Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

The Deal

Where to next?

Postby Nyx » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:31 pm

I have finished all the Captains quests. Cannot get into Karydos and I get lost in the Forest. What have I skipped?

TY +:oops:
NYX
Nyx
DreamLord of Myst

Re: New RPG: The Deal

Postby OrfeasGS » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:37 pm

Vald wrote:Although I didn't have any lagging or other problems, I did download the game again from one of the links given to me via email, but it's still the last version (1.4.6).

BTW, after downloading the game again from the link given to me by BMT Micro, I can now no longer use those links, but get the following message: File Download Error - The Password is blocked.

I have no idea why that happened after I downloaded the game again. However, the links to download this game should not expire, as it says in the email.

Hi! The link doesn't expire on BMTmicro (double checked). I had already some people updating the game without any issue. Since I don't have experience with the BMTmicro, I cannot really help you with that, but I can tell you it works!

By the way the update was focused on the people that lag in game and since you don't have a problem running the game, you don't really need it.

@Nyx Open Jonathan's Diary, it is a key item on the Items Menu. It has all the help you need for following the main storyline!
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Postby Nyx » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:21 pm

@Nyx Open Jonathan's Diary, it is a key item on the Items Menu. It has all the help you need for following the main storyline!

TYVM for your speedy reply +::kiss

n
NYX
Nyx
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Valdy » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:03 pm

OrfeasGS wrote:Hi! The link doesn't expire on BMTmicro (double checked). I had already some people updating the game without any issue. Since I don't have experience with the BMTmicro, I cannot really help you with that, but I can tell you it works!

By the way the update was focused on the people that lag in game and since you don't have a problem running the game, you don't really need it.

Well, as I said, I did reinstall the game, but came up with the same version as before. But never mind, I have no problems with the game so, as you said, I don't need the latest version.

And I love love love this game. It's such fun. I especially love my Camp, and now that I have some people in it, it's even more fun. This is such an easy to play game, I just glide through it. And what I also like is that - so far - there are no caves that go on for miles and miles, and have many dead ends. I find those tedious and tiresome. It's such a pleasure to play this game; right now it's my number 1 RPG game. +::Thumbup
Valdy
Explorer

Postby OrfeasGS » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:37 pm

Vald wrote:
OrfeasGS wrote:Hi! The link doesn't expire on BMTmicro (double checked). I had already some people updating the game without any issue. Since I don't have experience with the BMTmicro, I cannot really help you with that, but I can tell you it works!

Well, as I said, I did reinstall the game, but came up with the same version as before. But never mind, I have no problems with the game so, as you said, I don't need the latest version.

And I love love love this game. It's such fun. I especially love my Camp, and now that I have some people in it, it's even more fun. This is such an easy to play game, I just glide through it. And what I also like is that - so far - there are no caves that go on for miles and miles, and have many dead ends. I find those tedious and tiresome. It's such a pleasure to play this game; right now it's my number 1 RPG game. +::Thumbup

Thank you so much for your words! Number 1 Rpg!? That's such an amazing compliment! +:oops: ( +::YAY +::YAY +::YAY)

@Nyx Happy to help! If you need quick help regarding the game, send us an e-mail, we'll clear any doubts you may have in situations like puzzles and dungeon clearing. +::Thumbup
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Postby dad33 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:23 pm

Nice game! well worth the price.
Karados castle dungeon, madre quest. the last switch did not activate any bridges, can not reach door next to crystal. what am I missing?
dad33
Wanderer

Postby OrfeasGS » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:29 pm

dad33 wrote:Nice game! well worth the price.
Karados castle dungeon, madre quest. the last switch did not activate any bridges, can not reach door next to crystal. what am I missing?

Thank you for your nice comment! That switch propably activated a bridge on a previous part. Don't worry, you cannot miss it. Have fun! :)
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Postby Kat » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:36 pm

Kat wrote:I really like this game. The problem is my internet security closed the game while I was playing and deleted it from my computer. The message said it was infected. I redownloaded it but Kaspersky won't let me play. I get a message saying Kaspersky has deleted it from my computer. Any suggestions?

Just want everyone to know the problem is not with The Deal but with my internet security.
Kat
Wanderer

Postby txpeach » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:49 pm

Lagging in Game During fights -

Two Toxic Jellyfish in a fight slows things down greatly! I can have 2 Ooxeyes and 1 Toxic Jellyfish with no problem. The fight with the 2 toxic jellyfish and Venomous Jelly Chief is just too painful. It took over 8 minutes. I mashed buttons so much that I thought I was going to break my keyboard.
txpeach
Wanderer

Postby OrfeasGS » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:04 pm

txpeach wrote:Lagging in Game During fights -

Two Toxic Jellyfish in a fight slows things down greatly! I can have 2 Ooxeyes and 1 Toxic Jellyfish with no problem. The fight with the 2 toxic jellyfish and Venomous Jelly Chief is just too painful. It took over 8 minutes. I mashed buttons so much that I thought I was going to break my keyboard.

Alright, in the next update we will fix that, thank you for your comment. Fortunately, you will not be encountering this enemy again. Some GPUs don't like too many colors combined with transparency. We will try to optimise the game further. So sorry for your in-battle lags, I hope the rest of the game is enjoyable to you.

(Sometimes, GPUs with low cache struggle, but closing and rebooting the game before the battle, fixes some issues. We do not expect you to do that, of course, it's just a quick suggestion. This will be fixed in the next update.)
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Postby Elyona » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:07 pm

I am having a problem with a quest. +::cry In Corncoria Village I am having trouble with the horents quest. I have beat two sets which equal to 5 horents overall and there are no more flying around. The quest said to defeat 5 hornets so have I finished or are there more somewhere? And if I have finished why won't it say I finished it? +::sos
Elyona
Wanderer

Postby OrfeasGS » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:12 pm

Elyona wrote:I am having a problem with a quest. +::cry In Corncoria Village I am having trouble with the horents quest. I have beat two sets which equal to 5 horents overall and there are no more flying around. The quest said to defeat 5 hornets so have I finished or are there more somewhere? And if I have finished why won't it say I finished it? +::sos

Hello! The quest said 5 troops of hornets, that means five battles, not five enemies. Check inside the houses, too. Insects are nasty things! Hope I helped.
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Postby txpeach » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:42 pm

Slow Fights -

Plains Spiders & Plains Snakes even with just 2 of them in a battle
txpeach
Wanderer

Postby OrfeasGS » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:00 am

txpeach wrote:Slow Fights -

Plains Spiders & Plains Snakes even with just 2 of them in a battle

Hello, again! These enemies should not be difficult to be processed at all. No one complained about them. The enemies that had the problem were the "ancient spirit" ones, which we fixed with the update. The only thing I can suggest, for now, is turning the FPS Synch option ON.

The battles are handled entirely by the RPG Maker MV engine, which we did not alter whatsoever. We are looking further into this matter, but cannot find any more problems to fix.

UPDATE/EDIT: We just found a potential fix to every battle slowness/lag, though it will take some time to fix (2-3 days), since it requires a lot of rework and tweaking. We will update the game as soon as possible. If you experience no in-battle lag or slowness, then you will not need the newer version.
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Postby feyone2 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:23 pm

Hi, I still have a drop out/close suddenly problem but a little less frequently than before reinstalling.
I have a Q. Where do I find the Ancient glasses you mentioned in 1 of your posts? I have most of the other items - so are they essential to completing the game?
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers