Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Midnight's Blessing 2

Answers to harpy's riddles

Postby Gorilla4 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:02 pm

I brought the guide but couldn't find the answers to the five riddles... Mostly the ''fourth'' one, because I could find the others on the net. Sometime it takes capital letters, and it's not easy. Couldn't find the answers on Google too. Can anyone help please? It would be good to have all of these answers somewhere... +::sos
Gorilla4
Bard

Re: Midnight's Blessing 2

Postby Aennyil » Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:38 pm

In case you're still looking for the answer, I don't remember which it the last question but ... you can get all the answers by clicking on the book in Mina's tent. I could be wrong but I think final answer was A tongue. and yes caps and space are critical to getting it right.

As for the old question about the guide, I could not have finished the last part of the game w/o the guide. The puzzles were QUITE complex.

Looks like no one is even reading this thread anymore which is sad. Of the games of this genre (and game engine) I found the scene where Sidni learns the truth about her dad and how she got her name to be the most touching scene.
Aennyil
Peasant

Postby Aennyil » Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:47 pm

I know it's an old game, but I am told it's from here. Anyone able to give some tips?

I bought the guide but it's woefully incomplete. I've been unable to find the item needed to cross and get the coin in the house in Spiral.

First time through playing this I had two savant buttons by the time Cathan is locked up, this time I cannot remember who I fought to get them. I also can't unlock the safe in the developers room in the first forest of the game.

The spot to dig for the mirror left of Mina's house? Found it first time through after arduous looking, and I guess some luck. This time, I have searched exhaustively and cannot find it anywhere near Mina's house. +::sos

edit:Found the plank. There's a hidden cavern upper right after you come back from riding the dragon back from second world map. I'm wondering if the two savant buttons were just lucky drops off early bosses in my first run through.

2nd edit: Found the savant buttons. I forgot I needed to loot the chest near the building in the first forest to get a note. (Use that to unlock the file cabinet in the Developer's cabin then unlock the computer.)
Last edited by Aennyil on Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aennyil
Peasant

Postby Aennyil » Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:57 pm

According to the guide, cascade strike coin is in the Abandoned house in Spiral. It seems not to be.
Aennyil
Peasant

Postby LisaRaeX » Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:32 am

@Aennyil - The abandoned house with the chest with a code; is that the house down near where you obtain "Hunter's Arrow" off the world map (you exit the map with the house to the world map is what I mean)?
Because that "chest" is just a box for me, so either my game is broken or the abandoned house is elsewhere. If it is elsewhere, could you please tell me where as I may have another go at this game if I can get the "Easter Egg" (developer room badge thingy).
I assume I need to find the abandoned house and do the developers room before I get shipwrecked...
(I do have a later save, but of course I have no idea what is going on since it's been so long since I played.)
LisaRaeX
Wanderer

Postby Aennyil » Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:10 pm

@Lisa, you need to get the captain's key from the wreck then go back to the house. The box is outside the house and to the right of it. Yes iirc it's near where you get the spell coin (which is in a clearing to the south of the house.)

You'll get a note which lets you open the file cabinet in the dev house. After you open the file cabinet use the computer. Doing all that will get you two savant buttons. Nice loot! +::YAY

You wouldn't happen to remember where the dirt hole is with the mirror? I hated the ending w/o it. +::Dunno
Aennyil
Peasant

Postby LisaRaeX » Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:07 am

@Aennyil - Sorry, no - not sure if I ever got that far. I'll reply if I find it! :)

PS - Thanks; couldn't remember if I got back to that continent or not and didn't want to get shipwrecked if I couldn't return...

Edit: PPS - Near Spiral Cave, there is a cave that doesn't appear to have anything in it - accessible from beach; and in the cave system that leads to the exit there is a sparkle across some water and near what seems to be a cave entrance. Do you know how to access the sparkle, and if the empty cave has anything I need to find now? I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get across the water, nor am I up to walking into every wall to find secret entrances...
LisaRaeX
Wanderer

Postby Aennyil » Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:16 am

I don't recall a hidden cave near the beach.

Are you having problems getting through the caverns? You need to go to the abandoned house and get some fish. Then go back to the spot where it tells you to throw in the fish. A dragon will appear in the water. You fight it and win. Then the dragon offers to take you across the water.
Aennyil
Peasant

Postby LisaRaeX » Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:09 am

The cave near the beach isn't hidden, it's just empty except for cracks in the wall. Edit: It's there to hold a coin after you get that quest.
But inside the Spiral cave is a glittery thing that I can't reach - not in the abandoned house, I know I have to go back there with a plank sometime - but across a small amount of water and lots of plants. It has a "cave entrance" next to it, but I cannot figure out how to get across or find the other end of the cave to GET the glittery thing, or if I have to come back later.
The fish I knew about, but thanks anyway. Poor little creature getting all beat up for nothing! +::cry
LisaRaeX
Wanderer

Postby LisaRaeX » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:44 pm

@Gorilla4 The answers are (not sure if this is the right order, common sense should tell you if I've listed them in the wrong order):
Spoiler: show
Silence; The letter M; A tongue; Trouble (may be trouble, can't read my writing); A question

@Aennyil The mirror is
Spoiler: show
in a dirt hole to the left of Mina's house AFTER you return from the second monster camp

The sparkle I referred to earlier is in the Spiral Cavern system before (or after depending which direction you are pointed +::biggrin ) - heading FROM beach - the exit leading to the Sea Baron. There's a bunch of "trees" and "foliage" in front of it, a cavern entrance beside it, and I CANNOT figure how to get to it. Maybe later in the game? I've just got back from the second monster sanctuary.
LisaRaeX
Wanderer

Postby LisaRaeX » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:00 pm

Sorry for the triple post. It won't be seen otherwise.

In Estradi's camp after I am told to go get something to eat, what am I supposed to do? I have spoken to everyone, touched everything, and cannot figure out how to progress.
Can anyone help please?
LisaRaeX
Wanderer

Postby rpsmith » Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:17 am

nvm
rpsmith
Wanderer

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers