Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

The Deal

Re: The Deal

Postby hcopter51 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:56 pm

What is the code to get to Augustus in the forest? I did not write it down....Thanks +::sos
hcopter51
Bard

Postby OrfeasGS » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:38 pm

hcopter51 wrote:What is the code to get to Augustus in the forest? I did not write it down....Thanks +::sos

It's random for every playthrough. You can recheck the logs in the forest for the codes.

The game will be updated in a year or so with various fixes and maybe some extra content. Our newest game is Aplestia. For more info/games you can check our website and, if you want, you may signup to our newsletter.
Thank you for the interest and apologies for not seeing your previous post.
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Postby hcopter51 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:01 pm

+::Thumbup Thank You, I played Aplestia and it was Fabulous +::YAY Now working my way thru "The Deal"....Love your games.... +::clap
hcopter51
Bard

Postby OrfeasGS » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:25 pm

hcopter51 wrote:+::Thumbup Thank You, I played Aplestia and it was Fabulous +::YAY Now working my way thru "The Deal"....Love your games.... +::clap

Really happy you enjoy our games! Thank you for the support! :)
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Postby hcopter51 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:54 pm

I am in the area where you have to charge the crystal pendant by touching four crystals....I got three but the fourth is a problem in that I have no clue what to do +::sos Its where you can be teleported to the human world and you need to "Look beyond one dimension"...Help please, Thanks +::surrender
hcopter51
Bard

Postby OrfeasGS » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:18 pm

hcopter51 wrote:I am in the area where you have to charge the crystal pendant by touching four crystals....I got three but the fourth is a problem in that I have no clue what to do +::sos Its where you can be teleported to the human world and you need to "Look beyond one dimension"...Help please, Thanks +::surrender

Essentially you need to push the crystals in a way so that they will be on the appropriate pad. Then, the crystal disappears and you may enter the vortex to "change dimension".
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Postby hcopter51 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:00 pm

Thanks....Now in the long lost caves there appears to be a chest I cannot get too on a ledge...There also appears to be rocks in front of a few cave entrances...How do I get the chest? Are you able to enter those caves? If so, how? Thanks again... +::biggrin
hcopter51
Bard

Postby hcopter51 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:17 pm

+::biggrin Well I read here that the caves with rocks in the long lost caves were only for effect...Finally finished the game and am glad not to have to deal with all those game stoppages..... +::clap This was one of the best games I have ever played and at the same time one of the worst !!!! I cannot tell you how many times I had to do the same thing at least twice due to all the stoppages ...... :razz: When the game worked as it should it was fabulous... +::Thumbup Even after defeating Jarah the second time I had to do it over because of this.....Extremely frustrating.... +::surrender All that said, I will continue to look for your games as they are just how I like them.....Thanks Orpheas..... +::Dance
hcopter51
Bard

Postby OrfeasGS » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:47 am

Thank you for your nice words! Whenever RPGMaker MV gets thoroughly updated, I'm going to update The Deal, too, so that it won't be freezing at all.
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Postby SuzanneQ » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:40 am

Drops out very, very often. Have to save after every fight.
SuzanneQ
Peasant

Postby OrfeasGS » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:31 pm

+::YAY The Deal has been updated to version 1.6.0 +::YAY

Using the same engine as the one in "The Prophecy Lies!", we updated The Deal to 1.6.0 version with more stability and technical fixes!
+::wizard
Update the game by uninstalling the current version from your PC, redownloading it from the link in the e-mail you received when you purchased it and re-install it!

Why would you want to update it? Here are the fixes in this version, in detail:
Spoiler: show
1. The core engine of The Prophecy Lies! was used in this upate, to ensure more stability and optimization. Drops, freezes and lags are reduced to next to none! 8)
2. A small cursor was implemented, to show you what is currently selected.
3. All scripts and plugins used in the game have been updated to match the newest RPGMaker version.
4. Faster combat! Have the Action Button pressed (enter, Z, single finger touch, left mouse button) for 2x faster combat, animations and cutscenes!
5. Myrella battle image in the first Cyrus' dream has been fixed and remade.
6. A, for some reason, walkable tile in the Old Caves has been fixed.
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Postby sjr223 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:21 pm

Help! How do I get to the "newly found ruins" ?? I am wandering around in the Forgotten Forest, but cannot seem to get there. ?? Thanks......... I found it .... thanks.
sjr223
Bard

Postby Lis » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:07 pm

Question about camp.
On my 3rd time playing the game the 2nd house behind the pub is still empty. +::cry What am I missing?
Live and let live
Lis
Wanderer

Postby OrfeasGS » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:31 pm

sjr223 wrote:Help! How do I get to the "newly found ruins" ?? I am wandering around in the Forgotten Forest, but cannot seem to get there. ?? Thanks......... I found it .... thanks.

When in doubt on where to go, interact with the signs and follow the roads!

Lis wrote:Question about camp.
On my 3rd time playing the game the 2nd house behind the pub is still empty. +::cry What am I missing?

The wooden building above the pub, between the wooden house and the tent, is not visitable. It will remain vacant. It's the only building, which will not be opened in the Camp.
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Postby Lis » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:29 pm

The wooden building above the pub, between the wooden house and the tent, is not visitable. It will remain vacant. It's the only building, which will not be opened in the Camp.[/quote]

Thank you
Live and let live
Lis
Wanderer

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers