Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Valcarta I: Rise of the Demon

high summoners crypt

Postby pretzl » Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:43 pm

I have got 3 relics but I can't find the high summoners crypt for the 4th relic.

The loresmens book says through the ancient cave but I can't find that either.

Also where is Tekka's house with the book. I have been through fairy forest but I don't think it is there. Or did I miss it?

Apprececiate some help please.
pretzl
Bard

Re: high summoners crypt

Postby Talon » Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:10 pm

pretzl wrote:I have got 3 relics but I can't find the high summoners crypt for the 4th relic.
The loresmens book says through the ancient cave but I can't find that either.
Also where is Tekka's house with the book. I have been through fairy forest but I don't think it is there. Or did I miss it?
Apprececiate some help please.

For the High Summoner's Crypt / Ancient Cave, you can find it just south of Malvern (the 2nd town in the game). It is marked by a small cave entrance all on it's own.
Spoiler: show
Accessible by Airship or by small boat.

Helper map:

Tekka's house is the only enterable place within the Fairy Forest.
Her quest is accessible only after finding Synkale's Crystal.
Talon
Wanderer

Re: Valcarta I: Rise of the Demon

Postby mamabear » Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:37 pm

Got access to the lead goblin now.I'm on my way to kiiiiiiiiiiiil it. +::YAY
Thank you for your help
Last edited by mamabear on Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mamabear
Bard

Postby Talon » Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:44 pm

mamabear wrote:Got access to the lead goblins now.I'm on my way to kiiiiiiiiiiiil them. +::YAY
Thank you for your help

You're very welcome! Hope you enjoy the rest of the game o.ob :)
Talon
Wanderer

Re: Valcarta I: Rise of the Demon will there be A second ser

Postby bluej12 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:04 pm

Hello! Everyone have question please reply 2me directly whether there there will be or not!

(Valcarta I: Rise of the Demon will there be A second series!)
bluej12
Peasant

Re: Valcarta I: Rise of the Demon will there be A second ser

Postby Talon » Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:38 am

bluej12 wrote:Hello! Everyone have question please reply 2me directly whether there there will be or not!

(Valcarta I: Rise of the Demon will there be A second series!)

We are currently working on one, yes! \

EDIT: If anyone is interested in keeping up with it's development, be sure to check out our dev blog!
http://tinyurl.com/cp4rezb
Talon
Wanderer

Postby Talon » Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:59 am

We have a new video: by Mikheli about the art that she creates for Valcarta II: Awakening. You can check it out below!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAWmLJJD3Tw
Talon
Wanderer

Postby pretzl » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:27 am

I can't find the Night Shadow clan to get the " phylactory " ( whatever that is )

The guide says they live in a castle in web wood forest. I got the blood orb there. Did I miss the other object or is it somewhere else?

Thank you.
pretzl
Bard

Postby Talon » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:52 am

The Night Shadow Clan castle is to the east of the Web Wood Forest, after you get to the second map head North. The castle will be visible soon enough! After speaking with the court Witch within the Night's Shadow Clan castle, she tells you to travel to Crovinale, the town North of the Web Wood Forest, to find a Necromancer. You must kill him and return to the Court Witch, she'll send you on your next quest.

I'll be able to look further into this tomorrow (Yay alcohol!) Anyways as far as I can tell, this is the quest line you are on. The witch is located at the eastern side of the castle by the blacksmith!

Thank you,
Talon

BTW: Mikheli made a video featuring Valcarta II: Awakening's new enemy art! Take a look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAWmLJJD3Tw
Talon
Wanderer

Postby pretzl » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:01 am

The quest I am on is to find the relics for carter given by the guy in the Sleemonburg inn.

I have to get blood orb , kitty claws and phylactory.

I got the kitty claws and I got the blood orb in the Nightshadow castle.

I have spoken to everyone in the castle including the witch near the blacksmith. They all just tell me to get out. The witch says my blood smells good.

I went to Crovindale in case the Necromancer was there but --- nothing

Is there something else I have to do to get the witch to give me her quest or is it a bug ?

The castle i found is to the west and then North - not the east. When I go east I get to the Nest.

The guy in Sleemonburg Inn says the orb is with the Shadow Soul Clan and the phylactory is with the Night Shadow Clan.

Are they both in the same castle or is there a castle I haven't found?

Thanks. ( Hope you don't have a hangover )
pretzl
Bard

Postby Talon » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:22 pm

pretzl wrote:The quest I am on is to find the relics for carter given by the guy in the Sleemonburg inn.

I have to get blood orb , kitty claws and phylactory.
I got the kitty claws and I got the blood orb in the Nightshadow castle.
I have spoken to everyone in the castle including the witch near the blacksmith. They all just tell me to get out. The witch says my blood smells good.
I went to Crovindale in case the Necromancer was there but --- nothing
Is there something else I have to do to get the witch to give me her quest or is it a bug ?
The castle i found is to the west and then North - not the east. When I go east I get to the Nest.
The guy in Sleemonburg Inn says the orb is with the Shadow Soul Clan and the phylactory is with the Night Shadow Clan.
Are they both in the same castle or is there a castle I haven't found?
Thanks. ( Hope you don't have a hangover )

You get the Blood Orb from the "Heart of the Demon" at the Shadowsoul Camp, the Kitty Claws from Tigeress Tower and the final piece from Night's Shadow Clan. Yeah, sorry. Night's Shadow Clan is through the Webwood Forest. If you can get to this Castle, you will find it being guarded by 2 pacing skeletons. You will need to grab it while they aren't looking your way.
Talon
Wanderer

Postby pretzl » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:57 pm

sorry to be so dense.

I got the orb from the 2 pacing skeletons in the castle

Where is the shadow soul camp please
pretzl
Bard

Postby Talon » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:03 pm

pretzl wrote:sorry to be so dense.

I got the orb from the 2 pacing skeletons in the castle

Where is the shadow soul camp please

The Shadowsoul camp on the Eastern end of the World Map (small tent in the dead trees). Above Chenzira, below the Mythril Mines. Hope that helps. Sorry for the delay/non-useful information...
Talon
Wanderer

Postby pretzl » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:56 pm

Thank you.

Now have weapon for Carter.

I don't think I have the final relic for Seraphim. I have been to Hyperion's Shrine but there is nothing new there.

It is the building to the s.e. of Crovinale I assume. ( doesn't give you a name when you enter )

Seraphim has all the Angelic kit plus the Frozen Heart and Divine Righteous acc. Is there anything better for her somewhere?

Nearly at the end

Thanks for all your help
pretzl
Bard

Postby Talon » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:04 pm

pretzl wrote:Thank you.

Now have weapon for Carter.

I don't think I have the final relic for Seraphim. I have been to Hyperion's Shrine but there is nothing new there.

It is the building to the s.e. of Crovinale I assume. ( doesn't give you a name when you enter )

Seraphim has all the Angelic kit plus the Frozen Heart and Divine Righteous acc. Is there anything better for her somewhere?

Nearly at the end

Thanks for all your help

Hyperion's Shrine is over by Chenzira. The furthest point on the World Map. Walking in there, all the way to the end should give you stuff for her.
Talon
Wanderer

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers