Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Elements: Soul of Fire

Re: Elements: Soul of Fire

Postby guppies143 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:36 pm

Hi Jeremy,
The key to my success was perserverence...never give up! Also, don't be affaid to ask for help. The key to beating Curei is to build up your teams exp. points, have their best weapons, and stay alive until that special help comes along! Again, thank you Jeremy for your help and support :) I forgot to tell you that I loved the ending. The way you tied everything together made for a Disney type ending., and I loved your messages to us. Keep up the awesome work +::clap
Guppy
guppies143
Wanderer

Postby soulcatapult » Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:25 pm

guppies143 wrote:Hi Jeremy,
The key to my success was perserverence...never give up! Also, don't be affaid to ask for help. The key to beating Curei is to build up your teams exp. points, have their best weapons, and stay alive until that special help comes along! Again, thank you Jeremy for your help and support :) I forgot to tell you that I loved the ending. The way you tied everything together made for a Disney type ending., and I loved your messages to us. Keep up the awesome work +::clap
Guppy

That's great. And thank you so much. I'm glad the ending was worth it for you!

jincyk wrote:Is there any advantage to giving Ronaldo Excalibur? I can't find anybody who can arm the G.C....

Spoiler: show
Actually, it's an item you can use against Saruma to cut off half of his HP in one use, then it breaks. If you use Romeo, you'll definitely want to keep Excalibur. And even if you don't use Romeo currently, you may want to use him and Excalibur at some point. The Great Cleaver is really only for those who desperately want to beat Saruma, and can't for whatever reason. But at some point, even if it's after doing everything else in the game, you should be strong enough to beat him without the Great Cleaver, so it's probably not really worth it.

gaby5516 wrote:Hi there again JEREMY,
Any hints on getting through the purple flames in the dark area in Path of Intelligence?
I figure I have to try to get them all to follow me somehow. But just can't seem to get the hang of it.

You're on the right track. Here are the instructions I gave to someone previously:

When you enter the chamber and the four flames descend, let them come all the way down. Then, run straight up as far as you can go. When the flames are almost touching you, run left all the way, and again wait until the flames almost touch you (otherwise, they'll loop around and corner you). Loop around clockwise until you reach the intersection, then head right and then down. When you can go right again, go right and then turn up at the intersection. The key is to trap the first four flames in the left side of the maze so they can't chase you up into the final section.

When you reach the next intersection, go up all the way, and wait for the flames to the left to form a perfect line. Then go back down to the intersection, and again, wait until the flames are almost on you (at least one of them might still be stuck in the "pocket" to the left). This time, run around the loop counterclockwise, always making sure the flames are close behind, or they'll break away and corner you. As you run around the loop, any flames still trapped in the pocket to the left will break out and join the line of fire trailing you. Keep running counterclockwise until you've got a clear shot to enter that "pocket" to the left, and once you can go there, follow the path up to the exit.

Also, in the Agility Path, there is one area where there are two rows of flames, one going up the other down.
How am I supposed to pass them? Any hints on that one?
I just want to do all 3 paths if possible.

You just need a really keen sense of timing. Walk about two squares into the room, then two squares down, then proceed across the room in intermittent steps, in time to the flames launching.
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby briony » Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:15 am

Am sending you my save file - many thanks
love the suprise+: +::YAY
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby soulcatapult » Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:00 am

briony wrote:
love the suprise+: +::YAY

I'm so glad! +::YAY
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby briony » Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:23 am

Jeremy, thanks for that - now moving on to the next area - I have activated the warp+: +::Thumbup
Last edited by briony on Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby soulcatapult » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:12 am

briony wrote:Jeremy,I have activated that warp and moved into the next area with the webs, got a chest and then moved into the next area but there are 2 chest here I cannot find how to get to them- the stair hole I found takes me to the outside and then to the base of a tree. Need help please

I'm a little confused... are the chests inside the big tree?
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby briony » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:16 am

Sorry Jeremy ,I went backwards not forwards and realized that I was returning to the previous area of webs+: +:oops:
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby soulcatapult » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:18 am

briony wrote:Sorry Jeremy ,I went backwards not forwards and realized that I was returning to the previous area of webs

So do you still need help with those chests?
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby briony » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:22 am

No thank you very much- they are below the warp area you have just got me to
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby soulcatapult » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:23 am

briony wrote:No thank you very much- they are below the warp area you have just got me to

Okay, just making sure. +::Thumbup
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby briony » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:04 am

Have now finished the game +: +::YAY and I must say it was much better the 2nd time around - so many more items I found as well as more character stories and LOVED Pica +: +::heart Congratulations Jeremy
There just has to be another story to follow+: +::clap
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby soulcatapult » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:24 am

briony wrote:Have now finished the game +: +::YAY and I must say it was much better the 2nd time around - so many more items I found as well as more character stories and LOVED Pica +: +::heart Congratulations Jeremy

That is just SO fantastic! Thank you so, so much, Briony. It makes me happy to know that I've been able to provide so much enjoyment to people with my game!

There just has to be another story to follow+: +::clap

Of course! ;)
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby soulcatapult » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:15 am

Now, a question, mainly for anyone who's completed the game at least once, but anyone is welcome to answer: What would you want or expect for the sequel? It can be regarding anything; story, graphics, gameplay, music, and so on. Were there any "loose ends" in the story that you feel need to be tied up, or do you just want to know more about any certain characters or events? I've received lots of great suggestions for gameplay enhancement from all of you, but are there any gameplay features you feel should be preserved in the sequel? Same for graphics, music, and everything else; is there anything you don't want to be changed?

I appreciate your feedback! I want to stay in touch with the players, and know what you really like.
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby feyone2 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:55 am

Hi Jeremy,
I adore the character art, I love their big hair and eyes! I like their personalities in general too.
So please don't change that/them!!!! Some easier options for some of the puzzles etc would help as speed for instance is not everyone's forte.
I've enjoyed it and I've been playing it for awhile now as you know and I still haven't finished. +::cry
I'm trying to level up enough to beat the rune replicator, I know the principle required for the battle but get done pretty quickly. I've got Leonardo 79, Jessica 81, Maximuss 77 and Ryoto 76 (but I don't think I have the best gear available) can you give me a few hints please? +:::|
Keep up the good work +::kiss f
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby soulcatapult » Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:44 am

Thanks so much for your feedback, Feyone2! I'm glad to see you're still playing.

As for the Rune Replicator, as you know, focus on the hub first. The water and earth crystals can heal, so take them out next. Use Maximus' Charge and Jessica's Empowering Force. Make sure you have plenty of Stat Raisers, Element Barriers, and Life Guards (the latter two are particularly important to help protect you against the elemental attacks and status ailments). You can purchase these items from Vendorbot on the outer deck (use the pipe directly below where you fight the replicator for a shortcut back and forth). Since Ryota is fast, you may want him to be the one healing the party and using the aforementioned items.
soulcatapult
Mercenary

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers