Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Elements: Soul of Fire

Re: Elements: Soul of Fire

Postby soulcatapult » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:28 pm

Hey Briony, good to hear from you.

Yes, it's been a few months, and I've been hard at work, having curtailed my time online in order to better regulate my focus. I may have more information for you soon.

You guys are the best! +::Thumbup
+::heart +::heart +::heart
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby briony » Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:05 am

keep up the good work and looking forward to the new game +: +::YAY
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby mimella » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:52 am

Can anyone tell me how do you get to the Murder Hook in Endoria. I have tried and tried but keep ending up in the corridor.
mimella
Peasant

lost in barren pass

Postby jincyk » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:22 pm

Am playing this again (great game) and find I am unable to get anywhere in Barren Pass. I've found the King Mimic and the necromancer, but I keep going in a great loop. No Gemstone Caverns, etc. Can I have a hint as to where I'm going wrong?
jincyk
Explorer

Leaf of life?

Postby jincyk » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:38 pm

Where are the leaves of life in Maia's Garden?
jincyk
Explorer

Postby briony » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:55 pm

Jeremy has a guide - if you go to page 51 here in this forum there is a link to the guide by dropbox- I do not know if it still works but it is worth trying
briony
DreamLord of Myst

earth rune

Postby jincyk » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:22 pm

Playing through a second time--cannot find Fenrir or the earth rune; Leah cannot dispel the barrier at Mt Golgotha. What have I missed?
jincyk
Explorer

Postby soulcatapult » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:46 pm

Holy macaroni! What a surprise to see someone posting here again.

At the barrier on Mt. Golgotha, go left and take the stairs down. You'll enter the Heights of Nadir, where the Earth Element is found.
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Warp 25 in Mirror Maze

Postby jincyk » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:21 pm

According to the guide, "Warp 25 brings us to a room with a death tag and warp 26. Warp 26 brings us to a room with Holy Miter and another warp (warp 27). Warp 27 brings us to an enclosed space with White Shroud." But when I go there, Warp 25 just brings me to the big room full of mirrors (with many separate entrances). I've spent 2 days in the Mirror Maze looking for Warp 26 (i've found everything else). Any help?
jincyk
Explorer

Postby FROST » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:06 pm

close to ending this game for the third time and I need help finding the "dark saint" which is obviously one of the superbosses meant for the end. I have beat the iron emperor and saruma but this last one evades my searching....

also supposedly there are other boss fights from out of the windstar arena but I can't get in after defeating the iron emperor, any info is much appreciated.
FROST
Peasant

Postby FROST » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:18 am

FROST wrote:close to ending this game for the third time and I need help finding the "dark saint" which is obviously one of the superbosses meant for the end. I have beat the iron emperor and saruma but this last one evades my searching....

also supposedly there are other boss fights from out of the windstar arena but I can't get in after defeating the iron emperor, any info is much appreciated.

in case anyone else is having these issues, the "dark saint" appears at the foot of leonardos bed after completing the game as well as the remaining arena battles
FROST
Peasant

Postby Lady JJ » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:13 pm

I'm playing this game for the first time and I'm totally stuck in the Fiyara Fortress. I have no idea where the throne room is so I can't 'fall through' to progress. I have found Luna and the blue barrier. I've accessed most of the chests, though there is an area I can't access. I've uploaded a map.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3r2vi4oeff6hq8o/FiyaraFortress.jpg?dl=0

If someone could look at this map and give me some idea of what I've missed, that would be awesome.

Edit- After searching the forum, it looks like I need to fight Troy before I go to the throne room. I'm still stuck, though, as I have no idea where Troy is. Again, I appreciate any and all help anyone is willing to give me. I did get to the dungeon with the rope and rune, but the south door remains locked.

Edit again: Gave up trying to find a way inside and began searching outside. Found a lower level bridge connecting towers to right side of building and was able to finish this quest and continue. Lots of wasted hours, but bright side is lots of player leveling.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby briony » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:59 pm

Have you tried to download the guide - it may help you with this game
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Lady JJ » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:31 pm

briony wrote:Have you tried to download the guide - it may help you with this game

Thanks briony. I do have the guide, but, though it does a great job in keeping me on track for side and main quests, it does lack maps and/or detailed instructions in how to navigate areas. While I do enjoy navigating and mapping on my own, I sometimes miss avenues that aren't readily visible. It's been a while since I've played such an epic RPG, and I am enjoying this game very much.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby jincyk » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:09 am

I am still (3d play of the game) unable to access the Holy Miter & Shroud in the Mirror Maze because what's labeled as Room 25 in the Guide is actually Room 24. Can anybody give me directions to Room 25? Once there I should be able to warp to 26 and 27.
jincyk
Explorer

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers