Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Elements: Soul of Fire

Re: Elements: Soul of Fire

Postby avaline » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:57 am

how to do this green slides??? is impossible +::cry +::cry +::cry can you give me a hint please?
i did it haha +::kiss +::heart +::heart
avaline
Wanderer

Postby soulcatapult » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:27 pm

avaline wrote:again is me............ +::cry +::cry +::cry
i can not find the last one near quartz chest please tytyt
I FOUND IT sorry +::Dance +::Dance

avaline wrote:how to do this green slides??? is impossible +::cry +::cry +::cry can you give me a hint please?
i did it haha +::kiss +::heart +::heart

+::Thumbup +::Thumbup
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby avaline » Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:22 pm

guppies143 wrote:Hi Jeremy,
I can't find a way to manuver through the flames in the room next to the angel that says,"They have left their mark". I have one warp lit (intellegence arch), but I can't find the Boss. There is a grave stone that asks you to input a word. I have the word, but I think it needs to be decoded, and I don't have a clue what it should be. If you could help me with this, I think I might have a chance to move on. Thank you,
Guppy +::sos

if you can explain this to me please +::heart +::heart +::cry +::cry
and i did strengths path, i have the warp flashing, but i don't find the way to the seraph weapon please +::tired
sorry +::grrr
and were is the underground boss?
avaline
Wanderer

Postby avaline » Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:09 pm

jeremyz wrote:
briony wrote:I have just found out what a powerful character Max is if you give him the Genbu's shield and the Satyr's Lyre -go Max

hmmmm were is this shield please and the lair of saruma in the cave please sorry :( +::fear +::surrender
avaline
Wanderer

Postby soulcatapult » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:02 pm

You get Genbu's Shield by taking all of the Elemental Gods' medals back to their shrine in Fiyara. The shrine is east of the pink forest; you have to find the secret passages in the trees. At the shrine, you'll be given a choice of what you want; the shield or one of the other items. I do recommend the shield. +::Thumbup

Saruma:
Spoiler: show
Saruma's lair is accessed through the room where you fought Ancient in the Cave of Destiny. Take the warp at the beginning and go down to the junction. Go right, and make your way to the right on the next floor. Then take the stairs down. Head straight down on the next floor, and proceed through the following room. After this, you'll have to make your way through a maze of darkness to more stairs. Down those stairs, go up into Ancient's chamber. There's a secret passage through the right wall that leads to Saruma. Inside, there's a warp; activate it. It will make coming back here a lot easier.

As for the Seraph Halberd,
you'll need a shrine key and some etheric light to get it. In the Strength section, take the right path and walk up through a couple of rooms. When you're on the ledge overlooking the garden, you should see a darkened room beyond the column to the right. You can pass behind the column, and go up the stairs. You'll need etheric light to ignite the flame of teleportation. The door with the Seraph Halberd is not far beyond.

Regarding your other question, was it about the flames in the Agility section or the tablet where you have to inscribe something? If it's the tablet, have you gotten the scrambled phrase already?
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby avaline » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:57 am

jeremyz wrote:You get Genbu's Shield by taking all of the Elemental Gods' medals back to their shrine in Fiyara. The shrine is east of the pink forest; you have to find the secret passages in the trees. At the shrine, you'll be given a choice of what you want; the shield or one of the other items. I do recommend the shield. +::Thumbup

Saruma:
Saruma's lair is accessed through the room where you fought Ancient in the Cave of Destiny. Take the warp at the beginning and go down to the junction. Go right, and make your way to the right on the next floor. Then take the stairs down. Head straight down on the next floor, and proceed through the following room. After this, you'll have to make your way through a maze of darkness to more stairs. Down those stairs, go up into Ancient's chamber. There's a secret passage through the right wall that leads to Saruma. Inside, there's a warp; activate it. It will make coming back here a lot easier.

As for the Seraph Halberd,
you'll need a shrine key and some etheric light to get it. In the Strength section, take the right path and walk up through a couple of rooms. When you're on the ledge overlooking the garden, you should see a darkened room beyond the column to the right. You can pass behind the column, and go up the stairs. You'll need etheric light to ignite the flame of teleportation. The door with the Seraph Halberd is not far beyond.

Regarding your other question, was it about the flames in the Agility section or the tablet where you have to inscribe something? If it's the tablet, have you gotten the scrambled phrase already?

1. is about the flames in the Agility section yes +::cry , i can not go after the Little angel , the flames get me
i found this :( need a really keen sense of timing. Walk about two squares into the room, then two squares down, then proceed across the room in intermittent steps, in time to the flames launchi) i tried but i thing i can not get the weapon for leo sad +::cry

2.i have this name MAITAERGEHT from library and i know i have to put it back like THE GREAT I AM but how i write it down? ty
3. tytyt i GOT the weapon for MAX +::Dance , there are hard to find this energy 8) i hope i don't need 1 more for leo also because i don't have no more
thank you for the responses +::wizard
Last edited by avaline on Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
avaline
Wanderer

Postby soulcatapult » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:43 am

Flames: Quickly walk two steps into the room, then two steps down, then proceed to the left by tapping in rhythm to the flames. It takes practice. When you hit the end, quickly run up to the exit.

MAITAERGEHT: I really don't know how to help you with this without flat-out telling you what it is... but I'll give you two clues:

Read it backwards.

Add spaces between the words you see.

EDIT: In response to your edit, regarding the tablet,
Just check the tablet and punch in "THE GREAT I AM".
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby avaline » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:26 pm

EDIT: In response to your edit, regarding the tablet,
Just check the tablet and punch in "THE GREAT I AM".
[/quote]
when i check the tablet say is BLANK AND I CAN NOT PUNCH
and at the left of that tablet is a place that you go in and they are many junctions on water and at a place they are same flashy squares in a circle and a big black hole in the middle . +::surrender is there same thing to do please?
the weapon for LEO is to ruff for me , +::whistle i got the shield and saruma harp so i go with that +::grrr
avaline
Wanderer

Postby soulcatapult » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:44 pm

Okay, if you can't enter anything on the tablet, you first need to check the bookcases in one of the buildings nearby and get the "MAITAERGEHT" phrase, then you'll be able to enter something on the tablet.

For the flashing squares, start at the top and walk around the hole clockwise, touching each of the squares on your way around. You'll drain the northern pool in the yard above, and can then proceed to the next area.
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby soulcatapult » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:49 pm

Just letting everyone know that the guide (or series of guides) is now available:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7u8s5iwv7xabgyc/AACo2cmYpya4qY6lZDtommrfa?dl=0
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby briony » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:00 am

Great work Jeremy - thanks for the guide
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby soulcatapult » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:52 am

briony wrote:Great work Jeremy - thanks for the guide

Prometheus deserves all the credit! I just did a little bit of editing.
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby Bluerose » Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:19 am

Where is the Alavon Castle treasury? I can't find it.

Thanks +::Dunno
Bluerose
Mercenary

Postby soulcatapult » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:22 pm

Bluerose wrote:Where is the Alavon Castle treasury? I can't find it.

Thanks +::Dunno

Check behind the king's grave in the north courtyard. Face the tombstone from above.
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby briony » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:11 am

good morning Jeremy- how is the new game coming along- have not heard from you for a while
briony
DreamLord of Myst

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers