Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Elements: Soul of Fire

Re: Elements: Soul of Fire

Postby blitzen » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:43 pm

Where is Ryoto's sister? I have a cell key, but the southern door in the dungeon won't open. I have the Rune, but I can't break through the barrier to fight Troy's father without her. Help! +::sos

[EDIT} ...never mind. +:oops:
blitzen
Bard

Postby nicholas » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:58 am

How do I get off the moutain of winds. I keep going around in circles. Got rope, beat the boss, side cut scene with Romo's and princess's mother (light rune). Now where do I go? Even found Gareths spear. Just can't get down off the mountain. thanks +:::|
nicholas
Bard

Postby nicholas » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:22 am

Also I took both portals back after I left the Queens castle. Was I supposed to do that or go somewhere else. I went to the pond and picked up Picas fairy blessing also. Just went that route again just now to see if there was a way off the mountain that way. Sorry +::fear
nicholas
Bard

Postby acashpat » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:47 am

@nicholas: If you ever find yourself lost in a dungeon, most of the time you can use the "Land Drum" item to summon Pluto and exit the dungeon (exceptions would be if you are in an underground dungeon such as the mine cart dungeon on the next island). Also could you tell me where you found Gareth's spear?
acashpat
Wanderer

Postby nicholas » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:52 am

After you come out of the castle after the cut scene with the queen (romeos mother) head left and up. There is a secret path to left to a cliff. There is something that looks like a weed but when you click on it it says you found Gareths Sword.
And thanks about the land drum. Forgot all about using it. +:oops:
nicholas
Bard

Postby acashpat » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:04 am

Can anyone give me tips on how to beat the Gatekeeper (boss in Faust's mansion). This is probably the first boss in the game I will say is unfair in how the battle is set up. Thanks for any future help.

EDIT: Never mind I finally beat this boss. However I still stand by my previous statement--this battle is very unfair.
acashpat
Wanderer

Postby acashpat » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:03 am

For those who are at this point of the game: Can any tell me where the priestess Vanessa is? According to the Fairy Queen she is on some shady islet and according to the pictures on the website there is an area called Shady Glade that I don't remember visiting. Thanks for the help!
acashpat
Wanderer

Postby feyone2 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:53 am

@acashpat another Q as you're so good at them. I'm having a really hard time with the Rockturtles on Fiyara! What's the best team and strategy please? +::cry Am trying to level up to see if that helps. Thanks feyone2
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby acashpat » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:51 pm

@feyone2: It's been a moment since I fought the rock turtles so I what I am writing is off the top of my head that I remember

Party: Leonardo, Leah, Jessica, Boaz
Party Level: Leonardo (29-30), Leah (29-30), Jessica (25-26), Boaz (24-25)
Strategy: Start the fight with Leah casting Earth Wall to protect against the earth attacks the rock turtles use. Have Leonardo, Jessica, and Boaz use physical attacks during this round. Next round, have Leah cast Shielding Crystal and have Leonardo, Jessica, and Boaz use their EF attacks to see if they do more damage with physical attacks or EF attacks. Make sure Leah keeps up Shielding Crystal and Earth Wall to lessen damage the rock turtles do and have hear attack when she is not keeping up these buffs. For the other characters, use either physical or EF attacks depending on what does the most damage.

Let me know if this strategy works. Good luck!
acashpat
Wanderer

Postby pretzl » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:04 pm

I am confused. I have beaten the Ruiner and the light guardian after the crystal caverns. Im not sure if this means I have beaten Troy as no barrier has appeared.

I beat Abigails pet and went to the windy rift.

I have been round and round the rift. Found the gold post but no boss. Also found crack in wall
I don't know where to buy dynamite. Where is the mining town?

I cant find where this barrier which appears after beating Troy. Im not sure which is the fortress so haven't found cells and rope and space rune.

Also I don't have a quest to find Ryotos sister.

I am confused what order I must do things.

What comes after light guardian and Abigails pet. Please help ------------ if my question isn't too confusing
Thanks
pretzl
Bard

Postby guppies143 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:59 pm

Hi,
I'm stuck in Fayara! I can't get into the library; I can't get into the Place; and I can't get to Mt Marine. I've missed a few side quests, and I don't know if that is the problem. My characters are all either 32 or 34. I really could use some help here. +::surrender
guppies143
Wanderer

Postby Woofgang » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:43 pm

I just made it out of Carlo, and before I overwrite a save, I am wondering what I missed. When I left, Jessica said she felt like she left something behind that was important (or something like that) and I thought I went through the whole place, but I missed something. It is probably something to do with all the chests that were locked, but I never did find a key. Anyone know and maybe give a strong hint? Thanks!!
Woofgang
Bard

Postby acashpat » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:21 pm

@guppies143: Can you tell me where in the story you are with Fayara because I won't be able to answer your question correctly without this information? However, try these tips
1) If you are visiting the first time to Fayara, try talking to everyone in the town (Including the guards at the Palace) and then try going to the library. If you are able to get into the library, talk to the librarian and choose yes.
2) If you are visiting the second time, you need to talk to the guards in front of the Palace, You will find out that they are the last members of the resistance and tell you about a secret entrance to the Palace located in the resistances hideout. You might be able to enter into the library after that.

@ Woofgang: I have the same questions you have as I was unable to find anything to unlock those chests and I searched the whole area twice over. Let me know if you find anything about this.

@pretzl: You wont get the quest to save Ryota's sister (Luna) until you finish the Winstar island quest (getting the Wind Rune illuminated) and begin the Fayata island quest. To buy dynamite, you have to go the mining town on the Arean island (once you arrive on the island, use the east exit, in the next area take the northeast exit, and in the next area take the top exit). To progress the story after beating the pet:
1) Head back into town and take the southeastern exit
2) In the next area, take the south most exit. In this area, navigate the rifts by reading the sign. Be careful because if you don't read the sign correctly you will get an automatic game over (i.e. if the sign says strong winds but cannot see the other side, do not make the jump. Navigate this area until you get the top most exit
3) This will put you at the Wind Rune dungeon. Complete this dungeon to move the story.

If you have any questions, let me know here or through PM. Good luck everyone!
acashpat
Wanderer

Postby acashpat » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:05 pm

@Woofgang: I spoke with the developer of the game about what Jessica said on Carlo island. You did not miss anything (unless you where like me and did not get the chance to turn in the tiny bikini). This was just hint about Jessica's past you find throughout the game.
acashpat
Wanderer

Postby Woofgang » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:33 pm

Thanks, Acashpat! I kept my save and went on, now, do I go back to my original save and start again where I was? Decisions! LOL! I don't want to do Carlo again, so I will go back. thanks again, and no, I did not turn in the bikini. Donna
PS Maybe you can help me. I cannot find anyone to cut down the tree, or find a boat. I figure I will in my travels, but maybe I missed something as I missed the bikini. I am on my way to the undersea, so maybe that will help me. Thanks!
Woofgang
Bard

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers