Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Valcarta I: Rise of the Demon

Re: Valcarta I: Rise of the Demon

Postby briony » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:58 am

Thanks am at level 40 but decided to start the game again now I cannot get Valak above level 5 - game says max level - am trying to re download game+:: :(
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Talon » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:09 am

That is certainly odd... I haven't heard nor found this bug!
Just tested the game out, having a Valak at level 40 and starting a new game to see if I can level him up. It worked. I'll test more to see if I can find this issue. Might just be a weird cache thing for whatever reason.

*Edit:
Just tested having a saved Valak and attempting a new game and raising Valak to level 5. Worked out fine, no issues with a level cap. I don't know what could be causing this issue for you at this time Briony, I'm very sorry.

Thanks for playing the game! Are you going to try the other path this time?
Last edited by Talon on Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Talon
Wanderer

Postby Trex » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:11 am

Thanks Talon. Went back to Hidden Armory and the guy said "head SW towards small island..you will need to charter boat...ensure those brotherhood folk don't get crystal." I left there and got the boat and went to Crovinale, talked to everyone. Went to Web Wood Forest, talked to girl. Had encounter in clearing west of area you refill your hp then went to nest and nothing. Returned to Crovinale to quest guy. Roaming ever since. Am I in wrong area? What is the "small island?"
Trex
Bard

Postby Talon » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:15 am

Yep! Wrong area, you're floating right on past it. If you are at the town near the forest (Cronvinale, where you are now) just off to your right you will have a cave entrance across the water. This island has a tower in the middle of the mountain patch!
Talon
Wanderer

Postby D-Squall » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:15 am

Indinera wrote:Good luck Talon! A developer should always strive to improve and never give up. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBEXSiFzOfU

I heard that song yesterday, what a tremendous coincidence. It was in The Sopranos. It was also covered in Glee.

Now to stick with the topic

@Talon - Haven't you considered adding your second game features in this one too?
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Talon » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:23 am

Haven't you considered adding your second game features in this one too?

The way I see, Valcarta I is done (for now). The rest of the series will be created and we will build on them moving forward. I don't plan to really touch, change or alter anything in Valcarta I at this current point in time. Perhaps when the series is done I will come back an take a look at it. For now, we're just going to try and move forward, bringing bigger and better things into the new games.
Talon
Wanderer

Postby briony » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:29 am

Talon wrote:That is certainly odd... I haven't heard nor found this bug!
Just tested the game out, having a Valak at level 40 and starting a new game to see if I can level him up. It worked. I'll test more to see if I can find this issue. Might just be a weird cache thing for whatever reason.

*Edit:
Just tested having a saved Valak and attempting a new game and raising Valak to level 5. Worked out fine, no issues with a level cap. I don't know what could be causing this issue for you at this time Briony, I'm very sorry.

Thanks for playing the game! Are you going to try the other path this time?

No staying with the dark side for now - got the game to work by re- downloading from start - much better game 2nd time around- many thanks
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby briony » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:23 am

HELP!! there is a skeleton in the submerged tunnel area before the mines and it shows that there is something to claim but HOW do you get it there is only mounds of dirt etc and you cannot seem to get pass - if this a bug?
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Talon » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:28 am

Ah yes, I see it. It's a bug >.>
If you must know:
Spoiler: show
It's a skill for Krogan, not overly super important by any means. Just removes status effects. I'll fix it, but might not update right away.
Talon
Wanderer

Postby briony » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:05 am

Thanks
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby meezs » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:29 am

Ok I have been back through all towns caves forests ect but only can find 2 relics in the 2 towns man if its out there can someone at least steer me in the right direction
meezs
Peasant

Postby briony » Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:09 am

Hi Talon - can you tell where I find Krogan's skills for Dance of Spirits and Northern Lights - cannot seem to be able to find where they are- am still having trouble killing the doom wrym - now level 40 -thanks
Killed IT finally now onto the next part+:: +::YAY

Could you please tell me how to get Synkale's crystal - have sword got blood from heart but how do I get human blood to mix
to spread over hexagon+:: +::surrender - many thanks
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby meezs » Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:51 pm

Talon wrote:@Trex

Also, by piecing together in-game info, you should be able to figure out where these quests start, if not, take a peek in the Lorebook which comes with the purchase version of the game. It contains all of Drachell's Lore for the past 1500 years. If you're too lazy to read, my GF Mikheli made and audio version.

I did not get any Lorebook with my purchased download. It would be nice to have since I have been 3x through all the towns castles, forests, caves, towers, and map itself trying to find the 3rd relic in the good side play. I have also found a few bugs which I am hoping the relic deal I have been looking for really exsists and was not missed in the game.
meezs
Peasant

Postby Talon » Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:35 pm

Hi Talon - can you tell where I find Krogan's skills for Dance of Spirits and Northern Lights

Dance of Spirits is hidden within the Reflected Moon Temple - North Eastern Side (This is the underwater shrine near Crescent Mountain)
Northern Lights can be found on a grave marker on the Northern end of the Brotherhood Abardean Camp.

Could you please tell me how to get Synkale's crystal - have sword got blood from heart but how do I get human blood to mixto spread over hexagon+:: +::surrender - many thanks

Valak will use his own blood for this. If you have the blood from the heart you can return to the area in which the crystal is at and activate it. Hope you liked the Wyrm fight!

I did not get any Lorebook with my purchased download. It would be nice to have since I have been 3x through all the towns castles, forests, caves, towers, and map itself trying to find the 3rd relic in the good side play. I have also found a few bugs which I am hoping the relic deal I have been looking for really exsists and was not missed in the game.

Should be installed onto your desktop labeled "The Loresmen's Guide to Valcarta"
Else - is anyone else having this issue?

Ok I have been back through all towns caves forests ect but only can find 2 relics in the 2 towns man if its out there can someone at least steer me in the right direction

Edit: Your answers:
Shield - Valak's House
Head - Malvern, where you chose the Light Path
Armor - Hidden Armory, bedside where he woke up with Hyperion
Weapon - High Summoner's Crypt
Acc - Hyperion's Shrine
Talon
Wanderer

Postby meezs » Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:49 pm

Ok I did find the guide thank you Talon for responding so quick.
meezs
Peasant

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers