Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Memories of a Vagabond

Memories of a Vagabond

Postby Indinera » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:48 pm

MEMORIES OF A VAGABOND

$6.99 only!!

Image Image

This is the first game by DarkElit Games.

SUMMARY:

Become a young mercenary and travel from soul to soul to avenge your fiance and her family. While finding a way to travel back in time, you will encounter many obstacles and meet new allies. This turn based RPG on PC is meant to explore your imagination and intelligence. WILL YOU BE BRAVE ENOUGH!!?!!

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :)
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: Memories of a Vagabond

Postby Alikamou » Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:23 am

+::biggrin okay, got a question:

Mostly about ... After finishing game, given the option of new "host body" and continued game play. Main character is at level 20 and the Mage he picks up (bunny ears) has dropped to level 5, but the Hunter stays at level 20 also, then again, the Mercenary has dropped to level 10. Why does the main character, let alone the Hunter keep their levels and the other two drop down to a lower level? I even got lucky and kept my equipment (the super gears I bought) along with the items.
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Ricbyrne » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:52 pm

Bought this game 3 hours ago and still waiting to get my game code from BMT. Why the hold up? +::Dunno
I see someone already asked a question but the game developer is MIA on giving an answer. +::whistle
Ricbyrne
Wanderer

Postby ahouser » Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:40 pm

What an excellent little game, especially with the reduced price. You won't find a lot of super-enhanced gameplay, or a lot of the bells and whistles you get when you spend $20 or more on an RPG. This was just a fun, back-to-basics game with a good storyline, smooth playing (keyboard or game controller only, no mouse enabling), and reasonably well-developed characters and visible (and for the most part, avoidable) monsters. It's an old-school linear game, with no real "side" quests, but you have lots to do, including crafting useful items (and you're given a helpful quest journal) in the 5-7 hours of playtime. I really enjoyed it and am on my second time through. A solid first effort for this new developer. Thank you for making it available to us, Aldorlea!
ahouser
Peasant

Return to Games from other Developers