Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Celia's Quest

Re: New RPG: Celia's Quest

Postby watts712 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:59 pm

Starting out I thought I was going to understand this game but I don't I keep dying...I don't know what to do I have almost every game on aldorlea list and never had this much problems of dying.. I don't have enough heal potion in inventory except 2 and I use all my tears healing up...I did complete the slugs and cleaned out the garden but only the top floor when I try and do the bottom floor I die so I tried going to temple and same thing I die...They have 3 and 4 and I am only one...
Maybe it's just me
watts712
Bard

Postby Celia » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:27 pm

Hello watts712!

Have you used your stat and skill tokens?

Spoiler: show
If you've cleared the Slug Village, found the ring in the forest and gotten halfway through the Unkempt Garden you should have gotten a total of 2 Stat Tokens, 1 Skill Token and 2 Craft Kits. You need to exchange these for power ups in town. I would suggest spending your Stat Tokens in one attribute (Strength/Dexterity/Intelligence) and then using the Skill Token to grab a skill corresponding to your highest stat (Brawl/Tech/Magic). You could always use a Craft Kit or two to get yourself some more Potion Bottles, and once they're used you can refill them at the church.

The game, as most of you have probably noticed by now, plays more like an adventure game than a classical RPG, and because of this you should really spend some time figuring out the game mechanics. Please do read the information you get during the tutorial and intro, and have a look at the manual to figure out how to keep yourself healthy!
Comments? Concerns? Questions? Feedback? Send me a message on here
or an e-mail to
Celiasquest@gmail.com
Celia
Bard

Postby watts712 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:08 pm

Ok..Thank you will try again..:)
watts712
Bard

Postby dracodam » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:57 am

Got an email about this game. Tried the trial, and had to buy it at once. Love it. I don't usually play games where I have to use the arrow and enter keys. But its worth it. Just wish I could figure out how to make the screen bigger. its only about 2"x2". Have read all of the posts. I am a novice player, and at 58 years of age don't have a lot of patience. Thank you for the game. Hope you will have some more.
dracodam
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:15 am

ALT + ENTER usually toggles between screen modes.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby dracodam » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:25 am

Thank You. You are an angel...and if you tell anyone I said that, Ill deny it. :razz: :razz:
dracodam
Peasant

Postby Celia » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:28 am

Controls are also listed in the manual. There are several different screen settings to toggle between, just look at the control list and try them out for yourself.

Oh, and thank you for the kind words! It's things like these that motivate me to keep working on my games.
or an e-mail to
Celiasquest@gmail.com
Celia
Bard

Postby greentken » Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:06 pm

Sounds silly, but how do I talk to guy?
greentken
Bard

Postby watts712 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:15 pm

A button talks to guy
watts712
Bard

Postby greentken » Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:14 pm

Thanks
greentken
Bard

Postby watts712 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:30 pm

I must be doing something I the fire trail I have hit every switch several times and the chest will not open.. I even went back to the start and did both screens of switches without stopping and still the chest will not open..What amd I doing wrong???
watts712
Bard

Postby Celia » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:14 pm

Hello watts712!

I'm assuming you mean the room with a bunch of gates that open and close when you hit the levers? If you've hit all the levers the chests will unlock, simple as that. If they're still locked you've missed one or more. Don't worry about levers in other areas, only the ones in that map matter.
or an e-mail to
Celiasquest@gmail.com
Celia
Bard

Postby watts712 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:50 pm

Thank you I got it....:):)
watts712
Bard

Postby watts712 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:58 pm

Is it better to craft extra potion heal or craft robes?? I do have 3 potion heals and fire shield or far. I have one craft box and not sure what to do next.. I did finish all the garden and did get the chest in fire temple and still have other screen to do in fire temple..
Thank so much for you being on here and helping
watts712
Bard

Postby Celia » Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:04 pm

Hello watts712!

Honestly, your craft kit build depends on your skill/stat build. I personally think maxing potions early on is very strong, but only if you're in a slow damage build. If you deal a lot of damage chances are you'll gain more from grabbing other items.

And don't mention it, I'm here helping because I enjoy discussing my game. I'm loving this constant back-and-forth about builds and strategies. Looking forward to more posts!
or an e-mail to
Celiasquest@gmail.com
Celia
Bard

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers