Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Celia's Quest

Re: New RPG: Celia's Quest

Postby diklazam » Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:25 pm

Can anyone help with Sluggo in the slug village, I need the answers?

dear celia

i know u said the slug is a lier but every answer i get he says you are too powerful..... i get to the last stage of the answer but nothing make him fight.
if i run away he says that i run or something... pls be specific... all the onther i figured out quickly, but stuck in this one.

can u give me the exect answer? pls +::Dunno +::surrender
diklazam
Bounty Hunter

Postby Celia » Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:56 pm

Hello diklazam!

Spoiler: show
1: Would never want to fight Sluggo.
2: Just want to go away.
3: I'm here to run away!

I hope this'll be enough to help you solve the Slug puzzle.
Comments? Concerns? Questions? Feedback? Send me a message on here
or an e-mail to
Celiasquest@gmail.com
Celia
Bard

Postby Bluerose » Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:11 am

Not really sure what to do in the mining chain. I did get the Applium and the Carrotium pickaxe. Do you just keep mining to turn the ore into fruit?

Also in the Tree maze I pretty sure I lit all the crystals, I then found a chest with an apple. Is that all you do in the tree maze?

Fairy Forest was funny.

What materials do you give to the glass blower?
Bluerose
Mercenary

Postby feyone2 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:30 am

How do you stay alive in the fire temple as I don't have any special shoes? Not sure what I should do here, please help!
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby Celia » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:00 am

Hello Bluerose!

There's a hidden bonus somewhere in the mining chain, but other than that the place is just there for you to grind some fruit. One of the cracks might open up wide enough for Celia to squeeze through, however...

There's more than just an apple in the Tree maze. You can assume that every larger puzzle gives some kind of token, kit or stat bonus. If you haven't found it yet you probably haven't explored it all.

Thank you, the Fairy Forest was fun to write.

You give her Craft Kits, and she'll give you extra bottles.

Hello feyone2!

You hit the levers on the walls to reset the timer. Also, only the differently tinted floor can kill you.
or an e-mail to
Celiasquest@gmail.com
Celia
Bard

Postby jinx91 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:53 pm

Hi

Maybe not thinking this through but it is driving me nuts in a cave there is a giant door which has a lock where I need 4 numbers.
The numbers are 34911, 19958, 29039, unless I am completely sleep deprived +:oops: But I cannot for the life of me understand what I am missing, possibly over thinking it

Please help
jinx91
Peasant

Postby Celia » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:58 pm

Hello jinx91!

The puzzle you're at tends to be very difficult for most players to figure out. Luckily it's completely optional!

The numbers are almost completely randomly generated as you enter the cave the first time.

One number in each series is always the same.

It's the first one, see how they're 1, 2 and 3.

The 1, 2 and 3 determine the order they're supposed to be used in. Remove them when you enter the number series.
or an e-mail to
Celiasquest@gmail.com
Celia
Bard

Postby Bluerose » Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:33 am

I am really stuck in The Sandy Place. I just keep falling into the same dungeons over and over and there is one that I need something to break open the blockade. Going in circles. Please help, maybe a map????

Oh ho ho Celia, you really make us put on our thinking caps. +::lol Finally got through the Sandy Place and I think I got everything from the tree maze. I found a total of 3 chests, hope I got everything from there.
Bluerose
Mercenary

Postby Bluerose » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:33 am

I need help again. What is the best way to beat Hard Rock so I can get his light? I keep dying.
Bluerose
Mercenary

Postby Celia » Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:30 am

Hello Bluerose! Glad to hear you figured out how to beat the Sandy Place!

As for Hard Rock...

Hard Rock is probably one of the more challenging fights in the entire game. He has two tricks up his sleeve. The first thing to keep in mind is which buff he has on himself. He activates Guarded and Reflection randomly every few turns. If he is Guarded, he'll counter every Brawl-based attack by attacking you back, and if he has Reflection on he'll do the same but against Magic-based attacks. Because of this you want to make sure you use other types of attacks the turns he has those buffs on.

Also, once he hits 75, 50 and 25% HP, he'll use a special move against you at end of turn, which deals 80% of your current HP in damage. Because of this I suggest you hold off on using Potions until after he's done of of these moves, or you might be stuck with very little HP and Potions on cooldown.

Other than that the usual boss strategies are suggested. Try to bring a Healing/Dodging move for the fight. Hard Rock is mainly a Brawl user, so using anti-Brawl items and eating Meat before combat helps as well.
or an e-mail to
Celiasquest@gmail.com
Celia
Bard

Postby Bluerose » Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:14 am

What do you mean by dodging? I do not have any meat. One more thing I think you should know.

After the Hard Rock defeats me the game will just freeze and I have to restart my computer. This has happened 4 times now.
Bluerose
Mercenary

Postby Celia » Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:22 am

By dodging I mean skills like Brawl's Hidey Pose and its upgrades, or Techmathurgy's Flashboom. There are some skills that help you avoid damage, which helps immensely especially against lone hard-hitting enemies.

The game freezes on loss? I can't say I've ever experienced that issue... What operating system are you using? Where'd you install the game? As for restarting your entire computer to fix it, couldn't you just kill the game process, assuming it's completely frozen? Does this happen every time for you?
or an e-mail to
Celiasquest@gmail.com
Celia
Bard

Postby Bluerose » Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:40 am

I have Windows 8.1 It is in my users folder. I just tried the battle again and it froze. This is the 5th time. I cannot get to task manager to end game all I can do is get to my start button and click on restart.

I do not have Hidey Pose or Techmathurgy's Flashboom. Does this mean I have to start the game over?
Bluerose
Mercenary

Postby Celia » Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:21 am

So ctrl-alt-del doesn't work? It should get you to a menu where you can navigate to your task manager. Otherwise ctrl-shift-esc can get you there. I made and tested the game in Win7 myself, but my testers running 8.1 never had that problem. Strange...

You don't have to start over. You should maybe consider exploring the world more and grabbing any excess skill and stat tokens you haven't found, or clearing some overworld areas for additional health shards. Assuming you've cleared optional content up to this point you should have gotten 8 stat tokens, 8 skill tokens and something like 6 craft kits. You could always gamble some with Guy and hope for Meat, as it helps you a lot with the battle.
or an e-mail to
Celiasquest@gmail.com
Celia
Bard

Postby Bluerose » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:19 am

No, ctrl alt delete doesn't work.. Everything is frozen. I can only access my start button to restart the computer. I haven't been keeping a count on my stat and skill tokens or craft items. I have no idea how many I found.

Is my game in the right folder?

I might just start over on this and keep better notes. :)
Bluerose
Mercenary

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers