Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Elements: Soul of Fire

Re: Elements: Soul of Fire

Postby soulcatapult » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:58 pm

guppies143 wrote:Hi Jeremy,
Sorry to bug you with this one, but I can't seem to find the secret passage through the trees in the lower right in the central area with the four towers. I'm really stuck on this one +::surrender . Could you please help me +::sos ?
Guppy

http://i788.photobucket.com/albums/yy167/jeremyz89/AlavonForest_help2_zpsea589a69.png
The red arrow leads to the area where the secret passage to the spring is (see one of my earlier posts).

Next question in my little "survey": What does everyone think of the music in general? +::music Any favorite tracks? Post your thoughts if you like. +::whistle

By the way, the previous inquiries (regarding play time and favorite characters/why they're your favorite) are still and always open to discussion.
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby guppies143 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:27 pm

Hi Jeremy,
I found the spot, but it does not lead to the spring. Do I need someone special in my group to help find it? Thank you for the quick response.
Guppy
guppies143
Wanderer

Postby soulcatapult » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:30 pm

guppies143 wrote:Hi Jeremy,
I found the spot, but it does not lead to the spring. Do I need someone special in my group to help find it? Thank you for the quick response.
Guppy

When you follow the red arrow in the map I just posted, you will be taken to this area:
http://i788.photobucket.com/albums/yy167/jeremyz89/AlavonForest_help_zps742591da.png
Follow the red line through the trees to the spring.
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby guppies143 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:47 pm

Found it +::YAY ! Thank you so much again! I'm loving this game, and I really want to finish it. You have done an excellent job, and have a very creative mind! +::Thumbup
guppies143
Wanderer

Postby soulcatapult » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:50 pm

guppies143 wrote:Found it +::YAY ! Thank you so much again! I'm loving this game, and I really want to finish it. You have done an excellent job, and have a very creative mind! +::Thumbup

Thank you so, so much, Guppy. :)
Last edited by soulcatapult on Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby Woofgang » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:04 pm

Jeremy, thank you for getting me past the vines! I have a new enthusiasm now and have been going through the agility section of the shrine. I need a hint for the angel that says, "They have left their mark" to get past the fire, a hint please. I also found another weapon, so thank you! Looking for the others. donna
PS Wanted to add to what I think of the character Leonardo, I do not like him at all, only because of what he did to Boaz's dog at the beginning of the game. I never did get over that! LOL!
Spoiler: show
I kept hoping that Boaz would come back and his dog would come back to life, but that was not to be! My dog, Woofgang, died recently, so I really could relate to Boaz!
Woofgang
Bard

Postby soulcatapult » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:38 pm

Woofgang wrote:Jeremy, thank you for getting me past the vines! I have a new enthusiasm now and have been going through the agility section of the shrine. I need a hint for the angel that says, "They have left their mark" to get past the fire, a hint please. I also found another weapon, so thank you! Looking for the others. donna
PS Wanted to add to what I think of the character Leonardo, I do not like him at all, only because of what he did to Boaz's dog at the beginning of the game. I never did get over that! LOL!
I kept hoping that Boaz would come back and his dog would come back to life, but that was not to be! My dog, Woofgang, died recently, so I really could relate to Boaz!

You're very welcome, and thanks for sharing your story.
You have my condolences for your dear friend. While Leonardo was acting purely in self-defense, I can understand your sentiments. Throughout the game, Leonardo does show remorse for how he treated Boaz, and this is a big part of his development as a character; coming out of ugly darkness and embracing a path of light. That's one of the main messages of the game, really. It makes me happy to know that you can relate to one of my characters.

As for the angel and the fire trial, all I can say is that you need an impeccable sense of rhythm to make it through. Don't try to walk straight through; once the first fireball passes, quickly run up or down, one square from the top or bottom walls of the room, and sort of "two-step" your way to the end in time to the fireballs launching (I know it sounds odd, but it's the best way I can describe it). When you get a few squares from the other side of the room, just make a break for it.
Last edited by soulcatapult on Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Re: Elements: Soul of Fire Carlo Keys

Postby cherye » Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:10 am

Any one know where to find the Carlo Science Org Keys to the chests in one of the secret facilities? Are there more than 2 secret facilities? Help please.
Cherye
cherye
Wanderer

Postby soulcatapult » Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:26 am

cherye wrote:Any one know where to find the Carlo Science Org Keys to the chests in one of the secret facilities? Are there more than 2 secret facilities? Help please.
Cherye

There is no key to unlock the chests. However, be sure to check the chests in the bottom-right corner; one is empty. When you open it, it disappears and you can check the one next to it, previously inaccessible, to find the Filter Goggles, which you'll need for the boss battle on Carlo Island.

There are only two secret facilities.
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby blitzen » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:56 pm

Next question in my little "survey": What does everyone think of the music in general? +::music Any favorite tracks? Post your thoughts if you like. +::whistle

It won't be what you want to hear, but I find it distracting. Not the music itself, it was nice, and there were some really poignant bits as well, but it was too loud compared to the rest of the sound effects. A simple volume control would have been a very welcome addition. In the event, I had to turn my speaker volume down so low I couldn't hear much at all of the background effects.
blitzen
Bard

Postby guppies143 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:42 pm

Hi Jeremy,
I have two questions:
First, what do I need ,and where do I find it in order to break the barrier in West Behgar Island; and second, How do I learn about the Shady Inlet? Thanks for your help.
Guppy +::surrender
guppies143
Wanderer

Postby soulcatapult » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:43 pm

Blitzen: Thank you for your feedback. I'll keep what you said in mind.

Guppy: In order to dissolve the barriers in West Behgar, you need the second piece of the Body Rune from the Mirror Maze in East Behgar, as well as the Bud Pendant from the jungle in North Behgar. You'll learn about the Shady Islet automatically near the end of Behgar Island.
Last edited by soulcatapult on Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby soulcatapult » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:47 pm

(sorry, accidental double post)
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby cherye » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:13 pm

jeremyz wrote:
cherye wrote:Any one know where to find the Carlo Science Org Keys to the chests in one of the secret facilities? Are there more than 2 secret facilities? Help please.
Cherye

There is no key to unlock the chests. However, be sure to check the chests in the bottom-right corner; one is empty. When you open it, it disappears and you can check the one next to it, previously inaccessible, to find the Filter Goggles, which you'll need for the boss battle on Carlo Island.

There are only two secret facilities.

Thanks again Jeremy, you make this game a lot more fun with your help.
cherye
Wanderer

Postby soulcatapult » Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:35 am

cherye wrote:Thanks again Jeremy, you make this game a lot more fun with your help.

Good to know! :)
soulcatapult
Mercenary

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers