Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

The Deal

Re: New RPG: The Deal

Postby txpeach » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:54 pm

Already been there and I thought I had turned over every d@mn rock! Oh well! Finished the game and really enjoyed it. Now for a 2nd time through!
txpeach
Wanderer

Postby OrfeasGS » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:28 pm

txpeach wrote:Already been there and I thought I had turned over every d@mn rock! Oh well! Finished the game and really enjoyed it. Now for a 2nd time through!

Hahaha! Happy you enjoyed and finished the game!

Spoiler: show
1) Maybe this playthrough you would want the demonic forces to prevail - they're not so bad after all? Maybe there is a different ending cutscene, then? Maybe even a different ending boss? Who knows?
2) Maybe there is an ancient artifact for Cyrus, too? But is needs charging, perhaps?
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Postby txpeach » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:03 am

You devil! Why do you taunt me like that? I always fight on the good side, but now you are making me think the dark side might not be so bad after all...
txpeach
Wanderer

Postby OrfeasGS » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:17 am

txpeach wrote:You devil! Why do you taunt me like that? I always fight on the good side, but now you are making me think the dark side might not be so bad after all...

Let me help out a bit. To unlock the second ending:
1) Start a new playthrough.
2) Do not fight any of the two Dark Witches. Leave them alone!
2i) Dark Witch Lady Brumhildeagar is part of the Mirror Piece quest chain, in the Mountain Ruins. Just don't complete the mirror.
2ii) Dark Witch Janeira's quest is unlocked by having both the Enchanted Quill and Mysterious Map. Do not enter her home in the forest.
3) Accept every gift from Jarah.
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Postby lesmiley » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:45 pm

Where do I find the key to interact with the statue so I can get into the demonic castle, feel like I've looked everywhere but obviously missed something.:-) Really enjoying this game though
lesmiley
Peasant

Postby OrfeasGS » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:36 pm

lesmiley wrote:Where do I find the key to interact with the statue so I can get into the demonic castle, feel like I've looked everywhere but obviously missed something.:-) Really enjoying this game though

Hello! To interact with the statue, you need the Key to Inbetween World. That key is acquired from Chaac's Chamber. If you follow the storyline, you cannot miss it. It's behind the big boss you fight there. (Open Jonathan's Journal from the Key Items menu and follow his advice.)
The key looks like a glowing orb with stars in it, it's not a common key. If you need any more directions/help, please send us an e-mail. There is no point in giving answers for the storyline and not optional questing/dungeons in the forums, when we have already given an item to clear any doubts about the main story in-game. :)
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Postby txpeach » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:50 pm

My first time through, I received the Power Gloves by just wandering and doing random quests. On my 2nd go through, I can't remember where I got them and I NEED them! Could you help me out?
txpeach
Wanderer

Postby OrfeasGS » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:04 pm

txpeach wrote:My first time through, I received the Power Gloves by just wandering and doing random quests. On my 2nd go through, I can't remember where I got them and I NEED them! Could you help me out?

Follow the story normally. You receive the Power Gloves in the Newly-found Ruins, after the puzzle with the arrows.
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Postby Katie » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:54 pm

Hi Orfeas

+::sos I am totally stuck in the Forgotten Forest. I'm doing what the sign warned me about. From where you start at the statue could you please point me on where to go to get to the ruins. I'm not sure if the if what the kids are saying is a hint or no. But I'm totally lost. My team is still complaining, I'm scared and what not. Any help would truly be appreciated. Thank you. Katie (Sue)
Katie
Bard

Postby liza » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:25 pm

Katie wrote:Hi Orfeas

+::sos I am totally stuck in the Forgotten Forest. I'm doing what the sign warned me about. From where you start at the statue could you please point me on where to go to get to the ruins. I'm not sure if the if what the kids are saying is a hint or no. But I'm totally lost. My team is still complaining, I'm scared and what not. Any help would truly be appreciated. Thank you. Katie (Sue)

You need an item that you get from Chaac's Chamber late in the game. To get out just keep going back out the entrance until it says something about magical waves then find statue and exit to the east.
liza
Wanderer

Postby liza » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:29 pm

Am at end of game going to ruins in the forgotten forest. Have a few things still to do if you could point me in the right direction:
1. Have Prometheus chains and can not equip them or use them in bandits cave.
2. Where is other black witch?
3. Where to find code for pillar in lost caves?
liza
Wanderer

Postby OrfeasGS » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:55 pm

liza wrote:Am at end of game going to ruins in the forgotten forest. Have a few things still to do if you could point me in the right direction:
1. Have Prometheus chains and can not equip them or use them in bandits cave.
2. Where is other black witch?
3. Where to find code for pillar in lost caves?

Hello! Spoilers ahead!
1. You can't have Prometheus Chains, if you are at the end. You most likely have Persephone's Chains from Zack's Quest. You can sell the chains for the exact amount of money Zack promised to pay you for that quest. The chains should be unequipable.
2. Which one? +:::|
Dark Witch Janeira: To locate her you need 2 items; the Enchanted quill and Magical Map. The quill is acquired in the Unnamed Grotto (the cave where you fell from the Karydos Castle Sewers) and the map can be purchased from the flea merchant in Karydos City.
Lady Brumhildeagar: You need Myrella's Enchanted Mantle. Go to the Newly-found mountain ruins, to the archeologists. There is a woman who will give you a Mirror Piece. Go to the building at the entrance of the mountain and you will be able to complete the mirror there. Travel through the map and complete the mini-dungeon.
3. The code is written on the Merciful Dagger. To acquire it, you need to give 30 Ectoplasmic Orbs to the ghost in that dungeon. If you already gave less than 30, you get a different reward and thus, this Otherworld Gate is unavailable on this playthrough.
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Postby txpeach » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:46 pm

Found the Power Gloves, thank you!

I do have a question about that cave:

There is a pillar in the room with all the arrows that says there are 7 chests in there. I was able to only find 2. I have ridden every arrow combo possible but I am obviously missing something. Could you help?
txpeach
Wanderer

Postby OrfeasGS » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:49 pm

txpeach wrote:Found the Power Gloves, thank you!

I do have a question about that cave:

There is a pillar in the room with all the arrows that says there are 7 chests in there. I was able to only find 2. I have ridden every arrow combo possible but I am obviously missing something. Could you help?

Spoilers ahead.
There is one chest on every dead end! The chests are just behind the statues left and right of the golden ones! +::O_o
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Postby Katie » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:00 am

Hi

O.k. So I need to some type of items to get to the ruins thru the forest. So what am I suppose to do in the meantime? I tried to go south and the kids keep saying I can't go that way that I need to go to the ruins for Alicia's quest. There are some caves to the East next to Alicia's but those monsters are to powerful. So I am totally lost. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Katie
Bard

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers