Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Elements: Soul of Fire

Re: Elements: Soul of Fire

Postby avaline » Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:55 pm

jeremyz wrote:Hey Blitzen, glad to see you're still playing. As for the starry area:
Spoiler: show

Where the red line starts, you have to walk across the flashing stars. The other warps are just decoys.

I would really like for you to elaborate on a couple of the points you made, if you don't mind, so that I can obtain a better understanding of the player's mindset:

It's a brilliant game, but in fact it is too long and some sections are just too much.
Can you please elaborate on what sections, and define "too much"? Do you mean the difficulty or the demands of manual dexterity, like the water slides and mine cart sections? And how would you suggest I deal with the length? Is it more in the size/length of the individual areas and dungeons themselves, or the scope of the story overall?

You've made a wonderful game, but it kind of feels like at some point you got lost in the beauty of your creation and failed to consider how the game would be experienced by the user.
I believe this is difficult for many developers (especially one who's just starting out, like me), and is really only something that can be improved via the reception of feedback like yours. Again, are you referring to length and/or difficulty? And how do you personally think I should deal with this?

I really appreciate your thoughtful feedback. Thank you so much.

really is a god and chalenging game but is what make this game so good and different from the others +::clap
avaline
Wanderer

Postby soulcatapult » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:21 pm

avaline wrote:really is a god and chalenging game but is what make this game so good and different from the others +::clap

Thank you so much. :)

As for the Bow of Sagittarius, it's dropped by centaur-type enemies, like Centaurs on Mt. Gareth (near the top) and Dark Knights in the Styx bog shrine (where you fought Cerberus with Boaz) on Hobo Island. Your best bet is probably the Dark Knights, but you may have to fight a lot of them before they'll drop the bow.
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby avaline » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:01 pm

Hello again... +::cry so i am at evil root i already killed him but before him is a mob and barres that i can not get to +::fear
,second before that was a pink poisoned place and before that a room with many white mobs and after glutton +::heart i killed him but there i saw a place that i could not get to please did i do a mistake and miss same thing?
after Endor code is in this dungeon please?
last question in Winstar is a place in the ground and a round sign on the floor and they say is evil do i need same thing there that i miss ? thank you for the response is very nice +::wizard :)
avaline
Wanderer

Postby soulcatapult » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:08 pm

avaline wrote:Hello again... +::cry so i am at evil root i already killed him but before him is a mob and barres that i can not get to +::fear

You'll find the way to it later, by coming up from a lower floor.
,second before that was a pink poisoned place and before that a room with many white mobs and after glutton +::heart i killed him but there i saw a place that i could not get to please did i do a mistake and miss same thing?

Probably the same case; it's a place you'll reach by going up a different way from a lower floor.

If you mean the "Follow the light" thing, that's referring to a back room in his house, with many bookshelves. There are torches on the wall behind the bookshelves, and you have to check the bookshelves in a certain order to unlock a secret room.
You cannot come back to this after a certain point, but it's only some Death Tags, nothing vital.

last question in Winstar is a place in the ground and a round sign on the floor and they say is evil do i need same thing there that i miss ? thank you for the response is very nice +::wizard :)

This caused some confusion with another player as well, but there's really nothing to it. It's only there to provide a little background for one of the villains (Rysh).
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby avaline » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:29 pm

jeremyz wrote:
avaline wrote:Hello again... +::cry so i am at evil root i already killed him but before him is a mob and barres that i can not get to +::fear

You'll find the way to it later, by coming up from a lower floor.

Probably the same case; it's a place you'll reach by going up a different way from a lower floor.

If you mean the "Follow the light" thing, that's referring to a back room in his house, with many bookshelves. There are torches on the wall behind the bookshelves, and you have to check the bookshelves in a certain order to unlock a secret room.
You cannot come back to this after a certain point, but it's only some Death Tags, nothing vital.

This caused some confusion with another player as well, but there's really nothing to it. It's only there to provide a little background for one of the villains (Rysh).

Thank you Jeremy for your quick response you are very nice tytyt +::Dance I LOVE LOVE THE GAME THE BEST +::heart
avaline
Wanderer

Postby soulcatapult » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:47 pm

avaline wrote:Thank you Jeremy for your quick response you are very nice tytyt +::Dance I LOVE LOVE THE GAME THE BEST +::heart

+::YAY
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby avaline » Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:42 pm

Hello again.... +::stop
SO first amazing game thank you +::heart
so i have the Excalibur and i forgot were to find blacksmith
i found a shrine on the shade island were the last priestess was but no key +::cry
if i remember good i found a shrine in the pink forest for 4 bosses +::cry how do find them 8)
and tytytyt
avaline
Wanderer

Postby soulcatapult » Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:26 pm

Hello Avaline,

The blacksmith is in Glymac. As for the shrine in the pink forest, the four bosses are the Four Elemental Gods. When you defeat them, you'll get their medals. Take all four medals back to the altar at that shrine to get something good.

As for the last priestess, you don't need a key to reach her. When you land on the shady islet, head directly to the left; there's a secret passage through the trees. The priestess' spring is beyond.
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby avaline » Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:45 pm

jeremyz wrote:Hello Avaline,

The blacksmith is in Glymac. As for the shrine in the pink forest, the four bosses are the Four Elemental Gods. When you defeat them, you'll get their medals. Take all four medals back to the altar at that shrine to get something good.

As for the last priestess, you don't need a key to reach her. When you land on the shady islet, head directly to the left; there's a secret passage through the trees. The priestess' spring is beyond.

thank you but were are they? :) Four Elemental Gods were can i find them?
and i found the priestess but near her is a shrine with same chests and a big golden door(gilded key ) and i need a key to go in and thank you for the response +::heart
and also i need Madrid now and i forgot how to get to her sorry ....... I FOUND HER sorry, and so so funny and nice the pica and leo story +::heart +::heart +::heart +::kiss
avaline
Wanderer

Postby soulcatapult » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:08 pm

The Four Elemental Gods are in Cugei's Castle (alternatively called the Palace of the Four Elemental Gods by Zavier), past the barrier Leah dispels at the Heights of Nadir. Have you been here yet? Going there is also the first step to obtaining the Gilded Key for the shrine on the shady islet.

Glad you enjoyed the Pica & Leo story. :)
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby avaline » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:50 pm

jeremyz wrote:
The Four Elemental Gods are in Cugei's Castle (alternatively called the Palace of the Four Elemental Gods by Zavier), past the barrier Leah dispels at the Heights of Nadir. Have you been here yet? Going there is also the first step to obtaining the Gilded Key for the shrine on the shady islet.

Glad you enjoyed the Pica & Leo story. :)

Thank you +::heart +::lol
so before killing the second God element is a place with winds and switches and there is a place were when i go up to take 2 chests and a door the wind push me down +::cry what to do please?
and the spell FLAME Meteor WHAT A SPELL +::Dance +::Dunno ;) good idea tytyt
avaline
Wanderer

Postby soulcatapult » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:57 am

Make the wind blow to the West and jump from the ledge to the right of the switch.

and the spell FLAME Meteor WHAT A SPELL +::Dance +::Dunno ;) good idea tytyt

Thanks! +::Thumbup
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby avaline » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:46 pm

Hey, Gaby! :) The Shield Guardians have very high attack and EXTREMELY high defense, along with a layer of resistance to just about everything. Your best bet is to blast them with your strongest Elemental spells (preferably the ones Methuselah teaches you). Or you could use tons of the Guardian crystals that you can buy at the Castle in the Sky. You'll also want to protect yourself with defensive skills, Stat
ok so for the shield guardian +::cry +::cry +::cry
leo is 71 lea 62 maxi 67 and jessica 68 to low?? i tried what you said but when iw hit you for 7000 all the players are dead help please +::shhhh +::grrr
avaline
Wanderer

Postby soulcatapult » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:38 pm

If Ryota is sufficiently leveled, you could use his Smoke Bomb to make it so all the enemies' attacks miss.

This is a tough optional battle, so you can move on if you can't complete it.
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby avaline » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:22 pm

jeremyz wrote:
briony wrote:Jeremy would it be possible to get a map for those pipes in the production centre - I have opened all the barriers but am missing some of those chests - some I found out were traps - many thanks

1F:
http://i788.photobucket.com/albums/yy16 ... 8dc691.png

B1:
http://i788.photobucket.com/albums/yy16 ... 57553e.png

Treasure, secret passages, and links between floors are shown. Hope it helps!

I really had a lot of fun designing this area, by the way. :)

again is me............ +::cry +::cry +::cry
i can not find the last one near quartz chest please tytyt
I FOUND IT sorry +::Dance +::Dance
avaline
Wanderer

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers