Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Elements: Soul of Fire

Re: Elements: Soul of Fire

Postby nicholas » Thu May 01, 2014 11:55 pm

How do I find the "child of the stars" and how do I get into Behgar?? Sorry 2 questions one. +::lol
This game is well worth the money!!!!!! Whew. +:::| Thanks for all the help. Counldn't make it without you. +::kiss
nicholas
Bard

Postby soulcatapult » Fri May 02, 2014 4:22 am

Guppy: I know I've said this several times before, but I am so, so honored by your kind words. Thank you so much, I really mean it. :) And I'm so happy that you've enjoyed the game for so long!

Nicholas: Elias is the "child of the stars;" you'll recruit him on Hobo Island after completing some quests there. As for Behgar, you'll venture there once you've collected all the Elements that are on the other islands. By the time you're almost ready to go to Behgar, you'll have all but five of the twenty Elements. Talk to the Helper Chibi in the Party Ball at this point, and he'll direct you to an elderly woman in the village of Yayrie (on the Mesomian peninsula). She will in turn unlock the Southern Islet, where you'll gain another Element. After this, the story will eventually usher you into Behgar, where you'll obtain the last four Elements.

And thank you for your compliments, as well. :)

EDIT: By the way, I said you'll have all but five of the Elements, but you'll only have four of the Runes of the Elements you don't yet have (unlit, dark icons next to their names in the Item menu).
soulcatapult
Mercenary

passwords

Postby jincyk » Fri May 02, 2014 2:49 pm

In Carlo I fought evil Maximum and the city was destroyed. I've been through the forest (for hours) and found both the scientists' lab and the other building, and they both require passwords. One says ITEMGATE and the other says DOORGATE.
I know that the scientists will give me the passwords for the second building, but where do I get the pword for the lab?
jincyk
Explorer

Postby soulcatapult » Fri May 02, 2014 6:13 pm

Jincy: Hello! :) The CSO scientists reveal to you the key to all the passwords. You're to decode each password using this key. Basically, each letter of the alphabet represents a number. They follow a cycle from 1 to 9, which repeats. There are nearly three cycles (but since there are only 26 letters, and 3 x 9 = 27, the third cycle stops on 8, which is the letter Z). The in-game explanation of the key is a little more complicated than this, but I've simplified it here. In-game, you're told to add the digits that each letter represents; so Z is the 26th letter, and 2 + 6 = 8. S is 19, and 1 + 9 = 10, but the letters must be reduced to single digits, so you just annex the zero... and so on.
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby briony » Sat May 03, 2014 12:33 am

Thank you for the help - now on to the next part- ah spider webs- how I hate spider webs +::lol
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby nicholas » Sat May 03, 2014 3:07 am

I am Fiyra in the room I think is the soilders bunk room and there are four tourches on the back wall. What order to I push them to get to the chest? Thanks again. +::sos
nicholas
Bard

Postby soulcatapult » Sat May 03, 2014 6:47 am

briony wrote:Thank you for the help - now on to the next part- ah spider webs- how I hate spider webs

You're welcome! And good luck. :)

nicholas wrote:I am Fiyra in the room I think is the soilders bunk room and there are four tourches on the back wall. What order to I push them to get to the chest? Thanks again.

Actually, you don't push the torches in there. There is another section where you have to push torches, but it's not that one. In the room with the beds, you have to walk over and press the little buttons below each of the beds (they might be hard to see at first glance). There are six in all.
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby briony » Sat May 03, 2014 9:32 am

Sorry to bother you again but I am lost in the graveyards after the lake of fire - I have killed all in the graveyard and found an empty tomb but each time I return to the surface there are 2 gravesites with ghouls in them again I kill them again return to the gravesite but it just repeats - I must be doing something wrong please assist. Silly me - have found the answer +: +::biggrin +:oops:
briony
DreamLord of Myst

where do you buy rope?

Postby jincyk » Sun May 04, 2014 2:54 pm

I know it's sold someplace (after you get the first one), but I can't remember where...
jincyk
Explorer

Postby soulcatapult » Sun May 04, 2014 9:21 pm

Jincy: You can buy rope in the town of Hesterville, on the island of Haine. :)
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby briony » Tue May 06, 2014 5:10 am

Hello again, I am lost in the dark temple of Cugai - I have found 2 elements Suzaka and Seiryu but now do not know where to go. could you give me some directions please- many thanks
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby soulcatapult » Tue May 06, 2014 8:53 am

Briony: If you've defeated Suzaku and Seiryu, your next target should be Byakko. In any case, go to the first room of the castle (just use Pluto/the Land Drum to escape to Fauston, then head up into the barren pass and take the warp back to Cugei's castle... OR use one of the warps in the lairs of the Elemental Gods; whichever is more convenient). Take the warp in the center of the room. This will take you to a junction. South leads back to the earlier parts of the castle, east leads to Seiryu, west leads to Byakko, and north leads to Genbu. You must defeat both Seiryu and Byakko in order to enter Genbu's lair.
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby guppies143 » Tue May 06, 2014 7:31 pm

Hi Jeremy,
Well, I guess i've been running around chasing my own tail long enough! It is time for some help +::surrender . I'm up in heaven, and have completed the Intellegence chamber (I think. The warp square is lit at the entrance.) But, I have no clue on what to do next. I've been through the other two chambers many times, and I can see place that I can't seem to figure out how to get to them. If you could help me figure out what to do next, I would be in your debt forever +::Thumbup Thank you,
Guppy
guppies143
Wanderer

Postby soulcatapult » Tue May 06, 2014 10:55 pm

Guppy: Take the warp through the Intelligence section at the entrance. If you haven't beaten the mid-boss, you'll have to do so now. It can only be damaged with magical attacks (or the Guardian crystals you can buy at the Castle in the Sky, the Omnicrystals you can find, etc.); physical attacks have no effect.

After that, you'll warp to the shrine's "mid-point". Continue upward to reach another courtyard. Just to the right of the entrance is a building in which there are books you can read. They give you clues to help you solve the puzzles in this area.

In the upper-right area of the courtyard is a stairway leading down to a room filled with water and many intersections. Generally, head left and down, until you arrive at a large hole with flashing tiles around it. In the library, there was a book that said, "A clockwise dance will bring a downpour to the dark abyss." The "dark abyss" refers to this hole surrounded by flashing tiles, and the "clockwise dance" refers to the maneuvers you must perform in order to solve the puzzle.

Once you trigger the "downpour," return to the courtyard above, and you'll find that the north pool has been drained. Go into it and try to find the secret passage to the way forward (it shouldn't be too hard to figure out). From there, you're on your way to the end of the dungeon.

Be sure to do some exploring on your own, as well, to find treasure and such.

Awesome job on making it so far. Can't wait to hear from you when you've finished the game! Of course, if you need more help before then, you're more than welcome. +::Thumbup
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby nicholas » Tue May 06, 2014 11:56 pm

Went to the Imperial castle and won the battle with the big guy and now am ready to go to Behger Island but was wondering was I suppose to rescue someone at the castle? They mentioned someone in the beginnng when I got there but can't remember the name. Never did see the four torches either. +::fear
nicholas
Bard

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers