Black Home

Re: Black Home

Postby Alikamou » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:48 pm

+::O_o Where are you?
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby susie » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:40 pm

Don't know if I have a glitch in the game or if I am just plain stuck....but I have come down from tower and can not get past the monster to get out. I keep dying.
Can anyone help please?
Thank you

Are you at the place right after it asks if you want to save and go down that long single tile corridor? Best thing is to run run run from "the shape" because you just keep battling it, and if it corners you there is no way to get away from it. If you are not cornered you can used the escape command and then run.
susie
Wanderer

Postby grammy » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:00 pm

Hi,
Yes I have gone down all the stairs and can not get to the door the shape keeps cornering me. How do I run and get to the door? I am having an awful hard time.
Thank you,
grammy
grammy
Bard

Postby grammy » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:02 pm

Sorry....
I am at the tower and have gone back down the stairs but even though I have eluded the shape for a moment I can Not get to door on left that I came in.
Again....Thanks :)
grammy
Bard

Postby Alikamou » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:36 pm

Oh...you mean that all arms thingy +::fear
Spoiler: show
I've used the escape button with it until I got into a position where I could make it to the door. I've also leveled up a bit so that I could defeat it. You get more spells and tactic skills the higher you level. We may no longer have that skill that silences the monsters, but the power of the swordsman was pretty good. Used the priest to heal more than anything. If you notice, when you encounter walls like a maze, put a wall between you and it, wherever and whenever you can.
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby grammy » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:31 pm

Thank you so very much Alikmou +::YAY
I will have to keep returning to tower upstairs and battling my way down till I am strong enough.
Have a Great Day. :)
grammy
grammy
Bard

Postby susie » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:34 pm

Sorry....
I am at the tower and have gone back down the stairs but even though I have eluded the shape for a moment I can Not get to door on left that I came in.
Again....Thanks :)

Escape is the way to go. Let him touch you when you are in an somewhat open space. Then when the battle screen comes up use the escape option in the top right. He will freeze for a few seconds so that you can run to the door. Just keep to this strategy until you make it out of the room.
susie
Wanderer

Postby Alikamou » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:18 am

@ Susie - How did you handle it with only Lucia and the Shadow down that long corridor? +::fear
Had to fight it first time because I couldn't get Lucia to move until the shadow was on her. But the second time...I could make Lucia start running earlier and raced it out without a fight +::biggrin
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby susie » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:02 pm

Alikamou wrote:@ Susie - How did you handle it with only Lucia and the Shadow down that long corridor? +::fear
Had to fight it first time because I couldn't get Lucia to move until the shadow was on her. But the second time...I could make Lucia start running earlier and raced it out without a fight +::biggrin

My strategy was the same. After getting creamed the first time. remembered from previous fight that I could run away. So just ran ran ran. Then in garden area I just used escape continuously.
susie
Wanderer

Postby PIXANN » Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:35 pm

Is there a walkthru on this? I'm just finished the Bell Tower scene, there is a monster in the corridor that I killed twice, but it keeps regenerating I used up all my resources I had in stock, the door is blocked, the hallway is a dead end. I'm stuck what do I do?
PIXANN
Bard

Postby PIXANN » Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:28 pm

after reading everyone's comments I got away from the arms monster, escape don't fight run to the right to get out
PIXANN
Bard

Postby PIXANN » Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:33 pm

I'm in the Greenhouse and the arms monster is after me; there is a black cloud blocking the path, and the book reads "The flame is sympathetic put out one flame and the other will die" this flame is not in the greenhouse where is it?
PIXANN
Bard

Postby PIXANN » Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:54 pm

Scorpios wrote:Sure glad someone is finding this game good...Im just plain frustrated to H and back. Ive been as far west as the west wing, just before thwere to the south barred stairway, dfar east to the solarium north to room where seller is to the east way is blocked north stone needs somthing to remove it. Been to the attic Nada, been to janitors room outside Nada. Ive been going real slow checking everywhere cant seem to find anything Would someone tell me what the H im doing wrong at least tell me where something is so I can see what Im missing. Thanks in advance I hope

From the Western Wing keep going left to the Alchemy Lab/Water Closet
PIXANN
Bard

Postby Alikamou » Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:15 pm

PIXANN wrote:I'm in the Greenhouse and the arms monster is after me; there is a black cloud blocking the path, and the book reads "The flame is sympathetic put out one flame and the other will die" this flame is not in the greenhouse where is it?

It is there in the greenhouse. Look around for something that has a flame ;)
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby PIXANN » Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:42 pm

Where are the white ROOKS? I just need 1 more?
PIXANN
Bard

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers