Black Home

Re: New RPG: Black Home

Postby Odin » Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:37 am

Yes you can!
Odin
Peasant

Postby Alikamou » Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:47 am

So we can collect all 32? Whooboy +::whistle now that's going to entail some hole in the walls +::lol that's if I can reach them +::biggrin Do we get a surprise? +::biggrin
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Odin » Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:25 am

Yes, there is a nice reward for them! :)
Odin
Peasant

Postby Alikamou » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:45 am

Do we get it just after we collect all 32? or do we turn it in to someone? +:::| I only remember reading about how many pieces in the apothecary.

Edit: Figured out where they go! But still missing one Black Bishop +::cry Can you point me in the right direction????? +::surrender Wanna see what it does +::biggrin
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Odin » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:59 pm

There is one in the Nave, and another one in the Cave.
Odin
Peasant

help please

Postby sarahp » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:44 pm

im missing 1 black pawn,I have loaded all the rest on the chess board but searched everywhere and cannot find it,do I need it to get a torch for the oil room?or do I have to find that also?Also I am lost as to get to the guy in the bandage in the attic,there doesn't seem to be any more brooms :(
sarahp
Bard

Postby Odin » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:15 pm

Oil Room torch is in the intersection between the Oil Room and Hall of Portraits, on the wall, near a barrel.

Black Pawns location -Hidden Chamber, 2nd Floor; 2nd Floor
Hallway; Nave (x2); 1st Floor, Ambush Corridor;
Cave (x3)
Odin
Peasant

Postby Alikamou » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:20 pm

+:::| Can't seem to locate the 2nd black bishop +::cry checked the nave and got all boxes there. have been to cave. Is the one in the cave before next level up the stairs before the screen room? can't remember if that was where there's a sort of hidden chest. been clicking all over the walls +::biggrin
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Odin » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:21 pm

First Black Bishop is in the Nave, in the little cubby-hole to the right of the altar.

And the second one if in the Cave, in the first chest from the entrance. Just go up, past the first monster, it's at the top of the room, first chest there.
Odin
Peasant

Postby Alikamou » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:06 am

There was something to the right of the altar in the Nave???? +::O_o Awwww rats! Zombies, Ghosts and Skeletons now in the pews +::cry Got the chest in the cubby to the left of the altar and also the first chest in the Cave. Well going to have to do-over again +::biggrin
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Re: Black Home

Postby Scorpios » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:59 pm

Sure glad someone is finding this game good...Im just plain frustrated to H and back. Ive been as far west as the west wing, just before thwere to the south barred stairway, dfar east to the solarium north to room where seller is to the east way is blocked north stone needs somthing to remove it. Been to the attic Nada, been to janitors room outside Nada. Ive been going real slow checking everywhere cant seem to find anything Would someone tell me what the H im doing wrong at least tell me where something is so I can see what Im missing. Thanks in advance I hope
Beware the Scorpion Sting!
Scorpios
Wanderer

Postby Alikamou » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:47 pm

There are areas you can check windows and walls with a patched look (something might be hidden there). Best to check your Mission Log for where or what to do next.
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby pretzl » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:40 pm

I have just finished thie game ----- I think ------------ I have never known such a pathetic ending --- unless i have missed something .

What is the point of the chess pieces? I had them all except one. Do you have to find them all to get a decent ending?

What is the point of amassing money -- there is nothing to spend it on. I only got 6 hours game play.

Please would someone tell me if I have missed someyhing ( but I have been round and round and round the same dungeons )

This appears to be a very simple, short, repetitve and overpriced game.
pretzl
Bard

Postby Alikamou » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:52 pm

@pretzl - +::biggrin I had finally figured out where to use those chess pieces...and according to Odin...there is a prize for doing so. I'm also re-doing cause I've missed a piece, too. Wonder if the prize will allow me to get to that 'bandaged man' in the tower?
Spoiler: show
look at the floor and place them in the correct positions. no problem for non-chess players like me cause it will help you with your choice.
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby grammy » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:54 pm

Don't know if I have a glitch in the game or if I am just plain stuck....but I have come down from tower and can not get past the monster to get out. I keep dying.
Can anyone help please?
Thank you
grammy
Bard

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers