Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Hunters Grimm

Re: New RPG: Hunters Grimm

Postby richmond » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:27 pm

Hi. Have purchased the game before I had down loaded it. OOpps cos now I cant down load it from your site. Any ideas?? +::fear
richmond
Bard

Postby Odin » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:26 pm

Try again now please. :)
Odin
Peasant

Postby sueros » Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:06 am

Thank You very very much. I had been up and down that black area without actually presssing to go forward. It's so easy when you know. I wish everyone of these types of games came with complete walkthroughs and maps. +::O_o
sueros
Peasant

Re: Hunters Grimm

Postby sahmhappy » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:23 pm

Hi, I cry Uncle. I cannot find Shadewood Glenn. I am assuming it is located somewhere inside Dustyshade, but I have yet to come across it. I also would appreciate if someone would share the location of the ghost girls watch treasure. I thank you much for any help.
sahmhappy
Bard

Postby ax811 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:14 pm

two issues, people:

Issue 1: Why doesn't Monteblanc show up in the battle roster once he reaches the ship?

Issue 2: According to the cut scene with Axel, the Baroness and Axel's minions, the game ends there? Seems odd...
ax811
Peasant

Postby karenks » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:00 pm

I passed through Drakkenspire Range and unable to collect the last alchemy ingredient, Torchberry.. any clue where is it?
karenks
Peasant

Postby ShadetheMystic » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:58 pm

sahmhappy wrote:Hi, I cry Uncle. I cannot find Shadewood Glenn. I am assuming it is located somewhere inside Dustyshade, but I have yet to come across it. I also would appreciate if someone would share the location of the ghost girls watch treasure. I thank you much for any help.

Shadewood Glenn is just East of Omber; there's a gap between two mountains, that's the entrance. And as luck would have it, the watch is in the very first section there.

ax811 wrote:two issues, people:

Issue 1: Why doesn't Monteblanc show up in the battle roster once he reaches the ship?

Issue 2: According to the cut scene with Axel, the Baroness and Axel's minions, the game ends there? Seems odd...

First, the thing with Monteblanc is odd, I'll have to check it out. Second, yes, that is strange, isn't it...almost like it's not quite over or something.

karenks wrote:II passed through Drakkenspire Range and unable to collect the last alchemy ingredient, Torchberry.. any clue where is it?

If you go to Drakkenspire during the day, you can see it more clearly. It's a purple berry on the ground in the first section, just to the left of a treasure chest.

I apologize for the delay in answering these issues, I actually couldn't find the project folder on my computer and had to redownload everything.
Raven: You have us, Rowen...if you want, we'll be your family.
Rowen: Even the crazy man?
Homard: Especially the crazy man! Every girl needs a pet!

Mina: I like him. Reminds me of me Uncle Fred.
Simona: Is Uncle Fred senile, too?
Mina: No, but he thinks he is.
ShadetheMystic
Bard

Postby karenks » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:44 pm

Then how about Hiverleaf? i am pretty sure i had explored Dustyshade Road thoroughly +:::|
karenks
Peasant

Postby sahmhappy » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:41 pm

Thank you Shadethemystic :)
sahmhappy
Bard

Postby ShadetheMystic » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:06 am

karenks wrote:Then how about Hiverleaf? i am pretty sure i had explored Dustyshade Road thoroughly +:::|

Have you found the Bandit's Camp? If so, on the left side of the camp are two bundles of leaves. Hiverleaf is in the bottom pile of leaves. If you're also doing the Sharona ghost quest, they're two steps right from the red chest, and one step down.
Hope that helps.

ShadetheMystic
Bard

Postby starangel » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:10 am

I am in Sharona I talked to the ghost she gives me a quest find her things I found the watch but cant find the other three can someone please help me thank you in advance
starangel
Bard

Postby ShadetheMystic » Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:46 am

The ghost's treasure chests only appear once you've accepted this quest, so it involves some heavy duty back tracking.
Without spoiling the whole quest, you can find the four chests in these general locations:

-Drakkenspire
-Shadewood Glenn
-the last two are in Dustyshade Road.

Hope that helps.

ShadetheMystic
Bard

Postby starangel » Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:59 pm

thank you so much
starangel
Bard

Postby sarahp » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:04 pm

is this not a full game? the game seems to end after the fight (which u cannot win) and being thrown in jail on the ship.We don't even get the first part of the armour (the helmet),never mind any other parts, yet the storyline seems to suggest there is MUCH MUCH more to the game,because if that is the end then it is very expensive,i'm sorry to say
sarahp
Bard

Postby david42 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:45 am

Would it please be possible for anyone who has finished this game to say roughly how long it took them?
david42
Wanderer

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers