Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Elements: Soul of Fire

Re: Elements: Soul of Fire

Postby soulcatapult » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:33 am

pretzl wrote:Thanks Jeremy. I had to return and "talk" again. Sorry -- should have realised.

Oh, so you were able to do it after all! Phew... +::Thumbup
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby feyone2 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:55 am

Hi Jeremy, I'm in a crystal cave in Central Behgar and I'm not sure what to do. I can't get out of it and I think I should be doing some dancing but the jungle dance routine doesn't work! Help please +::sos Must say I've never played a game for this long and still enjoying it so much. :)
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby soulcatapult » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:00 am

Feyone2: What does the area you're stuck in look like? I'm not sure exactly what part of that cave you're talking about.
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby feyone2 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:55 am

I touched a flashing crystal .. it was after an area where you walk around stars in the sky - not on the land.
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby soulcatapult » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:05 am

Okay, so are you in the area where you're walking upward and there is a row of three crystals, with a lone flashing crystal at the end? Beyond, there are more areas like this, each with more rows of crystals.

When you touch a flashing crystal and appear in a new room, everything fades in, and during this fade-in, you can see the "fake" crystals (or lack thereof) which you can pass through; the others boot you back to the previous area. So you have to look closely as you enter each new room.

If you can't get the hang of it, just follow these directions (I recommend that you try to do it legitimately first, but if you feel you might be getting frustrated, don't hesitate to read these directions):
Spoiler: show
ROOM ONE: Left
ROOM TWO: Right, Middle
ROOM THREE: Left, Right, Middle
ROOM FOUR: Right, Middle, Left, Right
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby guppies143 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:12 pm

Hi Jeremy, I'm totally lost in the reactor room. I don't know what the pattern is, or which barrier switch to push, or where to go. I really could use your help on this one +::surrender . Thank you.
Guppy +::Dunno

Edit: It seems every time I ask you for help, I figure out where to go, and complete the task +::YAY . But, thanks for all the help you have given me! +::Thumbup
guppies143
Wanderer

Postby nicholas » Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:18 am

I am in the tower and cannot get to a chest that has a gap to get to it. I have tried going all sepeate ways but can't reach the chest. . Help. Thanks +::Dunno
nicholas
Bard

Postby briony » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:22 am

Help - I am in the castle (Fiyara) have found most chests and have now found a letter from Akiko in one room but the other room has a red flashing floor and I do not know what to do - can you please help. I went to the ball for help but it just says to check on the emperor.
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby soulcatapult » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:12 am

Briony: In the room with the red flashing floor, you have to make your way through (avoiding the flashing parts of the floor) and sit on the throne at the end to open the way forward.

Nicholas: Unfortunately, I'm not really sure which "tower" you're referring to. Could you describe your surroundings a bit, maybe give me the name of the area if you remember it? Is it the part of Triton's Tower where the entrance of the room is separated from the area with the chest by darkness that you have to "feel" your way through? Just a wild guess. If so, this should help:
http://i788.photobucket.com/albums/yy167/jeremyz89/Triton_help_zps5b6095d2.png
Last edited by soulcatapult on Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby briony » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:44 am

Thank you have now done that - also there is a chest on an block in water before you get to the cells in the castle - how do you get it- I have tried looking for secret ways but no luck so far - help!
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby soulcatapult » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:49 pm

briony wrote:Thank you have now done that - also there is a chest on an block in water before you get to the cells in the castle - how do you get it- I have tried looking for secret ways but no luck so far - help!

If you activated the warp after the room with the flashing tiles, it should take you back to the resistance base. Go up into the narrow path that leads into the sewers. To the left, on the edge of the screen, you can faintly see a wall. Press against the wall in the narrow path directly across from the wall in the darkness at the edge of the screen, and you'll pass through to the area with that chest.

guppies143 wrote:It seems every time I ask you for help, I figure out where to go, and complete the task.

That's my telepathy at work. 8)
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby briony » Thu May 01, 2014 5:48 am

Hi again - I am lost in the mirror maze - How do I get to the shadow in the middle - have got both chests there, and have got to Marid but do not know what to do there - have tried all my party members but nothing happens - am I missing something - thanks for your patience
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby guppies143 » Thu May 01, 2014 5:04 pm

Hi Jeremy,
Here we go again. I'm stuck in the room in heven with the fire monsters that chase you around. I can't seem to lose the buggers in order to get through the door at the top. This is really a tough one +::O_o , and I could really use your help, please +::surrender . Thank you!
Guppy
guppies143
Wanderer

Postby soulcatapult » Thu May 01, 2014 9:57 pm

briony wrote:Hi again - I am lost in the mirror maze - How do I get to the shadow in the middle - have got both chests there, and have got to Marid but do not know what to do there - have tried all my party members but nothing happens - am I missing something - thanks for your patience

You can't actually get to the shadow; it's just there to watch you. You have to reach the exit in the top-left, but you can only reach it from the bottom-left entrance. To avoid confusion, I'll just post the complete instructions to this dungeon that I posted earlier in this topic.

First, there are two things you have to get in the Mirror Maze: the second fragment of the Rune of Body, and the Halo.

Body Rune fragment:
1. In the main hall with the six teleporters, take the teleporter in the top center.
2. In the next area, head right. There's a path leading down immediately. Skip it and take the second path down. Teleport.
3. Head counterclockwise through the halls and enter the leftmost teleporter in the room.
^ The middle teleporter in this room leads to a giant mirror. There's a plaque elsewhere in the dungeon that gives you a clue about what to do with it.
4. Head right and you'll be in a chamber with eight pillars. Go down and follow the halls to the left. You'll be in a maze of narrow pathways. Go up, left at the fork, and follow the path all the way around to a teleporter between two pillars. But don't enter this teleporter. Go down, and left at the fork. At the end of this path is another teleporter; take it.
5. You'll have to feel your way through the maze in the walls. You'll want to be heading toward the top-left corner of the room in general. Past the next teleporter is the Body Rune fragment.

Now, to get the Halo:
1. First of all, there are several ways to reach it (it's the chest on the isolated platform in the middle of the main hall). For this example, I would direct you to the top-left teleporter in the main hall.
2. Head up through the hall that zigzags. You'll be in a hall with a row of pillars, with a teleporter immediately to the left. Ignore this one, and instead take the one that's to the right and up just a bit (but not the one in the far-right end of the room).
3. Head right, then down when you can. Go straight down, all the way to the teleporter between four pillars. This leads to the Halo.

In either case, just use the Land Drum to summon Pluto and escape the maze quickly.

As for Marid,
Spoiler: show
Return to her altar once you've completely cleansed Pica of her curse by visiting all the springs (including returning to the one in Arean).

guppies143 wrote:Hi Jeremy,
Here we go again. I'm stuck in the room in heven with the fire monsters that chase you around. I can't seem to lose the buggers in order to get through the door at the top. This is really a tough one +::O_o , and I could really use your help, please +::surrender . Thank you!
Guppy

This might be a little difficult for me to explain, but I'll try my best.

When you enter the chamber and the four flames descend, let them come all the way down. Then, run straight up as far as you can go. When the flames are almost touching you, run left all the way, and again wait until the flames almost touch you (otherwise, they'll loop around and corner you). Loop around clockwise until you reach the intersection, then head right and then down. When you can go right again, go right and then turn up at the intersection. The key is to trap the first four flames in the left side of the maze so they can't chase you up into the final section.

When you reach the next intersection, go up all the way, and wait for the flames to the left to form a perfect line. Then go back down to the intersection, and again, wait until the flames are almost on you (at least one of them might still be stuck in the "pocket" to the left). This time, run around the loop counterclockwise, always making sure the flames are close behind, or they'll break away and corner you. As you run around the loop, any flames still trapped in the pocket to the left will break out and join the line of fire trailing you. Keep running counterclockwise until you've got a clear shot to enter that "pocket" to the left, and once you can go there, follow the path up to the exit.
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby guppies143 » Thu May 01, 2014 10:40 pm

Hi Jeremy,
Thank you so very,very much. Your instruction were perfect +::Thumbup . I made it through the door +::YAY . Now, on to the next challenge +::clap . You are the best. Thanks again for the help! By the way,I have 200+ hours invested in this excellent game, and even tho I get frustrated some times, I'm enjoying this game to the max!!!!
Guppy
guppies143
Wanderer

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers