Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Sons of Arcadia

Re: New RPG: Sons of Arcadia

Postby Jillidin » Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:03 am

Angel53 wrote:Wandering in Forbidden Forest. Found mayor. Have 3 quarter keys. Fought Garuda. Where is the fourth quarter key? Haven't found Rowena's mom yet. Help! +::surrender Frustrated at this point, but have enjoyed the game, despite minor glitches. Thanks.

Sorry about the glitches. They are hard to catch because there are no consistent patterns. We are still investigating all possibilities.

As for the game, you obviously have gotten two from the cabin, one from Garuda. You need to go to the right side of the map (the lake is on the left behind the secret entrance, right?) Go to the other side and it's allllllll the way to the top. There's a tent you can rest at the bottom of the mountains.
Jillidin
Bard

Postby passerine » Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:09 am

Do I go to the save house first, explore all forest then go to safe house? Or go to Cilla, then safe house?

BTW: what do you like about the game? The battle system? Characters? The story?

Still struggling a bit with the battle system. Had a heck of a time finding cabin with Emma in it. Never did find rest cave.
Enjoying the game, like the characters & story. Although often confused. :) Have managed to do all quests.
passerine
Wanderer

Postby Jillidin » Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:22 am

Confused? About what? +::O_o
Is there really so many options? If you do not find the safe house. Soren would refuse to go to Cilla. You can try.
Rest cave is south to Agatha's cave. Big help when you fight Agatha, though.
Did all quests, didn't you? Did you get all the ambushes, though? +::music
Jillidin
Bard

Postby passerine » Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:00 am

Agatha long gone, got though without rest cave. Wandered all through forest think I got all the chests, now to safe house.
Pretty sure I got all the ambushes, I'll never know for sure.
Thanks for reply.

eta Oh doh I found a cave south, fought something. Didn't know to rest there. +:oops:
passerine
Wanderer

Postby johnboy412000 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:35 am

Good to know that its not just me that was out foxed by this game lol.It really was a brain teaser and a half. +::biggrin +::biggrin

I wonder how many of us have finished it yet ? I know of at least 2 of us me being the first. +::clap +::Dance

Cant wait to see the next game from Jillidin and co.
Before that though Amanda and co are working on i think 2 new ones the first to be released very soon. +::YAY
johnboy412000
Bounty Hunter

Postby nicholas » Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:06 pm

I am ready to fight the big boss and finish the game but everytime I go to enter his domain after the last save crystal I keep getting this message "unable to find file. Error occured - check the debug console (what ever that is) for more information. +::fear HELP
nicholas
Bard

Postby johnboy412000 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:10 pm

nicholas wrote:I am ready to fight the big boss and finish the game but everytime I go to enter his domain after the last save crystal I keep getting this message "unable to find file. Error occured - check the debug console (what ever that is) for more information. +::fear HELP

I had that problem.Its been fixed now so you need to re download the game using the same links that you got in the email from BMI and it should be fine.No need to uninstall the old version just download and write over it :)
johnboy412000
Bounty Hunter

Postby Jillidin » Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:17 pm

Who did you pick for the final battle? With 5 choices, it shouldn't be too hard unless it is hard mode.
Jillidin
Bard

Postby Jillidin » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:25 pm

Don't download yet. I am trying to upload a new file. With a minor update. I'll be back when it's done.

OK. It's done. File is ready. It is really nothing major. A player found a way, obviously, no one else has done before to complete a quest at Brynnmore. She ended up unable to report the quest complete. I added a little something to make it possible for her to report her quest. That's all. It shouldn't concern most of us.
Jillidin
Bard

Postby nicholas » Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:53 pm

Ok, am finished +::Dance ....BUT was disappointed that there was no finish to the stories of there lives. Did they all end up with the ones they wanted to??? I am a sucker for a happy ending. Maybe in the next sequal we'll find out???? Hint hint. Did love the game. Do agree with a lot of the others The Forest was the most difficult, but ya gotta have a challenge in the game also, and that certainly was one. Thanks, looking forward to the next one.. Ellen
nicholas
Bard

Postby Jillidin » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:37 pm

+::YAY INDY! Seriously! We need FIREWORKS!!!!!!!!!!!

So you think Julian should be with Emma, too?
How about Victoria? Isabella? Aren't they also his type(or types)?
Jillidin
Bard

Postby feyone2 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:50 pm

Hi Jillie,
Having trouble defeating Garuda. Do you have any hints please? +::surrender
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:35 pm

Jillidin wrote:+::YAY INDY! Seriously! We need FIREWORKS!!!!!!!!!!!

So you think Julian should be with Emma, too?
How about Victoria? Isabella? Aren't they also his type(or types)?

:razz:
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Jillidin » Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:56 pm

feyone2 wrote:Hi Jillie,
Having trouble defeating Garuda. Do you have any hints please? +::surrender

Garuda's most damaging skill is wind. Silence it with Emma and Julian's skills, and weaken it using Rowena. Protect Rowena from wind magic. Because she is weak against wind.
Emma's water should work well, if I remember it right. Try and get Soren and Rowena to dish out Earth strike if possible.
He is the toughest of all the guardians. But no match to Jillie's battle strategies. +::Dance +::biggrin
Jillidin
Bard

Postby feyone2 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:11 pm

Many thanks! +::heart
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers