Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Barter Empire

Re: New RPG: Barter Empire

Postby passerine » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:36 pm

D-Squall wrote
Sorry, but a gme without a demo and only having to buy in order to play without even a video to show how the game mechanisms works (battle, a bit of story, playthrough) is ridiculous. Buying a game like this without a demo is the same as buying a paint without knowing its color

D-squall its fun, doesn't cost much.
passerine
Wanderer

Postby watts712 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:21 am

Thanks for trying to help me PASSERINE I posted my problem on the 3rd and your the only one that will help me...
In my items I have 1 Mudrat fur, 4 bags of mudrats, 36 mudrat milk...then in quest log it says SET SAIL: buy a ship, then return to The old Stranger (Main Quest)...

I have sailed to other places and only thing I can find to do is People of the sun... got to find a gambler..

I read and there are many people to play with I only have 7 so I guess I'm not close to the end of the game...do you know how long the game is??

Again thanks for your help..
watts712
Bard

Postby passerine » Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:49 pm

It would be nice if the dev would look in here.

I'm just winging it too. I did all the quests in so slum city except get married. You need to talk to stranger to progress in game. He sends you to Raven Skull.

Did you go to sewers, buy property, get mrs claus etal. I have no idea if necessary to carry on in game to do quests.
It shouldn't but maybe one triggers going to see stranger. I really don't know. I'm sure its frustrating though. Maybe go back to a save point before mudrat quest. Although I don't think that has anything to do with stranger.

First you go see stranger he tells you to get crew; buy ship; go back to stranger he tells you to go to raven skull.

Did you talk to all people in so slum? Theres 4 or 5 crew you can get at pub, plus in the sewers there are two more if you help them with quests.

Don't know how long game is, I'm on my way to Barter city know.

Sorry I can't be of more help.
passerine
Wanderer

Postby watts712 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:09 pm

Yes I did all that but can't get into Raven Skull cause I can't get to stranger man. I do not have momma rat and collected my reward from lady in pub next to piano... I don't know what the heck to do..
I do thank you for helping me, would be nice if the developer would check on this site every now and then like the others do..
watts712
Bard

Postby watts712 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:52 pm

I restarted and found the old man...thanks goodness
watts712
Bard

Postby passerine » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:10 pm

That's good to hear. +::YAY I'm hours into it & I find it fun. It would be nice to have more feed back. That said I rarely ever give feed back either.
passerine
Wanderer

Postby rtaranta » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:40 pm

Am I able to use the mouse, or must I use the keyboard?
rtaranta
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:01 pm

The game now comes with a demo! Cheers! +::wizard +::Thumbup
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby AdamM » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:21 pm

Hi guys! My name is Adam and I am the developer of Barter Empire. I'm glad to hear you guys are enjoying my 2 years of work. :) I put a lot of time, money and effort into the creation of this game, so thank you for giving it a try. I would have been here sooner, but I had to wait for admin approval to join the forums. In case you're wondering, Ross works as my publisher for the game. He did not develop it so that is why he was unable to answer your questions, but I am more than happy to.

@ rtaranta: Yes you can use a mouse. I made sure that was a feature.

@ Inderinra: Sorry it took me so long to get the demo ready, +::cry But all is well now.

Ross submitted the video for review. You guys can also check it out on our official website http://mayhemgamesusa.com or our youtube channel. There are also a few youtubers who did let's plays of the game. Check 'em out.

As far as the Mudrat Lady quest. That is just a side quest and shouldn't hinder you from advancing. You may have been going to the wrong house. Only the Mudrat Lady house won't let you back in once the quest is complete. The Old Stranger lives in the Oasis just south of the Mudrat Lady. You must travel through the glowing rings to get to the oasis. There you will find his house. Hope that helps.

If you guys have any questions, feel free to ask. +::wizard

-Adam Mayhem
Mayhem Games USA
AdamM
Peasant

Postby passerine » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:19 pm

Adam I think the game is okay, i'll try the next one.

Indy I love all your games.
Last edited by passerine on Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
passerine
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:51 am

passerine wrote:Indy I love all your games.

Thank you very much! There is a new one coming up shortly! :)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby myst23 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:47 pm

Cant open this at all! Usually when a new game is here all we have to do is download and play . Try a demo if we dont like we dont have to buy it! No I dont have winrar or anything like that. oh well
myst23
Bard

Postby feyone2 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:13 am

I'm having trouble finding Stenwood Asylum, so i can talk to Malice's mother? I've gone in the direction the quest tells me to but I have not located it. Can anybody help with more info? A map would help!!!!! Please +::sos
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby Studio69 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:04 am

D-Squall wrote:Sorry, but a gme without a demo and only having to buy in order to play without even a video to show how the game mechanisms works (battle, a bit of story, playthrough) is ridiculous. Buying a game like this without a demo is the same as buying a paint without knowing its color.

Hi D-Squall, the demo is now live, and the Promo trailer is also up on the main page. Apologies for not getting this out sooner :)
Official Website - www.newrealitygames.co.uk
Studio69
Peasant

Postby nicholas » Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:59 pm

I am in Barter City but lost my ship. Can't find it now. Not at the docks??? +:::| Love the game so far. a lot of work. Lol
nicholas
Bard

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers