Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Celia's Quest

Re: Celia's Quest

Postby Valdy » Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:00 pm

Yes, I know, Celia. I have 5 in all. But you said...
Spoiler: show
"If you upgrade your bottles all the way through craft kits they gain a nifty status-removal effect." But I can only purchase the bottles from that shop with a kit, but don't recall having been asked to upgrade them.

Actually, I have decided to continue with my first game for now. I have come so far, and am pretty strong now, with close to 200 HP, so I will see how far I can get.
Valdy
Explorer

Postby Celia » Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:43 pm

The final bottle upgrade doesn't give you another one, but upgrades all current ones instead.
Comments? Concerns? Questions? Feedback? Send me a message on here
or an e-mail to
Celiasquest@gmail.com
Celia
Bard

Postby Valdy » Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:15 pm

Oh, I see. So how many are there?

BTW, I am now in the Bandit Cave and am fighting my way through... how many enemies? At least I seem to be at the end of the game, now that I have found the princess. I have tried my best, but it wasn't good enough. I don't have enough potions, and there are too many of them. So I will quit. I don't mind not finishing the game, especially when I know that I am almost done with it anyway. I enjoyed the story and loved discovering lots of different things. I will now continue the second game - knowing more than before, and perhaps choosing more wisely what I should use.

Thanks for all the help, Celia.
Valdy
Explorer

Postby Celia » Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:48 pm

Just like with all the Craft Kit chains, there's four total upgrades. The first three gives you additional bottles, the final one makes Health Potions remove negative status effects.

Yes, you're just by the end, good job! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the game. :)
or an e-mail to
Celiasquest@gmail.com
Celia
Bard

Postby Valdy » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:28 am

Thank you for the info, Celia. :) I have missed a lot the first time round, especially when it comes to talking to ALL the people more than once, not just those in town. This time, I will take more time getting through the game.

Also...
I used up all my potion tokens before I reached the end. Now I know to save them for the last fight(s).
Valdy
Explorer

Postby avaline » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:44 am

Re: New RPG: Celia's Quest

Postby Celia » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:58 pm
Hello jinx91!

The puzzle you're at tends to be very difficult for most players to figure out. Luckily it's completely optional!

Spoiler: hide
The numbers are almost completely randomly generated as you enter the cave the first time.

One number in each series is always the same.

It's the first one, see how they're 1, 2 and 3.

The 1, 2 and 3 determine the order they're supposed to be used in. Remove them when you enter the number series.
PLEASE HELP +::grrr

so my numbers are 38018 ,11650.28548 AND I took out the numbers the same and i get 3624 but is not working please help ty +::fear GIVE ME AND EXAMPLE WITH THIS NUMBERS PLEASE +:::|
avaline
Wanderer

Postby Valdy » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:42 am

If I remember correctly, it goes like this: the first number of each number is the order in which to use the numbers.

For example, the number that starts with a "1" is an indication that you use the 4 numbers after the "1" in the first lock, e.g. (1) = first lock / (9661) = the number input into the first lock.

Hope this helps.
Valdy
Explorer

Postby avaline » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:08 am

thank you it worked thanks +::biggrin +::whistle +::heart
avaline
Wanderer

Postby avaline » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:33 am

Re: New RPG: Celia's Quest
Really, really stuck. Above the Tunnel there is A Cave that has a big gray square on the floor with white blinking lights. You can turn them off or on depending on which way you walk across the square.

There is another cave with yellow squares on each side of the cave that also has the white blinking lights.

Also there is a cave where you cross a small bridge over water and the sign says: Here lies Richard the Puzzler whose last words were, Make a ring you dumb@ss

What do I do in these caves? +::sos

I DO HAVE THE SAME PROBLEMS please help :( +::fear
avaline
Wanderer

Postby Celia » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:01 pm

Hello avaline!

For the big gray square with white blinking lights, follow Richard the Puzzler's words and make a ring shape by walking over the edges of the square, leaving the corners unlit.

For the other two, I'll give you a hit. One room is to the left while the other is to the right.
or an e-mail to
Celiasquest@gmail.com
Celia
Bard

Postby Valdy » Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:47 am

Celia, I too didn't know what to do about the grey square. Made a ring, but not the way you described it. Thanks for the info.
Valdy
Explorer

Postby avaline » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:44 pm

Celia wrote:Hello avaline!

For the big gray square with white blinking lights, follow Richard the Puzzler's words and make a ring shape by walking over the edges of the square, leaving the corners unlit.

For the other two, I'll give you a hit. One room is to the left while the other is to the right.

TY for the response celia i did it please +::O_o
PS.
this response was the best
and i did it tytyt +::kiss +::wizard

For the R puzzle:
oox
oxo
oox
oxo
oxo
avaline
Wanderer

Postby avaline » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:08 pm

So i finish the game fantastic game , +::kiss i would like a super dungeon at the finish or a super boss but very very good +::Dance +::biggrin ty for the game
avaline
Wanderer

Postby avaline » Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:48 pm

So how to open the game plus please? +::cry
SECOND i did strength and dexterity trial but for dexterity trial after you kill the boss he said , same thing is buried and i did go to the tomb of hans the dwarf but nothing , +::fear
third , i am at the finish and i will never go in to the castle? ;) tytytyt and sorry for all +:oops: the questions
forth, hahaha in the church at the right side is a close door , what is inside :( and were is the key please? +::O_o
avaline
Wanderer

Postby Valdy » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:20 am

Sorry Avaline, I can't answer any of your questions.

I just wanted to add that I find the game to be incredibly hard in Easy mode. On the whole the enemies hit too hard and often take too long to kill. And I wish I was able to get more tokens for the fairy to be able to refill my bottles. All my good intentions to keep the tokens I have found until the end - where I will need them - go out the window when I am in an area where I have to kill all enemies to get a heart, and there is the one left that is the hardest and I don't have any potions left.

Also, when I stun the enemies or inflict any other kind of disabling hits, they are still hitting back with the same power as before. The enemies never seem to get weaker with an infliction of stun or anything else.
Valdy
Explorer

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers