Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Elements: Soul of Fire

Re: Elements: Soul of Fire

Postby briony » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:34 am

Hi again - this time I hope my directions are better - I am in cugie's castle and there is a chest I cannot find how to get to- from the floor with the red crystal in the door you go to the far side with 4 torches and a statue in the middle of a red circle, go down the stairs into a long red carpeted hallway with statues either side and before you go down the next set of stairs - you can see the chest below at the end of a red horizontal carpet - how do I get to this one please.+: +::surrender
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby soulcatapult » Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:14 am

feyone2 wrote:hi Jeremy, I've been trying to get through the tunnel in the production area of Omega for 2 weeks now (on & off) & I'm just not doing it! Can you help me please?

You mean the chemical slide? I'll PM you my e-mail address. And by the way, I'm happy to see you back, you know that!? :)

Let's see if I can work my magic... +::wizard

briony wrote:Hi again - this time I hope my directions are better - I am in cugie's castle and there is a chest I cannot find how to get to- from the floor with the red crystal in the door you go to the far side with 4 torches and a statue in the middle of a red circle, go down the stairs into a long red carpeted hallway with statues either side and before you go down the next set of stairs - you can see the chest below at the end of a red horizontal carpet - how do I get to this one please.

From the door with the red crystal, walk down and around the pit with the four statues surrounding it, and take the stairs back down to the previous floor. Follow the carpet down the hall and then turn right and go up the stairs. Cross the bridge to the left and then take the stairs down. As soon as you appear on the next floor, walk through the wall to the left to get to the chest.

briony wrote:I have found so many new things this time around

That's really great! I'm so glad you liked the game enough to play it again. I hope more people do this as well. One thing that I think is great is that, having insight from the endgame story, you may see earlier events in a new light. Plus, it could be fun to try out different parties. And of course, as you're doing, you can search for things you missed the first time around.

EDIT: This topic has over 10,000 views! We should celebrate somehow. +::Dance
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby briony » Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:33 am

Yes this time around my party consists of Leo Pica Jessica and I change the last member around- I have found out so many new stories of the members that it makes the story so much better +: +::YAY
Spoiler: show
It certainly is a great story
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby soulcatapult » Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:52 am

briony wrote:Yes this time around my party consists of Leo Pica Jessica and I change the last member around- I have found out so many new stories of the members that it makes the story so much better

That's really great!

It certainly is a great story

Thank you so much! :)
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby briony » Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:55 am

I have just found out what a powerful character Max is if you give him the Genbu's shield and the Satyr's Lyre -go Max +::clap
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby soulcatapult » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:52 am

briony wrote:I have just found out what a powerful character Max is if you give him the Genbu's shield and the Satyr's Lyre -go Max

Indeed! +::Thumbup +::biggrin

Say, what's the biggest amount of damage you've seen him do?
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby briony » Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:44 am

At the moment he is supercharged and doing around the 84000 - 100000 damage
also what does a tartarus trunk look like - do not worry I have found one+: +::Thumbup
there is a monk that talks about a portal to the underworld beneath the cave of destiny- where would that be please if you can help
Last edited by briony on Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby soulcatapult » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:14 am

briony wrote:At the moment he is supercharged and doing around the 84000 damage

Awesome!! +::biggrin

also what does a tartarus trunk look like

Brace yourself, it's pretty scary:

there is a monk that talks about a portal to the underworld beneath the cave of destiny- where would that be please if you can help

How did you get the Satyr's Lyre? Was it originally the Bard's Harp, and you let Saruma possess it? If so, you've already been to the place that monk is talking about (Saruma's lair, as Saruma is the gatekeeper of the underworld).
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby briony » Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:35 am

Yes I got the Bard's harp and I did let Samura possess it - I just thought I may have missed something in the caves-
never got the harp first time around nor Gendu shield - awesome piece of equipment that lyre+: +::shhhh
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby gaby5516 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:58 pm

Hey Jeremy,
I am hoplessly lost in the Reactor Core. Done the Pipe Maze. Gone throught the poisoned water part.
After that, I've been running around for hours, trying to figure out how to proceed.
Found one computer console that gave me the numbers...561423
Found lots of barriers, but can't seem to figure out how to navigate them. +::grrr
Could you help please? +::sos
gaby5516
Bard

Postby gaby5516 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:06 pm

gaby5516 wrote:Hey Jeremy,
I am hoplessly lost in the Reactor Core. Done the Pipe Maze. Gone throught the poisoned water part.
After that, I've been running around for hours, trying to figure out how to proceed.
Found one computer console that gave me the numbers...561423
Found lots of barriers, but can't seem to figure out how to navigate them. +::grrr
Could you help please? +::sos

Figures.........as soon as I ask for help, I manage to get through. +::whistle +::YAY
Am now standing in front of my good buddy Cugei. Wonder if we're gonna have a partyyyyyyyyyy ???????? +::Dunno
gaby5516
Bard

Postby soulcatapult » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:35 pm

gaby5516 wrote:Figures.........as soon as I ask for help, I manage to get through.
Am now standing in front of my good buddy Cugei. Wonder if we're gonna have a partyyyyyyyyyy ????????

Only the party of a lifetime! ;) +::biggrin

Glad you're progressing well.
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby briony » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:46 am

Jeremy would it be possible to get a map for those pipes in the production centre - I have opened all the barriers but am missing some of those chests - some I found out were traps - many thanks
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby soulcatapult » Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:39 am

briony wrote:Jeremy would it be possible to get a map for those pipes in the production centre - I have opened all the barriers but am missing some of those chests - some I found out were traps - many thanks

1F:
http://i788.photobucket.com/albums/yy16 ... 8dc691.png

B1:
http://i788.photobucket.com/albums/yy16 ... 57553e.png

Treasure, secret passages, and links between floors are shown. Hope it helps!

I really had a lot of fun designing this area, by the way. :)
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby briony » Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:52 am

Thanks for that- I seem to be missing only 2 chests+: +::Thumbup
briony
DreamLord of Myst

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers