event or task? Txs again.
Monipsych
Wanderer

Postby Monipsych » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:36 am

Tried redownloading from BMT and its saving password expired hoping it might help the glitches with the relics? Can the link be resent?
Monipsych
Wanderer

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers