Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Beyond Reality

Re: New RPG: Beyond Reality

Postby Valdy » Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:51 am

Thanks, Eternal. Now I just need to know when Indi is putting up the new link. :)
Valdy
Explorer

Itacia Bay

Postby Eva » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:25 am

I am in Itacia Bay and have come to a room that has 2 treasure boxes and a vine leading down, am I supposed to leave an offering and what is it? I cannot climb down the vine and can go no further. I did not open the chests. Am stuck as to what to do next. Can anyone help? Thanks +::surrender
Eva
Bard

Re: Itacia Bay

Postby Eternal » Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:54 pm

Eva wrote:I am in Itacia Bay and have come to a room that has 2 treasure boxes and a vine leading down, am I supposed to leave an offering and what is it? I cannot climb down the vine and can go no further. I did not open the chests. Am stuck as to what to do next. Can anyone help? Thanks +::surrender

It's an offering room, congrats on finding it :D

The treasure's yours for the taking, if you want it. Somehow, I don't think the people of the company would be so obliged to leave anything behind though, despite what the signs say... Just hope that the (ingame) Gods have mercy! :P

The vine going down is just a bit of broken floor. Any holes you can go down, you'll be able to walk on.
Eternal
Wanderer

Ice Pixie yet?

Postby Eva » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:02 am

Thanks Eternal for the info on Itacia. I have had a lot of the glitches the others have had but I didn't write where and when. Have any of those been fixed and do we have the Ice Pixie yet? Let us know when everything has been fixed so we can do a final download and do a replay.. Congratulations on this game. Except for the few bugs you did a great job.It is fun to play and I really like smaller games and hope you do more.
Eva
Bard

Postby Eternal » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:16 am

I -may- have fixed the post-battlefield battling bug but I don't really have a way to check. The ice pixie and missing graphic have been fixed. I have also added resolution clarification to the start of the game.

The saving glitch seems to be based on the operating system (win 8 and 10) and isn't unique to this one app. Basically, the OS seems to be setting some odd permissions. If you are encountering that, let me know.

I'll just ask Indy to update the download link now, so it should be ready in the next 24h :)

Thanks for playing and thanks for enjoying it too!
Eternal
Wanderer

Postby feyone2 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:48 am

Hi Eternal,
I finished the game and enjoyed playing it. Thanks for your help!
Cheers
feyone2
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby Eternal » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:59 pm

feyone2 wrote:Hi Eternal,
I finished the game and enjoyed playing it. Thanks for your help!
Cheers
feyone2

Sweet, glad you enjoyed!
Eternal
Wanderer

Postby Valdy » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:04 pm

Thanks for the info about the new version, Eternal. Hope that Indi will let us know when it's up, so that I don't reinstall the old version. :)
Valdy
Explorer

Postby Chobo » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:29 pm

i played the beta steam version, gotta say i realled loved every bit of it. Here is a short review I wrote:

Beyond Reality is a very fun and creative game. I like that its not too hard and not too easy to play, so anyone can pick it up and enjoy it. Graphics are pretty and the mapping is nicely made. The music makes me want to sit in one area just to hear the whole tune. The story keeps me wanting to play more. It has some side quests and mini bosses which keeps me playing till i done everything. The controls are easy to get used to. It also supports controller as well for those that don't like keyboard. I also did a playthrough of it so here is some links to those:

Part 1 : http://www.twitch.tv/chibievil/v/34257732

I have nothing bad to say about it as I enjoyed everything about it.

10/10 would play it again +::Thumbup
Chobo
Peasant

Postby Eternal » Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:53 pm

Found the cause for the bug that prevents battles!

Also fixed a plethora of naming issues, a typo, and various other small bugs. Some quality of life fixes in general, too.

Now uploading for Indy~
Eternal
Wanderer

Postby Valdy » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:27 am

Eternal wrote:Found the cause for the bug that prevents battles!

Also fixed a plethora of naming issues, a typo, and various other small bugs. Some quality of life fixes in general, too.

Now uploading for Indy~

+::Thumbup That's great !! +::Thumbup
Valdy
Explorer

Postby RAndrews » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:40 am

Did the new version of the game get uploaded yet? I enjoyed the demo, but can't save at all (I'm on Windows 7 and have no problems with other games downloaded from Aldorlea), and didn't find the ice pixie..

I know it's not much money but not being able to save is a complete killer.
RAndrews
Bard

Postby Eternal » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:02 pm

Indy's quite busy at the moment, but I've told him to tell me when it's updated.

As for the saving bug, go to where the folder is installed, right-click it and set all your security permissions to allow everything on that folder.

EDIT: Ok, Indy is on holiday at the moment, and will be back around the 17th.
Eternal
Wanderer

Postby SuzanneQ » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:41 pm

NO SAVES. Windows 7. I have not been able to save from the very beginning. This game is a useless waste of time without the save function working. Repeat. This isn't a Windows 10 problem. This is Windows 7, just as the very first posted problem was.
SuzanneQ
Peasant

Postby Eternal » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:47 pm

SuzanneQ wrote:NO SAVES. Windows 7. I have not been able to save from the very beginning. This game is a useless waste of time without the save function working. Repeat. This isn't a Windows 10 problem. This is Windows 7, just as the very first posted problem was.

Are your permissions on the game folder where you installed it set to allow everything for everyone?

The issue does not occur for those on Steam, and does not occur if the installer is not used...
Eternal
Wanderer

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers