Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Elements: Soul of Fire

Re: Elements: Soul of Fire

Postby TERRBEAR » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:43 pm

Does anyone know how to get past the barrier after beating Troy?
TERRBEAR
Wanderer

Postby acashpat » Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:03 pm

@TERRBEAR: Go back to the beginning of the fortress and enter the door on the right hand side. When you enter the next area, hang the left wall and you should find a hidden opening that will put you into the adjacent cell. Keep heading left, and you will past through another invisible wall. Examine the button on the wall in the cell. This will take you to a secret area with a chest. Open this chest to find the illuminated Rune of Space. This will allow you to break the barrier.
acashpat
Wanderer

Postby TERRBEAR » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:12 am

Thank you for the reply, I actually found that and the rope.
TERRBEAR
Wanderer

Postby CINDY712 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:05 pm

What barrier after Troy is TERRBEAR talking about??? I must have missed it

Thanks so much for your help..:):)
CINDY712
Bard

Postby acashpat » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:33 pm

@Cindy: The barrier Terrbear was talking about is the one you find when you enter the northern door in the area you fought Troy in. When you enter the northern door, you will find your path blocked by a barrier. See my previous post that explains how to break the barrier.
acashpat
Wanderer

Postby CINDY712 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:38 pm

Ok I have went back and I guess I already went threw the barrier beacause I see no barrier...but I have no rope..I am moving back on to jumping cliffs again...will i need the rope for later on??
Thanks so much
Cindy
CINDY712
Bard

Postby acashpat » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:47 pm

@Cindy: Yeah you need the rope for the golden posts found throughout the game. These posts usually lead to treasure chests, shortcuts, and secret areas.
acashpat
Wanderer

Postby CINDY712 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:43 pm

I just not getting this for some reason ...I just left where Troy was went back threw the door got the secret pathway to get the 2 boxes this is all i see,,,am i in the right area??? i have been in the same area almost all dang day lol...I can'y find this rope
I'm sure I will feel stupid whne I finally do find the area
Cindy
CINDY712
Bard

Postby acashpat » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:49 pm

@Cindy: I'm not sure where you are lost but did you get the cutscene when you enter the northern door about Luna getting the illuminated rune of space and breaking the barrier? If you did, the only thing need to do is continue until you reach the throne room and go behind the throne and examine the area behind it. If not, you have to go back to the beginning of the fortress and enter the room on the right. In this area, hang the left wall until you enter the adjacent cell via a hidden passage. Continue left and you will enter the other cell through another hidden passage. Examine the wall and you will enter a secret area with a chest. This chest contains the space rune. Let me know if this helps.
acashpat
Wanderer

Postby CINDY712 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:55 pm

I got two cutscene in the area when i first entered the area and everything changed from white to pink and purple colors and then when i reached Troy...that's all i think it;s been so long ago...i got all the trap boxes and the secret path to the two boxes above the door from beating Troy. After leaving where Troy was and now the other man to beat which I can't now i go back threw the door i came threw correct??
CINDY712
Bard

Postby acashpat » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:04 am

@Cindy: To make sure I am clear, you are at the fortress where you rescue Ryota sister right?
acashpat
Wanderer

Postby CINDY712 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:10 am

I came back to my house did everything there and left the city went a little ways and turned right crossed the log and then everything was white then it turned all pink and purple there was 2 pathways to take 1 i had to use the dynamite in the cracked way which i did and the other path lead to Troy and I beat him then I was suppose to beat the other man but he is to hard for me to beat now
CINDY712
Bard

Postby acashpat » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:15 am

@Cindy: You must be fighting the guardian of the light rune then. That fight is somewhat tough and I don't remember exactly what party I used. Can you remind me who you have at this point of the game to jog my memory.
acashpat
Wanderer

Postby CINDY712 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:20 am

leonardo level 28 ,jessica level 20,ezra level 24,boaz, level 27 esther,pica,romeo.....and yes that is the man...is this the area where the rope is at???
CINDY712
Bard

Postby acashpat » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:33 am

You want be using a rope until after you beat the guardian of the light rune. Now I am doing this by memory, as I am looking at an old save that is somewhat after this point (Winstar continent) so let me know if this strategy and party works:

Party: Leonardo, Ezra, Jessica, and Esther
Party Level: Leonardo (27-28), Ezra(22), Jessica(24-25), Esther (22-23)
Strategy: If I am not mistaken, Jessica's Psi Dart does decent damage to the light guardian. Have Jessica cast Empower on Leonardo, and cast Amnesia on the boss. Check to see if the others magic does more damage than their physical (don't clearly remember). If not, focus on physical attacks with everyone. Keep Empower on Leonardo up and Amnesia on the boss. It is tough fight, but if you have enough healing items (especially Pepp Pep and Power Drinks) you should win the fight.

Let me know if this works. Good luck!
acashpat
Wanderer

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers