Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Data Hacker

Re: Data Hacker

Postby blitzen » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:05 pm

This thread seems pretty dead, but I'll give it a go anyway:

Hi. I finished the "Real" questline in Corruption and started a NG+ in the "Virtual" questline. I am in the Green Zone Area 2 trying to get into the Red Zone. I have the KeOrb--in fact according to my inventory I have three of them (!)--and according to the Guide I should just head straight down, but there is no way through. There is an area with a few beasts and two green transport pads, but no way leading down to the Red Zone. Am I missing something or is this a bug?

Great game, but has some inconvenient bugs. I wasn't able to load my save file from Initiation and had to start from scratch. Couldn't finish the King/Queen quest because the game froze up every time I confronted the Queen. Couldn't go in the Arena at all for the same reason. And later whenever I transported into my personal Guildhall, my avatar became invisible! Could still move around & interact with things, just invisible. I had to transport to HC-3, then back to town to get around that. +::biggrin
blitzen
Bard

Re: Data Hacker

Postby Studio69 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:06 pm

Hey blitzen,

I'm not sure if you passed this onto me via email (I get a lot of admin to go through). I just wanted to let you know that I've noted the issues you've mentioned here and will address them if they still need addressing (again, might already be fixed).

I'm particularly interested in your not being able to import your save file, since this is a core feature for me.

Question 1: Do you still have the save files? Could you send them over to me - newrealitygames@gmail.com ?

Question 2: Initiation and Corruption are now on Steam. Let me know if you would like a Steam key. Automatic patching is a big plus of using a distribution platform :)

Regards,
Ross
Official Website - www.newrealitygames.co.uk
Studio69
Peasant

Re: Data Hacker 2 Corruption

Postby richmond » Sun May 15, 2016 10:59 am

Cannot find a forum thread for this game'. Having a few 'frozen' glitches that I need help with please. +::surrender +::cry

Cannot play the arena cos my character freezes as it enters.
Cannot continue after being helped in the first dungeon in Jurrassica - when Jay is transported out cos he cannot kill the corrupt dragon - he then freezes on the bridge that he has been taken to.

Can anyone help please.
richmond
Bard

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers