Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Midnight's Blessing

Re: New RPG: Midnight's Blessing

Postby LisaRaeX » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:29 pm

-Edited previous as problem seems to be solved for me.

Edit to add: Apparently if you are not positioned EXACTLY correctly when initiating a dialogue, the game will freeze. This appears to be why different people are freezing at different points in the game. (It happened to me again at a later point, and I found this info on another forum) *Just in case anyone is still wondering/playing...
Last edited by LisaRaeX on Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LisaRaeX
Wanderer

Re: Midnight's Blessing

Postby LisaRaeX » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:56 pm

Apologies for double post but the topic will not show this unread post if I edit instead.

I'm stuck trying to get to the caves where the ghoul is (presumably) hiding. There's a whole section of the Valley of Ghosts that I can NOT figure out how to get to - including jumping. Can anyone help? If there is still anyone out there...

Edit to add: Found the answer on another forum.
Spoiler: show
There's a hidden cave in the original cave you enter (near the Limpolt entrance). I wondered why I could see a ladder... And assumed it was one of the other ladders that are floating around.
+::Annoyed

Editing: Question spoilered for anyone who hasn't played yet... Or no-one as the case may be, but I've seen one or two questions around that are "only" 12-18 months old so...
So, does anyone know what the secret code in Jack's chest is all about? Not the code to the safe in Dracula's castle, nor the clock time, nor the password for the Haunted Suit of Armour. The other one.
LisaRaeX
Wanderer

Postby darkange » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:08 pm

Where did you find that secret code ? Where is Jack chest ? I can't remember ... also did you found out what is with the code from Dracula's safe ?
I don't stop when I'm tired, I stop when I am done.
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby LisaRaeX » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:39 am

Spoilering in case people don't want to know. :)
Jack's chest is in the house in the Valley of Ghosts - Jack is the scarecrow I believe. It's called Jack's house, anyway. I went back there (not sure when, I run round in circles in these games without a guide) and found the magical barrier was gone and there was a 'secret code' in the chest.

As for the code from Dracula's safe, I have not found out for certain but I believe (but don't know for sure) that it is the combination to the safe that is hidden behind the skeleton fairly close to the entrance of ... the music room? Might be the castle. It's where "Mum" (can't remember her name already - possibly Josephine) stands with her bag of goodies before the big fight.
I opened that thing with a code of 0 by accident and got some little doodad (possibly a boom baton but somehow I ended the game with 4 of those in my inventory, so I'm pretty sure I didn't play it right) before I found the safe or the way to access the safe or anything useful like that - I did try Jack's code there, and got nothing... So that is NOT the right spot for that code!

And I'm always managing to save over my backtrack points, so I have to start the thing from scratch to see if I'm right...
Hope that helps - glad to know I'm not the only person playing old games! +::heart
LisaRaeX
Wanderer

Postby LisaRaeX » Fri May 10, 2019 9:09 am

And again; apologies for the double post.

Sorry for the delayed response.
The code in Dracula's safe opens the safe behind the skeleton I believe. I've not yet checked to confirm; I know if you enter 0 or 0000 you get a boom baton, but not what happens if you enter the code from the safe.

I am guessing that Jack's secret code may unlock the Easter Egg in Dracula's Castle (based on the fact I accidentally unlocked the Easter Egg in the Developers' Room in MB2 with a secret code); however I do not know where that is (the Egg) in MB (1). I'll edit if I find it...
LisaRaeX
Wanderer

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers