Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Black Home

Re: Black Home

Postby PIXANN » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:11 pm

cstrait wrote:Where is the ChessBoard

It's in the Treasure Room, from the Western Wing continue left, to the Alchemy Room, continue left to the Oil Room, continue left to the Guards House, continue left to the Treasure Room.
PIXANN
Bard

Postby doublegun » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:27 pm

Where is the egg? I made it to the library and fought the fight there, now where do I go?
doublegun
Wanderer

Re: Black Home chess board

Postby Treya » Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:24 am

I'm on the chessboard and am missing 2 pieces +:::| . Have a sneaking suspicion they might be in the mine. There is no access now to the mine, soooo do I have to start the game again? I don't have the white queen and one white pawn. +::Dunno

Found them in the cave but can't go back. Not a long game so a replay is in order.
Treya
Peasant

Postby Monipsych » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:31 pm

I have opened at least 4 chests in various places and they have all been empty. I do believe I have the latest version. Is this normal? Worried I'm missing chess pieces I don't have very many what am Ii missing? TY!
Monipsych
Wanderer

Postby Alikamou » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:34 am

Those seem to be teasers +::biggrin Found a lot of the pieces in the walls and secret rooms. You even get them defeating certain fights.
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby pafpearl » Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:03 pm

Can anyone tell me (in a spoiler of course) what happens when you get all the chess pieces? Somehow I was missing one black pawn and I dont have the patience to replay the game.
+::surrender
I enjoyed it, not the best game but it held my interest.
pafpearl
Bard

Postby myst23 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:47 pm

I just bought this fame from the Valkyria Games and paid the same. I came here and see its 11.95 darn it!
Is there an update now I bought it friday think? How do I get to their site. I did last week or before but
cant remember how I did it. I think I got it from there but anyway was just wanting to know if there was an
update,Thankyou
myst23
Bard

Postby LisaRaeX » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:36 pm

PIXANN wrote:
cstrait wrote:Where is the ChessBoard

It's in the Treasure Room, from the Western Wing continue left, to the Alchemy Room, continue left to the Oil Room, continue left to the Guards House, continue left to the Treasure Room.

HOW??????
I can get to the Alchemy lab. Can't go left from there. Also have not had anything interact with me telling me I need a broom - is that a joke? I know where there is a broom (can't go back to GET it, but I know); but nothing wants one.

Seriously, these games are doing my head in big time.

Edit to add: I apologise. HOW?? Please.
LisaRaeX
Wanderer

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers