Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Sons of Arcadia

Cannot get into Lab

Postby jincyk » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:14 pm

I have hit the red buttons in the mess hall, the cargo hold, the prison hold, the sleeping place, and the room with the dogs (with the switches and different colored buttons). In other words, I've hit 5 red buttons, but I still can't get past the
gates in the Lab. What's the deal?
jincyk
Explorer

Re: Sons of Arcadia

Postby Jillidin » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:50 am

Below the closed metal door in the center of the "maze", there's a red button. Got that one?

Here are the locations of buttons:

1. Mess Hall
2. Sleeping quarters
3. Cargo room - you fight the female monster
4. Holding cells - as the girls, guarded by dogs
(Don't forget to push the button after you rescue the queen and fight the dogs)
5. Maze - south to the door
**you won't be able to open the metal door until the girls finish their part
Jillidin
Bard

Postby myst23 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:21 pm

forgotten forest
Found the cabin but the girl wont talk to me, wont tell me she needs help! Also found cave a nd theres nothing in it.
What do I do now?
myst23
Bard

Postby myst23 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:21 am

ok I just shut down the game. Cant get anywhere or get any help.
myst23
Bard

Postby Jillidin » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:59 pm

Sorry about that.
I don't get a message about the posts. For older forums, it is probably faster if you pm me if you can't get a response, I think Aldorlea will direct it to me.
Or you can just email me at halfdonutgame@gmail.com, like everyone else. That usually gets you prompt response. Apologies again.

To PM someone, find the name under the subject title ex. by Jillidin. Then click on Jillidin. Then you will see this:

CONTACT JILLIDIN
PM:Send private message
I don't think forums tell you anywhere who to contact with in each one. I guess if you can't figure it out, just pm Indy. He is always there. +::biggrin

The girl in the cabin, is it?
You have to accept her quest for the story to move on (main quests have red icons). She will ask you to retrieve an item on the opposite side of the forest. It's all the way to the west.
For her to be giving you a quest, you need to accept the mayor quest first (main quest). Players are allowed to wonder into the forest. When you stepped into the forest, did they say something about not having anything to do in the forest? Perhaps the hint was a bit too subtle. Right before you leave the town, the house to the north will be the mayor's. The mayor's son is looking for him. Talk to him and he will give you the mayor quest. Then he will suggest that you go asking around in the pub. Do so and events will follow.

Hope that helps.
Jillidin
Bard

Sons of Arcadia

Postby myst23 » Wed May 25, 2016 7:01 pm

Ive found Nicole and got the quest from her then I went to the west in forbidden
and went north thru the secret path, only found 2? There is only 2 i think? then I fought the monster
and got the heirloom which is a quarter key, I hope. Then went back to Nicole, the
woman in the cabin? and she didnt take the quarter key and then when I went downstairs
I tried to flip the switch but nothing happened. I also found a cave with nothing in it, no
monster no quarter kwy and I also didnt find a quarterkey in the cabin and no 2 keys?
myst23
Bard

Postby richmond » Thu May 26, 2016 11:16 am

Captains Crew. I have accepted the quest to use the captain but I cannot find the crew? Have been in cillas house into the dark cave area and got dagger and killed the monster. Have asked everyone but still cannot find his sailors to get to Darnell. Can you help please. +::surrender
richmond
Bard

Postby Jillidin » Fri May 27, 2016 6:26 am

I have answered your questions through PM, right?
Just talk to the captain again and he will give you the reward. You don't actually carry the bodies of dead crew out.
Jillidin
Bard

Re: Sons of Arcadia - Forth key

Postby richmond » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:09 am

Have got 3 keys. Rested in the tent. Still one chest to open that I cannot reach. The guide says to turn another rock? Where is the rock please. Have clicked on all the local rocks again but cannot find a secret passage that I presume will take me to that chest with the 4th key in. Help please. +::cry +::fear +::surrender
richmond
Bard

Postby Jillidin » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:40 am

See the second map. Rocks are the in the open areas at the end of the path leading to the inner forest.
http://www.halfdonut.com/#!social-forum/c23am/postKey-16SVxN813kaCIQ_nqPDjpA

Or maybe you have already passed this. Then it's on the north side of the mountainous area. It's to the left of the place where you fight the rock monster. Below it.
Jillidin
Bard

Postby lesmiley » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:17 am

I have been trying to find the bandit hideout where the sheep are suppose to be but am unable to find it.
lesmiley
Peasant

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers