Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Elements: Soul of Fire

Re: Elements: Soul of Fire

Postby richmond » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:15 am

In Islan at the start. I know I need to head south but where is the exit through the forest. keep getting bombarded with battles and cant get away from them to find the exit. Can anyone give me any specific directions when your moving south to the forest please. +::surrender
richmond
Bard

Postby gaby5516 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:48 am

"richmond"

The exit is at the south east of the field.
gaby5516
Bard

Postby richmond » Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:21 pm

Ah....thankyou. Now I can continue this very long journey +::Dance
richmond
Bard

Postby blitzen » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:26 pm

I am having a lot of trouble defeating Faust, can anyone give me some tips? How many times does the Sage need to hit him with the Crosier before he goes down? Or should he be using his Light magic instead? +::surrender

This is really a brilliant game, I can't believe how big it is! We should start a thread on hidden gems you might miss out on. For example, if you gather up all the spice herbs on...is it Hobo?...and take them to Boaz' friend the bartender in Pepp City (or whatever it's called), he will give you a Neo Tonic for every one. Very useful!
blitzen
Bard

Postby soulcatapult » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:21 am

blitzen wrote:I am having a lot of trouble defeating Faust, can anyone give me some tips? How many times does the Sage need to hit him with the Crosier before he goes down? Or should he be using his Light magic instead? +::surrender

It's not a set number of times Faust must be hit by the Crosier; rather, each time he is hit with it, there is a 20% chance of him being afflicted with the hidden state that needs to be applied in order for the battle to end. So eventually, it will happen.

blitzen wrote:This is really a brilliant game, I can't believe how big it is! We should start a thread on hidden gems you might miss out on. For example, if you gather up all the spice herbs on...is it Hobo?...and take them to Boaz' friend the bartender in Pepp City (or whatever it's called), he will give you a Neo Tonic for every one. Very useful!

Once again, I am honored, and I really think that's a fantastic idea! +::YAY
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby guppies143 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:01 pm

Hi Jeremy,
I found the Bud Pendant, but I can't seem to find the second piece of the body rune. I believe I been all through the Mirror Maze, but with no luck in finding it. Please help! +::surrender
I now have 122 hours into the game, and I'm get a little frustrated. I really want to finish the game. +::sos
guppies143
Wanderer

Postby gaby5516 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:21 pm

I'm feeling very stupid right now.
I traded the Bow of Strathegarian for the Jug of Aquarius.
Will I be able to get another Bow somewhere, to get my three relics together?
+::Dunno
gaby5516
Bard

Postby soulcatapult » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:56 am

gaby5516 wrote:I'm feeling very stupid right now.
I traded the Bow of Strathegarian for the Jug of Aquarius.
Will I be able to get another Bow somewhere, to get my three relics together?
+::Dunno

No need to be hard on yourself. The enemy Dark Knight in the shrine in the Bog of Styx (Hobo Island) drops the Bow of Sagittarius. The drop rate is fairly low, but you'll get it if you're persistent.
guppies143 wrote:Hi Jeremy,
I found the Bud Pendant, but I can't seem to find the second piece of the body rune. I believe I been all through the Mirror Maze, but with no luck in finding it. Please help! +::surrender
I now have 122 hours into the game, and I'm get a little frustrated. I really want to finish the game. +::sos

First, are you sure you don't already have it? Are you not able to dissolve both barriers in West Behgar? If not, give me a bit and I'll try to plot a path through the Mirror Maze for you. NOTE: Be sure you also obtain the Halo from the Mirror Maze.

EDIT: Okay, here we go... to get the second half of the Body Rune:
1. In the main hall with the six teleporters, take the teleporter in the top center.
2. In the next area, head right. There's a path leading down immediately. Skip it and take the second path down. Teleport.
3. Head counterclockwise through the halls and enter the leftmost teleporter in the room.
4. Head right and you'll be in a chamber with eight pillars. Go down and follow the halls to the left. You'll be in a maze of narrow pathways. Go up, left at the fork, and follow the path all the way around to a teleporter between two pillars. But don't enter this teleporter. Go down, and left at the fork. At the end of this path is another teleporter; take it.
5. You'll have to feel your way through the maze in the walls. You'll want to be heading toward the top-left corner of the room in general. Past the next teleporter is the Body Rune fragment.

Now, to get the Halo:
1. First of all, there are several ways to reach it (it's the chest on the isolated platform in the middle of the main hall). For this example, I would direct you to the top-left teleporter in the main hall.
2. Head up through the hall that zigzags. You'll be in a hall with a row of pillars, with a teleporter immediately to the left. Ignore this one, and instead take the one that's to the right and up just a bit (but not the one in the far-right end of the room).
3. Head right, then down when you can. Go straight down, all the way to the teleporter between four pillars. This leads to the Halo.

In either case, just use the Land Drum to summon Pluto and escape the maze quickly.

Good luck! And as for your eagerness to finish the game, I personally recommend that you take your time, as if you're in a rush, you may miss out on the best parts of the story that are yet to come.
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby gaby5516 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:23 am

Thank You so very much JEREMY.
Picked up two bows while I was there, just in case. hehehe
Also have some recomendations for your next game.
Quest Log would be of help.
Also MORE save slots would be nice.
And maybe a button to have all characters fight in battle at random.(instead of having to hit action bar 4 times)

Other than that, I am just absolutely loving this game.
As I had already said earlier on : " AWESOME Game." Ranking right up there with the best of them.
Not missing a walkthrough all that much, whith all the great help we're getting here in forum. +::clap
gaby5516
Bard

Postby guppies143 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:41 pm

Hi Jeremy,
GOT IT! +::YAY Again, thank you SO much! My frustration level is now back to 0 :) I also agree with Gaby5516. Thanks again!
Guppy
guppies143
Wanderer

Postby soulcatapult » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:42 pm

Gaby & Guppy: Thanks for your suggestions and praise. :) I will say again, I am so honored and so thankful that you're all enjoying my game. Oh, and happy, too! ;)

Now, one thing. I'm not really familiar with "Quest Logs". What are they, exactly? Something in the game that keeps track of side quests (and/or the main quest) that lets you know how far you've progressed and/or if you've completed a quest? Is that right? The Helper Chibi in the Party Ball fills that role a little bit, though he doesn't go too deep into detail about much of anything.
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby gaby5516 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:02 pm

jeremyz wrote:Gaby & Guppy: Thanks for your suggestions and praise. :) I will say again, I am so honored and so thankful that you're all enjoying my game. Oh, and happy, too! ;)

Now, one thing. I'm not really familiar with "Quest Logs". What are they, exactly? Something in the game that keeps track of side quests (and/or the main quest) that lets you know how far you've progressed and/or if you've completed a quest? Is that right? The Helper Chibi in the Party Ball fills that role a little bit, though he doesn't go too deep into detail about much of anything.

Yes, Jeremy, the quest log would keep you up to date on sidequests mainly.
Outstanding ones, and completed ones, as well as to how many there are in the game.
I just hate to miss anything. +::YAY
gaby5516
Bard

Postby soulcatapult » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:22 am

gaby5516 wrote:Yes, Jeremy, the quest log would keep you up to date on sidequests mainly.
Outstanding ones, and completed ones, as well as to how many there are in the game.
I just hate to miss anything. +::YAY

Spoiler: show
When you talk to the Helper Chibi in the Party Ball after completing the game, he goes through all of the major side quests and tells you whether or not you've completed them (and if not, he gives you clues to help). However, he doesn't actually cover ALL of the game's side quests (like the Mermaid Leotard/Teeny Bikini trading sequence), so I see what you mean.
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby blitzen » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:40 am

It's not a set number of times Faust must be hit by the Crosier; rather, each time he is hit with it, there is a 20% chance of him being afflicted with the hidden state that needs to be applied in order for the battle to end. So eventually, it will happen.

Of course it happened the very next time I tried, LOL. Thanks! +::biggrin

Here's another tip for other players: I got the Teeny Bikini but missed giving it to the intended recipient in time. However, I found it very useful as equipment for the ladies in the party, as they hardly ever get hit by enemies when wearing it. So, you might want to consider just keeping it instead of completing the quest.
blitzen
Bard

Postby guppies143 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:58 pm

Hi Jeremy,
Sorry to ask for help again, but I'm totaly lost, again. I've found the Roseta Stone, but I can not seem to find the Gaurdian or the Black Diamond. +::surrender Would please help me, again?
Guppy
guppies143
Wanderer

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers