Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

The Princess' Heart

Re: New RPG: The Princess' Heart

Postby Indinera » Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:52 am

sunfluer wrote:I am enjoying the game so far. I am wondering if there are secret rooms or anything like that. I don't mind hunting for things, but I don't like to if there isn't anything to find. Thanks!

You are Aldorlea-trained it seems lol
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby horror » Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:50 am

Wish I had known there would be puzzles in this game - I probably wouldn't have bought it. I HATE puzzles in RPG's, and nowhere in the game description does it mention that it has them. I'm in Solvern Caverns, and have given up already on the damnable ice-sliding rooms. Please post the solutions to them as I do not want to have to buy the guide for this as well. A recommendation: In the future, please include the fact that a game has puzzles (if it does), so those of us who do not like puzzles in our RPG's can take a pass.
horror
Wanderer

Postby sunfluer » Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:40 pm

Indinera wrote:
sunfluer wrote:I am enjoying the game so far. I am wondering if there are secret rooms or anything like that. I don't mind hunting for things, but I don't like to if there isn't anything to find. Thanks!

You are Aldorlea-trained it seems lol

Yes Indy I am. +::biggrin

Thanks for letting me know about the possibility of some secret places! +::Dance
sunfluer
Mercenary

Postby ArendJan » Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:28 pm

@Alikamou: Nope, she's not time sensitive. :)

@horror: Actually, Solvo Cavern is the only mandatory area with puzzles. The rest is more exploration based, with mazes, etc. If you could tell me at which one you're stuck I'll send over the instructions!
ArendJan
Bard

Postby Angel53 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:34 pm

Enjoying game so far. Need to level up more. Quest log is useful. Could use in-game maps. I most hate having no desktop icon to lauch game. Can you fix that? :)
Angel53
Peasant

Postby ArendJan » Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:41 pm

I switched between installations for a bit, and one of them didn't create a Desktop Icon. You can do two things:

* Download the game and install it again (don't have to uninstall). This will create the shortcut.
OR
* Go to the game's folder (standard it is C:\Program Files\RosePortal Games\The Princess Heart or without RosePortal Games).
* Right-click on Game.exe and click "Create shortcut"
* Click and drag the shortcut to your desktop.

:)
ArendJan
Bard

Postby sunfluer » Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:23 pm

I was wondering if someone might help me find
Spoiler: show
Maplefield House
. I have been looking for a while and I am not sure if it is within somewhere else, or a place on the world map. +::sos
sunfluer
Mercenary

Postby ArendJan » Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:20 am

Did you find Maplefield itself? It's on the east side of the worldmap, near Oldoak Grove.
ArendJan
Bard

Postby sunfluer » Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:32 am

No I didn't...is it after the special ship area (Silver something gate)?
sunfluer
Mercenary

Postby ArendJan » Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:26 am

You can only reach Maplefield after acquiring the Trader's Permit or defeating the bandits at the Bandit Camp. Then go north to the desert area, east and then south around the mountain range.
ArendJan
Bard

Postby sunfluer » Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:43 am

I actually just found it. :) Thanks! I guess I was expecting it sooner.

I do have another question about Splendora...
I have saved Little Emily, but the only thing I can find about Spendora is them saying the "fairy escaped" I have been back to Eseri Springs, the church, and looked around Maplefield. Could you give me a hint?
sunfluer
Mercenary

Postby bgamer » Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:23 am

I have been playing the game for a while now and have some questions.
With regards to the items in the game, are the prices going to be increasing continuously or will they stop at some point? And is there a good place to level up your characters as most places seem to have few enemies and long maps. Also, for the accessories, what is the use for the Ring of Health/Mana and Gorget of Health/Mana? They don’t seem to offer any boost even though the guide says they do. :)
bgamer
Wanderer

Postby ArendJan » Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:42 am

@sunfluer: West of Maplefield is the Oldoak Grove. You need to go into the Oldoak Tree and travel to the end to find Splendora.

@bgamer: Items will increase with approximately every 5 levels you go up.

As for leveling up, it depends on your level. Oldoak Tree is quite good. You can fight enemies near the entrance, then leave and come back in to make them re-appear. If you play the game "in order", though, grinding shouldn't really be necessary. :)

The Rings add 10% max HP/MP and the Gorget 20%. Is there no visible difference?
ArendJan
Bard

Postby bgamer » Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:41 am

ArendJan wrote:@sunfluer: West of Maplefield is the Oldoak Grove. You need to go into the Oldoak Tree and travel to the end to find Splendora.

@bgamer: Items will increase with approximately every 5 levels you go up.

As for leveling up, it depends on your level. Oldoak Tree is quite good. You can fight enemies near the entrance, then leave and come back in to make them re-appear. If you play the game "in order", though, grinding shouldn't really be necessary. :)

The Rings add 10% max HP/MP and the Gorget 20%. Is there no visible difference?

Thanks for replying. I don't see any increase after I equip the rings. Also, Splendora Cure spell is suppose to remove negative states from an ally but it doesn't. :(
bgamer
Wanderer

Postby ArendJan » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:59 am

Cure spell works fine for me. :/ What state are you trying to cure with it?

I'll look into the MHP/MMP. Pretty sure it's just a visual error, though. Let me check.
ArendJan
Bard

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers