Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Elements: Soul of Fire

Re: Elements: Soul of Fire

Postby CINDY712 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:06 am

Finally beat him...thanks thanks a bunch...now am i in the area where to find the rope?? or does it come later on??
CINDY712
Bard

Postby acashpat » Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:17 am

You won't find the rope until the latter half of the Winstar continent quest (retrieving Romeo's rune). See my post about finding the third priestess to find the first rope of the game.
acashpat
Wanderer

Re: Bigger Ben

Postby nicholas » Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:54 am

I killed the rats and beat Bigger Ben but where do I go after I defeat him. Is there somewhere there I can go to or do I have to go all the way back to the villiage? +::Dunno
nicholas
Bard

Postby acashpat » Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:54 am

@nicholas: After you beat Big Ben and seen the cutscenes, go back to the area where you save Leah and fought Ben. Continue to the left and you will be in area with a ladder, go down the stairs first and talk to Big Ben to get a reward and start a quest (retrieve the golden statues--you will have to find and fight golden enemies to get the statues). After that, head up the ladder and navigate through the dungeon. When you exit the dungeon, you will progress the story line. Hope this helps!
acashpat
Wanderer

Postby nicholas » Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:23 pm

Ok, got it. Thanks. +::kiss
nicholas
Bard

Postby pretzl » Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:15 pm

I've started the game from the beginning again as I couldn't find my save files.

I can't find the last orb in the alavon badlands.
I got 2 orbs in chests in the trees
There were 2 chests by the locked gates. I got an orb in chest on the right but I can't get to chest on the left. Is an orb in there or can you only get to this once inside the gate?

If so' where is the 4th orb please?
pretzl
Bard

Postby acashpat » Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:27 pm

@pretzl
You won't be able to get the chest on the left side until you locked the gate. I don't remember exactly where all the orbs are but if I am not mistaken if you had north at the beginning of the forest you will run into a dead end but will see an enemy running around to the right. If you hug the trees in the area, you should find a secret passage in which you will have to navigate to get to the enemy and a couple of chest. If I am not mistaken, one of those chests contains an orb. Also did you get the treasure hidden in the trees where the towers are. There might be an orb there. Did you get all the treasure chests in the area to the southeast in the area with the towers? There should be an orb there also. Let me know if these hints help or if I need to go through Alavon Forest again to re-jog my memory. Good luck!
acashpat
Wanderer

Postby nanaj » Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:00 pm

Has anyone managed to get through the mine with the carts? I have been trying for two days is there a secret to it or am I just missing it. After a while my eyes cross so have to take a break. The game is great and I really want to continue with it but I am getting real frustrated with the carts and switches.
nanaj
Peasant

Postby pretzl » Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:16 pm

Thanks again acashpat.

Found it. There is a hidden path to the right of the 2nd tower.
pretzl
Bard

Postby acashpat » Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:19 pm

@nanaj: The mine cart is very difficult because it requires precise timing for the jumps and hitting the switches. For jumps, you will have to wait until you are almost right at the hole and then press the return key to complete the jump. For switches, you have to hit the return key right when you get to the switch. Some tips for the more difficult areas

When you get to the area where you see a track below and to the right of you, hit the switch to the left of you first. Get on the cart and hit the you see next. Don't hit the next switch but hit the one immediately after that. You will have to be quick cause their is a switch hidden to the left that you need to hit that is hard to see and hit

When you get to the area where you see a track at the top and a dead in at the bottom, go to the top and get on cart, you will have to be quick with your return presses as the jumps are short and frequent especially towards the end.

If you can't get through this, let me know if you want a save file after this point. Good luck!
acashpat
Wanderer

Postby nanaj » Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:49 pm

thank you acashpat I did it ! Guess just asking helped ha ha
nanaj
Peasant

Postby acashpat » Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:54 pm

@nanaj: Glad to be of help. Feel free to ask for help whenever you need it!
acashpat
Wanderer

Postby nicholas » Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:41 pm

The witch south of Avelon says to rest and go back home to your roots. Tried once but there is no where to get up and out of the hole they fell through. Have The Land Drum and Sea Chime but neither of them take me back to Areon. How do I get there to see Joe or what is going on in the town. Love the game by the way. +::Annoyed
nicholas
Bard

Postby acashpat » Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:53 pm

@nicholas: You need to go the beach that is southeast of Avalon. Once you are there, use the Sea Chime and travel back to Arean. Go to your house to continue the storyline.
acashpat
Wanderer

Postby feyone2 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:23 am

@acashpat I'm not sure where I should go now: I've returned to Arean and spoke to Pica's mother then visited the snowy south area that becomes light and started the top dungeon but had to leave to stock up. Playball suggested I travel to Winslet for new weapons which I've done. I visited to castle and ended up in the arena but got killed. Should I go back to Arean and the Light element's dungeon or level up to beat Abigail's pet? +::Dunno
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers