Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Threads of Destiny

Threads of Destiny

Postby Indinera » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:35 pm

THREADS OF DESTINY

$9.99

Image Image

SUMMARY:

A young girl has the ability to completely heal anyone with a simple touch. Follow Illya and her two brothers on a quest to understand the gift she’s been given.

SCREENSHOTS:

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :)
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: Threads of Destiny

Postby houston » Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:04 pm

pretty good game! kind of on the short side, though
houston
Wanderer

Postby briony » Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:58 am

Reminds me of the early Warfare games
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Valdy » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:07 am

I like this game. It's cute, fun, and straight forward. And there is no respawning (at least so far), which I prefer. I also like that I play different characters. Lots of fun. +::Thumbup

And as for being short: I only played the demo, so can't comment on that, but on the whole, I prefer shorter games, because I get quickly bored if a game drags on for too long. A lot of RPGs are being lengthened by having endless caves, tunnels and dungeons added to them. And having to get through those, sometimes having to go forth and back, just to prolong the time you play a game isn't my idea of fun. I rather have a shorter game where I don't have to spend ages in the same cave, going from cave 1 up to cave 8, for example. It's repetitive and boring.
Besides, this game costs only $10. So I don't mind if it's short. Will get it. :)
Valdy
Explorer

Postby Valdy » Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:52 am

Well, it took me just over 3 hours to complete the game. It was simple, straight down the middle, and enjoyable enough. There was a suggestion of a "to be continued" at the end, but we will see.
Valdy
Explorer

Postby SueDee70 » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:12 pm

I found no place to upgrade weapons, nor find Gold, nor to rest, not even an Inn. So she still has a wooden sword, and
no shield, etc. No idea how to upgrade strength as the Bees beat her every time, so what am I missing? +::sos
SueDee70
Wanderer

Postby Valdy » Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:55 am

SueDee, I too got killed immediately when I entered that forest with the bees. So I went out and into that cave to the north. There you can level up by fighting enemies that are easier to kill. Then go back to the bees.
Valdy
Explorer

Postby GrannyC » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:20 am

This was a nice little game but it is not new. I have it in my archived games played.
GrannyC
Bounty Hunter

Postby SueDee70 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:16 pm

Thank you Vald. Now I am frozen into fights with the Sentinel, and cannot escape, even when I win. Think
I will just quit and delete this game. Missed that Rush button too, :)
SueDee70
Wanderer

Postby blitzen » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:53 pm

Is the demo really only 15 minutes long? I retrieved the amulet & pearl, then received a new quest to go watch the kids at the pond, but they are not there or anywhere else. And I am not allowed to leave the town.

Looking at the other posts, it seems like this is a really short game anyway, so I think I'll give it a miss.
blitzen
Bard

Postby punkinthekid » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:36 pm

Is anyone having a problem with the mouse freezing up? I have a brand new one, and it was working fine, but just quit moving at all.
punkinthekid
Wanderer

Postby Valdy » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:07 am

Blitzen, I played the demo for a full hour. I can't remember about having to watch some kids at a pond, so can't help you there.

Punkinthekid... I don't use the mouse with these games, but I do remember getting to see the cursor from time to time when I was using my touchpad, and it always worked.
Valdy
Explorer

Postby punkinthekid » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:44 pm

I've tried using the keys, also, but to no avail. I can go down, or left & right, but not up, so I can't get around any objects or people. I just tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but it was the same way. HELP! someone, please.

punkinthekid
Wanderer

Postby Gin » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:50 pm

punkinthekid wrote:I've tried using the keys, also, but to no avail. I can go down, or left & right, but not up, so I can't get around any objects or people. I just tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but it was the same way. HELP! someone, please.

Well, one time I had this same problem while I was playing an online game(wonderland online...love it). +:::|
Anyway,the problem appeared and dissapeared randomly, but always while I was playing that game. :(
2 to 3 weeks later my keybord gave in and I had to get a new one. +::cry
So, maybe try and ask a friend for his keyboard(maybe a plug and play one...) and test this out. It could help... +::kiss +::kiss +::kiss
p.s-(sorry...too lazy to go check grammar errors... :( )
Gin
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Return to Games from other Developers