Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Elements: Soul of Fire

Re: Elements: Soul of Fire

Postby acashpat » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:39 pm

@pretzl

I'm not sure what happened but it seems like you might have accidentally deleted your save files. Here are some suggestions to find your trial version saves:
1) Check your Recycle Bin to make sure didn't delete the files by accident. If you deleted the files but haven't empty your Recycle Bin, they still should be there.
2) Double check the C:/Program Files/Elements~Trial Version~ folder to see if your save files are there
3) In one of your posts, you stated that you copied the trial version folder to the full version folder in Appdata. Did you copy just the save files or the entire trial folder? If you copied the entire trial folder, go back to the Appdata folder, and check the full version folder for the trial version folder. You might find your original trial saves here.

I hope these three suggestions help. In addition, I don't have a save for Mt. Loki as I primarily overwrite my saves as I progress the story. The only saves I have are for when I was getting Romeo's rune back and another save in which I have Leonardo's, Ezra's, and Romeo's runes illuminated. If you want either of these save files, let me know and I will give either one to you.
acashpat
Wanderer

Postby pretzl » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:52 pm

I have tried everything you suggested but no luck.

I think I will leave the game for a while and start again later.

I hope any new games will have a normal transition from trial to full version

Thanks for your trouble in trying to help.

If there is anybody else out there who could send me a save file from Mt Lokai I would be greatful.
pretzl
Bard

Postby feyone2 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:20 am

@acashpat, when I first downloaded the full game I couldn't find the files despite my Folder Options already having 'hidden files' clicked; but once I had a couple of saved files in the full version I decided to search again. This time both trial and full version folders came up and I've managed to transfer a file. Maybe this might happen for @pretzl too!
It's such a fun game. Thanks feyone2 +::clap
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby acashpat » Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:59 am

@feyone2: I'm glad that you were able to get it to work. Question for you: Do you think I need to make the instructions clearer so that anyone else that runs into this problem won't have the same trouble you and pretzl had?
acashpat
Wanderer

Postby feyone2 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:32 am

@acashpat: I think your instructions are pretty clear but some computers have their own little quirks!
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby CINDY712 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:05 pm

I just got the SEA CHIME but now I don't know where to go...The old lady in the house says I need to go back to my roots..I went all the way back in the game as far as I could go and can't find where to go..
Thanks,
Cindy
CINDY712
Bard

Postby acashpat » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:20 pm

@CINDY712: To progress the story
1) Go back to your hometown (use the Sea Chime and go to Arean)
2) In your hometown, go back to your house to view a couple of cutscenes
3) After the cutscenes, you should get the key item "Tome of Illusion"
4) Go east into the forest
5) Use the southern exit of the forest

P.S. If you have 1300 Gold, go to the Mining Town and go to the opening next to the weapon shop. If you examine that spot, you will get the option to buy a new weapon that has the chance to paralyze the enemy (weapon is Cockatrice Talons).

Hope this helps.
acashpat
Wanderer

Postby CINDY712 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:50 pm

Thanks so much for your help and fast response...I guess I'm a little confused...I can't seem to get to my hometown everywhere I try using the Sea Chime it says can't you can use that now...what area (name) to do have to be in to use the Sea Chime.
Also when I in the city of the dead I found a couple of stars in the water but no way to get to get, am I suppose to find something there??
Thanks,
Cindy

BTW I love the game GREAT job :):):)
CINDY712
Bard

Postby acashpat » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:15 pm

@Cindy
You can only use the Sea Chime where there is a large body of water. In the case of Alavon, go to the beach in the southeast corner of the field where you enter New Alavon Kingdom.

For the stars in the water, that relates to a quest in lifting the curse off of Pica. At the beginning of the game, you should of found a spring and accepted a quest to find the Fairy Queen's daughter. When you go back to Arean, visit the Fairy Queen and you will find out that Pica is her daughter and will request you to find the 12 priestess who can weaken Pica's curse so she can fully remove the curse (the curse is too powerful to remove without the priestesses' help). The stars in the water are where the Priestess reside. You will receive a key item called "Pixie Bell" that will tell you when you are close to a lake where a priestess resides.

Here are the location of the 4 Priestess I have found already

1) Forest in City of Dead: When you exit the City of the Dead, head south. In the forest, head towards the exit but go towards the southeast part of the map. Towards the very bottom of the map should be a hidden passage you should be able to walk through the trees. This will take you to the lake where the priestess resides
2) Alavon Forest: In the area with the four towers, use the southeast exit(the exit at the very bottom and to the right). In this area, there are a few secret paths in the trees you can take to reach the treasure in this area. The one you looking for however is located when you first enter the area. Enter to the left of the trees that are near the entrance (the second row above the entrance). Navigate through the secret path until you reached the exit that is towards the southeast. Use the exit and you will find the lake here
3) Mt. Gareth (Winstar continent): When you reach the area where you find a teleport back to the entrance of Mt. Gareth, take the northeast path and you should find a cracked wall. Use dynamite to enter the secret area (you can buy dynamite at the mining town on the Arean continent). Make sure to save your game before entering this secret area. You will have to fight a very powerful enemy called Rockfeller. To make your life easier, make sure to have the weapons Guarda Talons (you will get this by defeating the golden statue enemy in the windy area that leads to Mt. Gareth and turning the statue back to the King in the Sewers). Here is my team to fight Rockfeller
Party Members: Leonardo, Leah, Pica, Boaz
Party Level: Leonardo(28), Leah (29), Pica (22), Boaz (24)
Strategy: Have Leah cast Earth Wall and Shielding Crystal. Pound the Rockfeller with physical attacks, renew Earth Wall and Shielding Crystal when needed, and heal often as this enemy hits very hard and loves to use Double Attack. Make sure to have plenty of healing items such as Power Drinks and Pepp Peps.
Once you beat the Rockfeller you will find a Power Up, Think Up, Hit Up, Speed Up, Life Booster, Mental Booster, and Rope. Make you way back to the area with the transporter and take the southern exit. In this area take the northwest exit. Navigate through this area towards the southwest exit. In this area, examine the golden post and choose to use the rope. Use the southern exit. In the next area, use the west exit. Here you will find the lake with the priestess.
4) Forest in Fiyara Continent: I will edit this once I finish the dungeon I am working on to remember how to get to the priestess here.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any clarification on anything.

P.S. Just to clarify, I'm not the developer of this game just a fan like who is having a fun time playing the game and want to help others enjoy the game as much as possible.
acashpat
Wanderer

Postby Monipsych » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:55 pm

I've been wandering around the volcano with Nalin for hours now can't seem to find the passage or way to keep the story progressing. Any help appreciated.
Monipsych
Wanderer

Postby feyone2 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:50 pm

@acashpat: when I started replaying from the beginning again I got up to Bigger Bens castle and I can't remember the code for the 1st password (not the 3 rats) it's in the room after the maze, there's 3 pillars & 3 guys who say 2, 4, 5. But that's not the password. Can you help me please?
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby acashpat » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:10 pm

@feyone: The password is 524
acashpat
Wanderer

Postby feyone2 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:21 pm

Many thanks! +::YAY
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby CINDY712 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:05 pm

I just finished beating Troy but now I can't seem to beat the next guy...what do I need to do?? Do I need certain one's in my party?? Do I need to come back later?? Leonardo is level 26 and leah is level 27...how much moe do I need to level up??
Cindy
CINDY712
Bard

Postby acashpat » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:51 pm

@Cindy: If I remember correctly, this boss you are having trouble with is the monster the Emperor summons. This guy is very tough and you might have to level a little more to help increase your odds of winning the fight and getting new skills. Here is my strategy to beat this guy
Party: Leonardo, Esther, Jessica, Ryota
Party Level: Leonardo (31-32), Esther (27-28), Jessica (28-29), Ryota (23-24)
Strategy: Your best friend in this fight is Ryota. His Calthrops, Shuriken, and Smoke Bomb skills are essential to survive this fight. However, Ryota's skills are very expensive with EF cost and he has a small pool of EF so you will need a healthy amount of EF healing items and Pepp Peps. Start the fight by casting Esther's Dull Blades to reduce the boss's attack power, have Jessica cast Empower on Leonardo and Ryota as they will be your two main attackers in this fight, and Ryota cast Smoke Bomb to raise the chance of the boss's attacks missing. After this, alternate between Calthrops and Shuriken witih Ryota, have Leonardo focus on physical attacks, have Esther heal with Sooth or healing items and recast Dull Blades when needed, and have Jessica recast Empower when needed or use Psi Dart (or attack if you find you deal more physically).

I hope this helps. Let me know if you need any other advice for this fight.
acashpat
Wanderer

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers